**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Thought I "o" and was 3dpo which is what FF has me at. Huge temp drop this morning was 95.70 (woke mouth open and restless sleep) and then after quick snooze was 96.76 which I recorded. Took OPK just now on a whom to reconfirm and bam.
Maybe I am "o" now. If I am, have we missed our chance? Havt bd'd for a couple of nights.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 6
They say sperm can live up to 5 days in the right environment so you may be ok - any chance of BD today?

:dust:

Good luck with the jumping :sex: :haha: :dust:

Hi today at same time I took two temperature readings onecwas 36.2 and second was 36.5 idk which one should I go with? I enetered 36.2 so a big dip is here :( seems like I am outgirls

OK Tulip - firstly I would go with the 1st temp you took as that would be more reliable on Secondly yes ok you had a temp dip but it is not below your coverline and you are not out until AF shows ok :hugs: chin up chick :hug:

Hi today at same time I took two temperature readings onecwas 36.2 and second was 36.5 idk which one should I go with? I enetered 36.2 so a big dip is here :( seems like I am outgirls

OK Tulip - firstly I would go with the 1st temp you took as that would be more reliable on Secondly yes ok you had a temp dip but it is not below your coverline and you are not out until AF shows ok :hugs: chin up chick :hug:

I want to put this in bold, not just for you tulip, but as a reminder to myself and other ladies - If you cannot stop yourself from multi-temping (and I'm guilty as charged, so you'll get no judgement here) - ALWAYS use the lowest one. Better to think you're out and get a BFP than you have high hopes that get dashed. I think this applies pre-O, also, as I'd rather have my O-date estimated later than too soon. Just my little opinion.

And I'm glad us three are still in the wait-and-see boat together. Even if we're all convinced we're out this time around and waiting for a certain someone with a pointy hat to knock at our doors. FX we carry on in an October babies thread instead of a March testing one!

I cannot think of better future bump buddies :hugs:

See you temp popped back up Clandestine - how are you feeling today?

I guess "popped" back up is the right way to describe it. I keep having phantom implantation symptoms - even yesterday, actually had pretty serious cramping going on while on the way to visit my FIL last night. Boobs/ nipples still sensitive/ sore and OPKs still dark (in my opinion) for this time in my cycle. I should emphasize they are still very negative. I'm definitely a cranky bitch right now. I would assume this is what PMS feels like. I hadn't had cycles for so long that this is all still new to me. I'm just resentful that we're so busy and stressed out and my MIL is crazy. My poor husband is running himself ragged and most of the time we spend together is at the hospital with his dad - who's doing well, silver lining. If you see my journal post from this morning you can see what I mean - I basically exude crankiness/ pessimism, very unlike me. I wish I could hide out and spare the world from my attitude right now, but that's not an option. Have reached the "why are we so intent on this anyway?" because I feel defeated and this cycle isn't even over yet. Maybe a combination of being tired from all the running around and getting behind in my work as a consequence? Or just plain old PMS. Who knows?

Sorry to have brightened everyone's day with my lamentations.

Clandestine after all you have been through this cycle with the MIL & FIL you need a silver lining and I really really hope it is your BFP :hugs:

Please feel free to crank it out we all need a good vent it helps trust me I have done it often :hugs:

Do not give up on your dream of a child though :hugs:

Hey ladies I have a question. Okay, I always get the same symptoms right before my period. Cramping, tender breasts, and fatigue...BUT this time I have had tender breasts starting for 2 days after ovulation. Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else? I am not really holding my breathe for a BFP because we were told I could only get prego with an IUI or IVF due to my husband's sperm morphology...but I was just wondering if this happened to any one else?

Clandestine, I hope everything gets better for you!!! My best friend was a totally BIA to her husband and then she found out she was prego!!!! So I will keep my FX for you!!!

Hey ladies I have a question. Okay, I always get the same symptoms right before my period. Cramping, tender breasts, and fatigue...BUT this time I have had tender breasts starting for 2 days after ovulation. Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else? I am not really holding my breathe for a BFP because we were told I could only get prego with an IUI or IVF due to my husband's sperm morphology...but I was just wondering if this happened to any one else?

Clandestine, I hope everything gets better for you!!! My best friend was a totally BIA to her husband and then she found out she was prego!!!! So I will keep my FX for you!!!

If you have a peek at my chart, I have tender breasts basically right from O until a new cycle starts. It's actually a "tell" that the witch is imminent, the day I wake up and they don't hurt after ~2 weeks of them making sure I know where they are at.

I was actually just reading that hyper-irritability might be promising. I've just been horrid for days, cannot believe some of the things that have come out of my mouth (mostly regarding my MIL's behavior, which I never love, but am usually a bit more judicial in discussing). I'm just Mrs. Cranky-Pants, for sure.

And weirdest thing... which I refuse to get excited about. I was sitting here about 30-60 minutes ago and had a searing, burning pain behind my breastbone. Panicked for a minute, due to prevalence of heart problems with my in-laws and then, realized it was serious heartburn. I had some acid reflux last year, when my gallbladder failed, but I've never felt anything like this in my life. I drank a glass of milk, which seemed to immediately vanquish it. Mouth-full-of-coins taste is back, too, but like I said - fully expecting to see the witch by the weekend and not getting excited. All tests BFN, so FX that changes, but staying cool and calm (and cranky:))

I am having light yellow cm:shrug: now what does this really means ? This TTC is really making me crazy and now I just heard news of distant relative she got pregnant on first month of ttc and look at me :cry: I was watching documentry of animals in which monkey was pregnant so I was thinking that even this monkey is lucky than me :haha:

I just checked with Dr. Google for you, the light yellow CM could be an early pregnancy sign, or PMS... err... just like everything else. FX for you that it's the former. You're still really early for new cycle to start, so all I can suggest is keep calm, my ttc sister!

And a thought on people who spontaneously conceive... we are friends with a couple who accidentally conceived, they're trying to be happy, but honestly freaking out a little. I've also discovered that I'm the only person outside the immediate family that knows about my BF's m/c and D&C... and accidentally discovered one of my friends is 6 months off BCPs and having a horrid time TTC (and I had to sort've lie by omission) to give her tips, you know things I looked up for my "friend" - I'd guess for every person that you hear of with no problems ttc, there's at least one more you know that's struggling that you don't know about. Each new life is an independent event, it sucks sometimes (like I don't love my sorority sister complaining all the way into her second trimester), but chin-up, my friend, ours will be here someday... hopefully, SOON!

I just checked with Dr. Google for you, the light yellow CM could be an early pregnancy sign, or PMS... err... just like everything else. FX for you that it's the former. You're still really early for new cycle to start, so all I can suggest is keep calm, my ttc sister!

And a thought on people who spontaneously conceive... we are friends with a couple who accidentally conceived, they're trying to be happy, but honestly freaking out a little. I've also discovered that I'm the only person outside the immediate family that knows about my BF's m/c and D&C... and accidentally discovered one of my friends is 6 months off BCPs and having a horrid time TTC (and I had to sort've lie by omission) to give her tips, you know things I looked up for my "friend" - I'd guess for every person that you hear of with no problems ttc, there's at least one more you know that's struggling that you don't know about. Each new life is an independent event, it sucks sometimes (like I don't love my sorority sister complaining all the way into her second trimester), but chin-up, my friend, ours will be here someday... hopefully, SOON!
Thanks a lot hun :hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

It doe seem like every early pregnancy symptom is a stupid pms symptom!!! Also, Tulip I know how you feel. My two sister-in-laws got pregnant under 6 months of trying. My best friend got pregnant her second month trying and my other friend her first month trying!! So it's so discouraging to see how they got pregnant so easily and we have been trying forever!!! But don't worry hunny it will happen for all of us one day!!!

It doe seem like every early pregnancy symptom is a stupid pms symptom!!! Also, Tulip I know how you feel. My two sister-in-laws got pregnant under 6 months of trying. My best friend got pregnant her second month trying and my other friend her first month trying!! So it's so discouraging to see how they got pregnant so easily and we have been trying forever!!! But don't worry hunny it will happen for all of us one day!!!

Thanks hun yeah I pray that we all get our BFP'S very soon.:hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Now again since evening time I am having bad headaches and its getting worst with queasy feeling at daytime iam ok but at night it makes me crazy

Just wanted to say "hi ladies"! I've been reading posts but haven't had time to personally comment to everyone. I worked last night, and been dozing all afternoon. Will catch up with everyone in a bit. I'm hoping everyone's stupid AF stays away- and pulling for bfp results starting tomorrow. I still am holding out hope I can wait a week to test. No bfn and disappointment after disappointment for me this month... Happy Thursday! I'm off to nap and snuggle with our 2 year old. My favorite part of the day...

Crosshairs gone. No idea why my temp is so low.

Ladies just want to say stalking your journeys I have my fx'd very hard that you all get your Bfp's together! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->