**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Got my crosshairs this morning! Though FF has decided I ovulated on Tuesday instead of the weekend, so I will be testing on the 12th instead of the 9th.

BFN at 14 dpo this morning, but still no AF. Slight temp. drop this morning, too, but not below coverline. We'll see. If not AF in a few days, I'll test again!

Just looked at your chart looks like FF is not expecting your AF to show for another 4 days! How long is your LP normally? Your temp is still nice and high compared to your coverline

FXd :dust:

Just looked at your chart looks like FF is not expecting your AF to show for another 4 days! How long is your LP normally? Your temp is still nice and high compared to your coverline

FXd :dust:

Thanks, Twag! It's good to have a 2nd set of eyes. Yea, FF doesn't know me well enough. ;) LP is usually 13-15 days, and my cycle's been getting shorter these past 6 months. (Used to be 29-ish, now is 25-26.) We'll see...:shrug:

FX for everyone. Cool that there's a BFP already this month!!

Congrats Mummabee on the :bfp:!!!

I'm CD8 and still well above my coverline, had a slight dip yesterday but went back up today. I'm not really SS...but have had some bloating and cramping the past couple days on and off. However that could easily be AF getting ready to show her face on Sunday....:shrug: just have to wait and see

GL ladies! Hopefully there will be many more BFP's!!

:dust: to everyone!

FXd Flannel that the temp goes back up tomorrow and the :witch: stays away for 9 months :dust:

Chart is looking good DHBH :thumbup: :dust:

Twag I just inquired about test results on phone they said everything is normal

:happydance: I finally have crosshairs again. Fx they stay up. Although I'm not sure I agree with ff. I would have thought I ovulated on the 30th as the temp shift before that was only by .1. Doesn't it have to be .2 to mean anything? Either way we bd'd twice but if I ovulated on the 29th we didn't bd on ovulation day because I was too exhausted after moving and felt weird because we are temporarily in mils house.

Mummabee - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is fantastic news! And to you too BellyDreams! I can def see a line, keep us updated as it gets darker! Thank you ladies for giving us such a positive start to the testing month! I don't know if I speak for everyone but it's given myself, and I'm sure a few others something positive to focus on as we all wait it out!

MItoDC - you are very strong to hold off testing! Good luck and fingers crossed for you! Let us know how you get on tomorrow! Will be thinking of you and any other 2nd Feb testers! Lets keep the positives coming!! :)

I'm close to getting my own positives (opk's though) so things are looking up! :) good luck everyone xxx

Congrats to our first Feb. BFP!!!

And huge thanks to the ladies inquiring after me... my update will be at the bottom.

Yay!!! I'd make sure to ask them about your thyroid numbers, not just "normal" or not, as it can be as high as 4.5 or 5 and considered "normal" but it should be less than 2.5 for ttc and 1st trimester. FX for you, ma'am!

:happydance: I finally have crosshairs again. Fx they stay up. Although I'm not sure I agree with ff. I would have thought I ovulated on the 30th as the temp shift before that was only by .1. Doesn't it have to be .2 to mean anything? Either way we bd'd twice but if I ovulated on the 29th we didn't bd on ovulation day because I was too exhausted after moving and felt weird because we are temporarily in mils house.

I hope you keep them this time around!!! Your timing looks fine, if the crosshairs stay put!

AFM... 10-11 DPO. Temp slightly up this morning, 97.73 at usual time. Rechecked it a little more than an hour after usual temp time (slept in) and was 98.17 (way tired, had to stare at it for a minute, because I thought it said 97.18, which would mean that this cycle was over. Definitely up and still above my coverline. FX, but trying not to hold my breath. Seems only cramping I've had the last 2-3 days happens in the evening. No more heartburn since yesterday's freak episode. Exhausted, but that's more keeping up with my in-laws... more on that front in my journal. Thanks, again, for those of you looking after me - feeling the love this morning, which I didn't realize I needed until I got it :hugs:

Congrats Mummabee!!!! How early did you test? Happy and Healthy 9 months!!!

Wishing you lots of luck Clandestine! You are so helpful to all the ladies on here with any questions they have. Keeping my fingers crossed that those temps stay up for you xxx

Congrats to our first Feb. BFP!!!

And huge thanks to the ladies inquiring after me... my update will be at the bottom.

Yes you are right but you know that receptionist was very rude to me even though I was asking everything in detail she said just normal thats it and dropped the call I ill make an appointment with my GP but actually she is not a gp but advanced nurse practitioner so I had already a talk with her so again am gonna making an appointment with ANP to discuss everything in detail but I hope so my appointment with advanced nurse practitioner wont make a big difference as she is not gp.

Thanks Clandestine. Fx your temps stay up as well and you get that :bfp:

Ugh, I'm feeling very irritable, short tempered and wanting to eat us out of house and home. I feel that old witch is on her way. Definitely feel pms'y.

Ugh, I'm feeling very irritable, short tempered and wanting to eat us out of house and home. I feel that old witch is on her way. Definitely feel pms'y.

quoting a shorter, more recent post back ~lol~ FT 8's was all that was available...may be going to all 12's when we switch stuff around at the end of the year (construction will be over)..but i like, don't feel like i live at work as i did when doing days, but do feel like i sleep a lot..yes this will be our first baby..have a big furbaby Buddy...he'll love a real baby (adores kids--goes insane on halloween)
congrats to the newest preggers..so happy for you ladies! hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for you
period lasted a whopping 2.5 days (maybe, wasn't bleeding after my nap at noon...decided to celebrate that with the hubs--hehe)..

Sorry ladies, after such happiness yesterday it had been snatched before me, just as I was about to test AF arrived so I'm kind of royally unhappy about my glimmer of hope, why couldn't you turn up yesterday AF and not give me a false hope!!

Congrats mummabe x

Fxd bellydreams x

Hope the rest of u ladies are well. Lots to test over nxt wk. Exciting. Gl eveyone where ever u r in ur cycle xx

Bellydreams I am so sorry :hugs: :hugs:

Tulip that is good about the normal but I hope you get some further explanation it always annoys me that receptionists give out this information :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->