**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

I'm out this month, the :witch: got me this morning. Our first month TTC, but to turn it into a positive, we just booked a snowboarding holiday for half term which we couldn't have done if we got a BFP, so on to Cycle 2!

Just got a dark line (but not as dark as coverline) on a cheapie opk so tried digital monitor with same sample and got a big smiley face? I guess I am Oing but weird that the cheapie wasn't as dark as coverline no? :shrug:

Haha just realised it's upside down but it is a smiley :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
Today's is the top one. (Again they're upside down) Sorry couldn't upload 2 pics in 1 post. Any advice ladies? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2
Pretty sure I'm out this month... Woke up with cramps and I'm spotting. This is exactly how AF was last month, started very light as spotting and by the evening was full blown. If this is the case she came a day early which I am very upset about. That at the very most gives me a LP of 9 days, but I actually think it was 8. I think I messed up my chart and actually Oed one day later then it says.

I know it is POSSIBLE to concieve with a short LP but I also know it is MUCH harder for many women who have a short LP. It's simple math, it usually takes at least 9 days for implantation, if not more. Your body does not know you are pregnant till that egg is implanted and producing HCG. So it doesn't matter if your egg has been fertilized and still traveling down ( could even be very close to implanting) your body doesn't know and will continue with the cycle and AF will flush it out. So being on 9dpo today it could be fertilized but my LP is too short and doesn't give it enough time to implant before shedding my uterine wall for the next cycle.

Sure it is POSSIBLE that your fertilized egg travels faster then usual and can implant early enough to signal your body not to have AF, but the chances of that are pretty low. Thus I will be contacting my doctor to do what ever I can to lengthen my LP, anything I can do to increase my odds of getting pregnant. Not willing to wait and hope my body will defy odds when I could be doing something to help!

A quote from an article "As you might imagine, any disruption in the luteal phase of the cycle can be cause for concern since it can affect fertility. Most experts agree that a luteal phase less than 12 days does not give the uterus sufficient time to establish a nourishing lining for a growing fetus and therefore will cause a miscarriage if fertilization has occurred."

Sorry for the rant, but I just needed to get that out

Hi ladies -- I'm out, too. AF got me last night. :( Sigh... 7 months.. I admit to some self-pity yesteryda...
The good news is that my next window will be sometime around Valentine's day. Depending on timing, I might be back to test at the end of the month. FX for everyone!!

Good morning. Today my temperature spiked up back after big dip yesterday no af for me just had a brown tinged cm yesterday when I wiped.

Keeping my FX for you, chart looks great!!!

Thanks I am just not feeling hopeful this cycle :shrug:

Good luck with your :sex: marathons ladies :dust:

Despite my marathon from mid-cycle, I'm with you on not feeling it this cycle. And my temp went back up this morning, but my boobs are less tender/ sensitive and I want to tell myself the BBT matters more... it is, after all, driven by progesterone, right? Just at the point where I'm desperately trying not to SS, prepared for the worst and my body keeps sending mixed signals.

Pretty sure I'm out this month... Woke up with cramps and I'm spotting. This is exactly how AF was last month, started very light as spotting and by the evening was full blown. If this is the case she came a day early which I am very upset about. That at the very most gives me a LP of 9 days, but I actually think it was 8. I think I messed up my chart and actually Oed one day later then it says.

I know it is POSSIBLE to concieve with a short LP but I also know it is MUCH harder for many women who have a short LP. It's simple math, it usually takes at least 9 days for implantation, if not more. Your body does not know you are pregnant till that egg is implanted and producing HCG. So it doesn't matter if your egg has been fertilized and still traveling down ( could even be very close to implanting) your body doesn't know and will continue with the cycle and AF will flush it out. So being on 9dpo today it could be fertilized but my LP is too short and doesn't give it enough time to implant before shedding my uterine wall for the next cycle.

Sure it is POSSIBLE that your fertilized egg travels faster then usual and can implant early enough to signal your body not to have AF, but the chances of that are pretty low. Thus I will be contacting my doctor to do what ever I can to lengthen my LP, anything I can do to increase my odds of getting pregnant. Not willing to wait and hope my body will defy odds when I could be doing something to help!

A quote from an article "As you might imagine, any disruption in the luteal phase of the cycle can be cause for concern since it can affect fertility. Most experts agree that a luteal phase less than 12 days does not give the uterus sufficient time to establish a nourishing lining for a growing fetus and therefore will cause a miscarriage if fertilization has occurred."

Sorry for the rant, but I just needed to get that out

If you have serious concern about any part of your cycle, I'd check with your doctor.

AFM... I'm actually trying to catch up on work this weekend, after all the time spent at the hospital and dealing with the crazy my MIL brings to our lives. Hoping the witch stays away, as she's do today. Trying not to think about it, as it is what it is.

Tulip ur chart is lking good. When u testing? Can u change my date to 13th. Hoping for early balentines suprise. Af due anytime next fri to following mon.

Clandestine & Tulip your charts look great I am hoping my cycle sisters get their BFPs

DHBH your temp is not below the cover line yet so it may not be the :witch: but I understand your anger & why you think it is

AFM - brown spotting has started not a lot only when I have done a lot of exercise today swimming with my niece & nephew, jungle gym & DH & I have just walked around fleet pond a good 5 miles i reckon with the dogs I am knackered & have a stonking headache (from lack of fluids today) but when came back & used toilet some brown spotting the :witch: will be here tomorrow I would bet money on it :shrug: onto cycle 6/7 I guess

:dust: ladies who need it & :hug: to you all

@Twag, I hope it's just a tease for you. You prepare for the worst and we'll focus on hoping for the best!

Sorry twag. Hopefully she doesn't show tomorrow. Sending u hugs x

Thanks zelly sure ill change your testing date no worries. I ill wait and see I have gut feeling that af may show er face.

Good luck Zelly

Thanks ladies but I feel 99.9% sure I am out this month and I am fine with that and moving forward :thumbup:

:hug:

With rise in temperature I am having very lil brown spotting just when I wiped quite strange for me because during last cycles my tmperature didnt rise when I had a lot of spotting omg I am havig sharp uterus cramps. Twag fat lady hasnt sung yet so you are not out yet . Dont worry my prayers are with you. Thanks.

Thank u. I was ill when due to o so might have been delayed so would rather wait a bit. Fxd for u and try to remain + x

GL ladies I am keeping a close eye on the 3 of you :hugs:

Did another test this morning and :bfn: so onto next cycle.

All the best ladies, congrats to the BFP's and hugs for those who get AF, see you in March.

Congrats Mummabee!!!! How early did you test? Happy and Healthy 9 months!!!

Hehe thanks :hugs: well I'm pretty sure I was only 8dpo:blush: its silly as I'm still waiting another 4-5 days til af would be due obviously I'm not expecting her but Waiting for her not to show just like in tww is still nerve wracking :dohh: good news I've tested everyday since (so 3 all together) and that line just keeps getting darker! :happydance:

Sorry ladies, after such happiness yesterday it had been snatched before me, just as I was about to test AF arrived so I'm kind of royally unhappy about my glimmer of hope, why couldn't you turn up yesterday AF and not give me a false hope!!

I'm so sorry bellydreams what a cow af is!! :hugs:

Congratulations mummabee. Post up a pic of a nice fat dark line to cheer us all up! BellyDreams - so sorry for you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->