• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

Thanks, DH said he's already starting to notice a difference in his body. He said he starting to lose a little more weight and his facial hair feels thicker. FX it means the clomid is working!
so sorry. Fingers crossed u get them swimmers sorted. X

9dpo not going to test today. Going to try leave it. I don’t what’s going to happen, I jst feel different this month. I do normally get strong PMS but the breast pain feel different, strange taste in my mouth, feel nauseous, waking in the middle of the night, dreaming which is so strange for me and they have been weird pregnancy dreams. Been having hot flushes and jst generally feel warmer than normal like waves of feel hot.

9dpo not going to test today. Going to try leave it. I don’t what’s going to happen, I jst feel different this month. I do normally get strong PMS but the breast pain feel different, strange taste in my mouth, feel nauseous, waking in the middle of the night, dreaming which is so strange for me and they have been weird pregnancy dreams. Been having hot flushes and jst generally feel warmer than normal like waves of feel hot.

Good luck for when you test :)

Hi ladies,

I’m 9DPO today and I swear there’s a line, faint but I see it, I also saw a VVVF line last night, If this is real, it’s been 4 years trying! I’m not too hopeful yet as I’ve had Evaps and such so I won’t be confident unless it’s a dark pos.

anyway so I’ve been:
Fatigue
Cold sore break out
Mild cramps off and on
Sore joints
Sore boobs but less than usual after O.

not much else!

first photo is of the test fresh, second is it dried.., thoughts?

IMG_8173.jpeg IMG_8186.jpeg

Hi ladies,

I’m 9DPO today and I swear there’s a line, faint but I see it, I also saw a VVVF line last night, If this is real, it’s been 4 years trying! I’m not too hopeful yet as I’ve had Evaps and such so I won’t be confident unless it’s a dark pos.

anyway so I’ve been:
Fatigue
Cold sore break out
Mild cramps off and on
Sore joints

not much else!

View attachment 1116748 View attachment 1116749

I can see it clearly. Fx it's an early bfp! It took me nearly 4 years to conceive this one x

Hi ladies,

anyway so I’ve been:
Fatigue
Cold sore break out
Mild cramps off and on
Sore joints

not much else!

There is definitely a line! It looks almost exactly like my 9 dpo test (attached photo), yours might honestly be even a smidge darker than mine was.

Resized_IMG_20230724_153845_788000.jpeg

Hi ladies,

anyway so I’ve been:
Fatigue
Cold sore break out
Mild cramps off and on
Sore joints

not much else!

can clearly see that. I really hope after all this time this is finally it for you sweetheart. Praying tomorrows test will be an obvious sticky bfp

@PinkCupcakes can see that very very clearly!!!

Is there a September thread yet? Sorry if it's already been asked. I got AF 4 days ago and felt so fed up.
I had a GP appointment and explained my worries and my lovely doctor ordered blood tests for me (full blood count, thyroid, FSH and testosterone levels)- apparently they meant to be taken between days 2-5 of cycle and I'm day 5 today so popped to phlebotomy this morning and got them done. Will see if anything comes up in a few days! Though I've heard that the thyroid tests which are regularly done are really unreliable.

can clearly see that. I really hope after all this time this is finally it for you sweetheart. Praying tomorrows test will be an obvious sticky bfp

@PinkCupcakes I see something faint, good luck!

@PinkCupcakes can see that very very clearly!!!

Is there a September thread yet? Sorry if it's already been asked. I got AF 4 days ago and felt so fed up.
I had a GP appointment and explained my worries and my lovely doctor ordered blood tests for me (full blood count, thyroid, FSH and testosterone levels)- apparently they meant to be taken between days 2-5 of cycle and I'm day 5 today so popped to phlebotomy this morning and got them done. Will see if anything comes up in a few days! Though I've heard that the thyroid tests which are regularly done are really unreliable.

thanks ladies

so I took two late more tests just now and the lines are darker. Omg can this be real?!?

IMG_8205.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->