**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

I think this is your dip before O HW. It says in that book you recommended that the Lh surge comes in the two days before O so when you get the positive opk is when to get down to it as it's actually before O which is supposedly the best time 0. DH and I are going nightly now that I have ewcm until I know O has definitely been and gone.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes, FIL is feeling much better and even getting out of hospital tomorrow which is great! DH and I are now going to go and see him next weekend instead so hopefully we'll still manage to catch that egg. :)

Wishing all you ladies in the tww and nearing testing time lots and lots of luck! February starts tomorrow so the bfp's will soon be rolling in I'm sure :) xxx

Mammy that's great news!! Now for you and DH and to go for it!
I'm secretly hoping that is the case. It sits in better with my long cycles that's for sure!

Yes it's Feb! Time for those BFP's to hopefully start rolling in! :dust: :dust:

I just checked with Dr. Google for you, the light yellow CM could be an early pregnancy sign, or PMS... err... just like everything else. FX for you that it's the former. You're still really early for new cycle to start, so all I can suggest is keep calm, my ttc sister!

And a thought on people who spontaneously conceive... we are friends with a couple who accidentally conceived, they're trying to be happy, but honestly freaking out a little. I've also discovered that I'm the only person outside the immediate family that knows about my BF's m/c and D&C... and accidentally discovered one of my friends is 6 months off BCPs and having a horrid time TTC (and I had to sort've lie by omission) to give her tips, you know things I looked up for my "friend" - I'd guess for every person that you hear of with no problems ttc, there's at least one more you know that's struggling that you don't know about. Each new life is an independent event, it sucks sometimes (like I don't love my sorority sister complaining all the way into her second trimester), but chin-up, my friend, ours will be here someday... hopefully, SOON!

Yep I hear you, everytime I get upset that it hasn't happened for us yet I think of my best friend who has been ttc#1 for 4 years! She's actually doing her first round of IVF this month, and soooo hoping it works for her. Would be even better if I fell pg this or next cycle as well cause our due dates would only be a couple of weeks apart then which would be awesome.

Yippie! Tmi coming up... Just noticed some brownish spotting! Hope it's an implantation bleed! Anyone ever notice it before? I didnt think I had o'd this month thanks to a lack of visible cm but I def had pains in my abdomen a few days ago. Trying motto get to excited anyone else have any insight to share? What have you experienced?

Fx its a good sign for you! I started opks yesterday. No positives and no changes in cm yet so I think o is still awhile away. Still bding every second day just in case. Cd11 today

Hey Amy how are you doing? Did you get a positive opk yet?

I just checked with Dr. Google for you, the light yellow CM could be an early pregnancy sign, or PMS... err... just like everything else. FX for you that it's the former. You're still really early for new cycle to start, so all I can suggest is keep calm, my ttc sister!

And a thought on people who spontaneously conceive... we are friends with a couple who accidentally conceived, they're trying to be happy, but honestly freaking out a little. I've also discovered that I'm the only person outside the immediate family that knows about my BF's m/c and D&C... and accidentally discovered one of my friends is 6 months off BCPs and having a horrid time TTC (and I had to sort've lie by omission) to give her tips, you know things I looked up for my "friend" - I'd guess for every person that you hear of with no problems ttc, there's at least one more you know that's struggling that you don't know about. Each new life is an independent event, it sucks sometimes (like I don't love my sorority sister complaining all the way into her second trimester), but chin-up, my friend, ours will be here someday... hopefully, SOON!

Yep I hear you, everytime I get upset that it hasn't happened for us yet I think of my best friend who has been ttc#1 for 4 years! She's actually doing her first round of IVF this month, and soooo hoping it works for her. Would be even better if I fell pg this or next cycle as well cause our due dates would only be a couple of weeks apart then which would be awesome.

My friend with the m/c and D&C ended up ovulating days before me, still keeping my FX we get it together. Granted it would be her second, but it would still be fun to be able to share that. It is nice having a single real-life person who we can share even just the process with. I hear about your friend and my first thought is, I hope it's not four years for us. I've already started to put ttc on autopilot, just because I don't like roller coaster rides.

Hope all goes well at the docs zelly, we will be 1 yr ttc in April so will be going to docs then. Seems so ridiculous after all that sex talk crap at school that pregnancy 'happens really easy' that a year without protection and no drinking or smoking and not so much as a shadow on a test stick.

I think we all need someone to start the ball rolling with a bfp tomorrow and perk us all up!!

Fx everyone especially those testing tomorrow and having positive signs! :hugs:

I just logged in to see how many testers we have tomorrow. Good luck to the 4 that are down for the 1st. :dust: can't wait to see the bfps tomorrow!! :dust:

Oh wow. I tested waaaay early today and it a :bfp: !!!! I had so many symptoms and I just couldn't wait to pee on that stick!! I'm in shock, I'm scared out of my brains that it won't stick but I have never had a pos before ever. I really hope this is a good omen for everyone this month!!! fx and :dust: to everyone!!!

Oh wow. I tested waaaay early today and it a :bfp: !!!! I had so many symptoms and I just couldn't wait to pee on that stick!! I'm in shock, I'm scared out of my brains that it won't stick but I have never had a pos before ever. I really hope this is a good omen for everyone this month!!! fx and :dust: to everyone!!!
Congrats H&H 9 months :happydance:

I don't even Know you Mummabee but wish I could just hug or high five you! Congratulations to you and DH! What a beautiful start to the year!!!! :kiss::flower:

Good Morning everyone. I am sure this is not my month again because temperature has dropped down below cover line.

Congrats Mammabe on our 1st bfp of Feb H&H 9months

Tulip - :hugs: no sign of the :witch: yet? When do you get your results from the tests?

AFM - I have this strong feeling that the :witch: will be paying me a visit this cycle at the weekend. I am ok with that onwards to cycle 6/7

:dust: ladies & :hugs:

Congrats Mammabe on our 1st bfp of Feb H&H 9months

Tulip - :hugs: no sign of the :witch: yet? When do you get your results from the tests?

AFM - I have this strong feeling that the :witch: will be paying me a visit this cycle at the weekend. I am ok with that onwards to cycle 6/7

:dust: ladies & :hugs:

Yes no af yet. They ill ring me today about test results.

:hugs: I hope she stays away :hugs: but if she does turn up I hope she isn't too nasty to you :hugs: I also hope you get some answers today from your tests :hug: I will be following you on your whole journey :friends:

Just a thought Tulip you are still in with a chance of a Feb bfp as only the 1st today :hugs:

Hey ladies,

This cycle is driving me crazy! I think I just got a light BFP, but put me down for testing 3rd of Feb Tulip please, hopefully the line gets darker!

All the best to the Feb ladies!!!

I don't think so I am sure it will do a nose dive if not tomorrow morning then certainly by Monday I just do not feel this is the cycle you know :shrug:

I wonder how Clandestine is?

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back