**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Hi everyone Just sitting here, relaxing having my morning coffee and reading through some threads... And all I keep thinking is, yes I really hope me and dh get some beginners luck in our 1st mth but what seems to be really in my thoughts is all of you, esp those of you TTCing for a long time... You all like me have probably wanted to have a baby from the moment you played with dolls, stuffed a pillow or balloon up your shirt and pretended to be pregnant and played 'house' as a little girl... ;)
I guess what I'm trying to say is... I hope it's your month, I hope against everything, odds temps opks percentages symptoms... All of it! I hope hope hope that it's your month, I hope you stay positive I hope you have a good month, I hope you enjoy the sexy time and come your testing day I hope you get :bfp: ... Good luck everyone <3 and :dust: to everyone :hugs:

Tulip you make some popular threads lady! I really hope this is your month :hugs: Any news from Doc?

Also, my new testing date is February 20th

Tulip you make some popular threads lady! I really hope this is your month :hugs: Any news from Doc?

Hi hun wc...thanks alot...well my blood tests and smear test ill be on the 28th of jan which would be 22nd day of my cycle ( monday) 21st day of cycle would be sunday...so lets see ...GL May you get your lovely super duper BFP this cycle :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi hun wc...thanks alot...well my blood tests and smear test ill be on the 28th of jan which would be 22nd day of my cycle ( monday) 21st day of cycle would be sunday...so lets see ...GL May you get your lovely super duper BFP this cycle :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

You too!!! I hope everything works out perfectly for you! FX and :dust:

Hi everyone Just sitting here, relaxing having my morning coffee and reading through some threads... And all I keep thinking is, yes I really hope me and dh get some beginners luck in our 1st mth but what seems to be really in my thoughts is all of you, esp those of you TTCing for a long time... You all like me have probably wanted to have a baby from the moment you played with dolls, stuffed a pillow or balloon up your shirt and pretended to be pregnant and played 'house' as a little girl... ;)
I guess what I'm trying to say is... I hope it's your month, I hope against everything, odds temps opks percentages symptoms... All of it! I hope hope hope that it's your month, I hope you stay positive I hope you have a good month, I hope you enjoy the sexy time and come your testing day I hope you get :bfp: ... Good luck everyone <3 and :dust: to everyone :hugs:

Well said! I feel the same way! GL to you too!

:growlmad: i need to make a confession, pls bear with me. i have just ordered le petit prince cookie recipes book which comes with cookie forms. i could not resist. i have been collecting items of our famous prince since we started TTC'ing. i have block cubes, magnet book, softball and more. i could not stop when i saw the comet shaped cookie cutter in that fancy tin box. we wanna name our baby halley. i dreamed of baking the comet cookies and putting in a nice bag which I decorate with my le petit prince stamps and stickers. Then announce to my DH that our little comet has decided appear :cry: I have never made cookies in my life, and generally I suck at baking. Why did I do this? I have been crying since I hit the buy button. :cry::cry: I hate this tiny little hope in me. It is not going to happen, why cant i simply face the fact and come back from the dreamland =(

Hi Everybody!

I'm brand new to babyandbump, have been ttc for a few months now.... starting to get stressed that maybe something is wrong but then again I know sometimes it just takes time and once it happens it will have been SO worth the wait. Could you please put me on for February 8th? I have high hopes for this month!!!!

Good luck everybody!
Rosie

Is everyone temping and doing opks this month? I only ask because hubby and I just plan on bding from tmrw through expected o time and a couple more on the other side just in case it's late :haha: and also just monitoring cm. I kind want to have a few things up my sleeve if it doesn't happen easily after a few months?? We plan on keeping the romance alive Otherwise really would be just going at it like :bunny: :haha: :haha: :haha:

This is our 4th cycle ttc #1, going to use OPK's (which I used last month as well, but don't think I did it very well) and temping for the first time. I'm so confused with the OPK's though, some say use fmu while other don't. It's definately easier for me to use fmu so I am consistant. What are peoples opinons, is this ok?
I'm in Australia so I'm not sure we would have the same opks here but I'd be interested to know this too for future ref when we give up on the crazy :sex: schedule we are doing for our first few cycles... :haha: still enjoying it tho and hubby is still pro this too (cant possibly understand why :haha:)for a few months at least... We may start opks April if no :bfp: by then... So would be good to know if there are any Aussies in this thread too....

Hi Mammabee, I am in Australia too! I'm wanting some information about about opk's aswell, this will be my 2nd month using them and so far I've only used first response ones, which seemed to work but are expensive! Any cheaper options would be good. I'll let you know if I come across any. Hopefully you won't need them though, you may get ur BFP soon! I hope so :)

Is everyone temping and doing opks this month? I only ask because hubby and I just plan on bding from tmrw through expected o time and a couple more on the other side just in case it's late :haha: and also just monitoring cm. I kind want to have a few things up my sleeve if it doesn't happen easily after a few months?? We plan on keeping the romance alive Otherwise really would be just going at it like :bunny: :haha: :haha: :haha:

This is our 4th cycle ttc #1, going to use OPK's (which I used last month as well, but don't think I did it very well) and temping for the first time. I'm so confused with the OPK's though, some say use fmu while other don't. It's definately easier for me to use fmu so I am consistant. What are peoples opinons, is this ok?
I'm in Australia so I'm not sure we would have the same opks here but I'd be interested to know this too for future ref when we give up on the crazy :sex: schedule we are doing for our first few cycles... :haha: still enjoying it tho and hubby is still pro this too (cant possibly understand why :haha:)for a few months at least... We may start opks April if no :bfp: by then... So would be good to know if there are any Aussies in this thread too....

They say your LH level peaks in the afternoon which is why most tests suggest not to use fmu, since it may be to early in the day to detect it. However I have heard that some do, like the Target brand OPK's apparently do say to use fmu, maybe try that brand to get accurate results if it is easiest for you to test in the morning. I am new to OPK's this month too and have been asking a lot of questions on here about them. Also when you get close to your O, they suggest using one every 12 hours so you don't miss your window.

Thanks for the info. That makes sense then. I'm in Australia, I'm assuming your from the US? Our target is different from yours, don't think they have opk's but I could be wrong. Might check it out. Here I have to pay $20 for 7 opk's its so expensive. Don't know if I can afford to test twice a day :wacko:

That is just about as much as I have paid here too in the US...amazon sells the Wonfo pregnancy tests and OPK's in a large amount for very cheap.. Like $17 for 50 OPK's

https://www.amazon.com/Ovulation-Prediction-Strips-Pregnancy-Test/dp/B0026995KO/ref=sr_1_5?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1358472206&sr=1-5&keywords=Wondfo

I've already stocked up for this month, if we don't get a BFP I'm going to try these out next month. I've heard others recommend them.

Thanks so much for that link! If I don't get my BFP this month I may give them a go as well.

Hey ladies! I feel ur pain the temping can be a pain esp early am! I had a weird creamy coloured egg white cm today that had a tiny bit of pink in it - anyone else had that? I'm 7dpo and I had a temp dip today so I'm hoping its a good sign?!

Sounds like a good sign! When are you planning to test?

:growlmad: i need to make a confession, pls bear with me. i have just ordered le petit prince cookie recipes book which comes with cookie forms. i could not resist. i have been collecting items of our famous prince since we started TTC'ing. i have block cubes, magnet book, softball and more. i could not stop when i saw the comet shaped cookie cutter in that fancy tin box. we wanna name our baby halley. i dreamed of baking the comet cookies and putting in a nice bag which I decorate with my le petit prince stamps and stickers. Then announce to my DH that our little comet has decided appear :cry: I have never made cookies in my life, and generally I suck at baking. Why did I do this? I have been crying since I hit the buy button. :cry::cry: I hate this tiny little hope in me. It is not going to happen, why cant i simply face the fact and come back from the dreamland =(

Pathos don't lose hope! It what we need to keep going - hopefully we will all make better parents for the wait as we will have patience. For some reason we all have to wait but it'll be so worth it that day you get bfp! How long have u been ttc?

Unfortunately my temp has stayed low today and dropped a little so I think af is on her way, we only had a slim chance this month as bd pattern was low so it really will be a miracle if I get a bfp this month!

Hi Everybody!

I'm brand new to babyandbump, have been ttc for a few months now.... starting to get stressed that maybe something is wrong but then again I know sometimes it just takes time and once it happens it will have been SO worth the wait. Could you please put me on for February 8th? I have high hopes for this month!!!!

Good luck everybody!
Rosie

Welcome! We all know exactly the type of stress you're talking about, so at least you're in the right place!!!

I usually avoid commenting on posts like yours, because they make me worry that I'm just not cut out for the mommy thing and I'm only posting, because of information I got last year that comforted me and might help other ladies out there in the shadows that are similar. I never wanted babies when I was little. I played with dolls and such, but had major career aspirations even in elementary school, never pretended I was pregnant and by high school (in the midst of half my friends getting pregnant then), the idea of it terrified me. Then I spent the first half of my 20's proclaiming to the world that I was never getting married or having kids... even if my 30's (now married) and actively ttc, I'm still not thrilled about "babies" but understand that's an unavoidable stage of human development... LOL... am almost a PhD in biological science, after all! And my best friend's mom, who spent 15+ years working in labor and delivery at hospitals has assured me, when I confided in her about this, that my husband (who feels the same way I do) and I are a completely normal subset of people who have kids and end up being great parents. And I think we will do a decent job in the early years, but will be more awesome as our kids get older and more interesting to us. And please don't tell start telling me how this will change and be so magical when I see my own baby, because I know myself and the more people have told me this, the more I'm sure I'll still be me the day after delivery! Sorry for hijacking your post, Mummabee! I just wanted share a different perspective!

Unfortunately my temp has stayed low today and dropped a little so I think af is on her way, we only had a slim chance this month as bd pattern was low so it really will be a miracle if I get a bfp this month!

You may be right. There's no link to your chart for us to stalk! If you temp has dropped, but is still above your coverline, then it may be nothing to worry about. I've seen women on here who only DTD once, were sure they were out, and then got a BFP shortly afterwards. So, FX for you - and if no witch, you're still in for this month!

Hi Mammabee, I am in Australia too! I'm wanting some information about about opk's aswell, this will be my 2nd month using them and so far I've only used first response ones, which seemed to work but are expensive! Any cheaper options would be good. I'll let you know if I come across any. Hopefully you won't need them though, you may get ur BFP soon! I hope so :)
Thanks Amyrr! Yes so expensive they were on special at woollies last week a 3 ok for $12 I think, which is still ridiculous! But opks I haven't paid attention to the cost of those yet!!! Yeah let me know if you find a cheaper option fx I wont need them but I'm not unrealistic ;) are you in Syd too? How long have you been tryin Hun? Hope it's your month too Hun keep me posted on your next few weeks :) :dust: :hugs:

Hi, Can I join?

Can you put me down for Feb 8th please. This is my 2nd cycle.

Hi can I join? can you put me down for the 9th? Sods law my cycles went wonky 2 months before officially TTC! So Im completely lost, but if they go back to 'normal' then the 9th will be 30 day cycle.

This is our first month trying for 1st baby.

:dust: to everyone!

Hi can I join? can you put me down for the 9th? Sods law my cycles went wonky 2 months before officially TTC! So Im completely lost, but if they go back to 'normal' then the 9th will be 30 day cycle.

This is our first month trying for 1st baby.

:dust: to everyone!

Hi Fxmummyduck yeah you can join us wc :hugs: GL and thanks :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->