Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

Thank you so much! Ugh I’m so nervous, I want it to be real so bad! I’m so hesitant to believe my eyes!

I totally understand that how long you've been trying all the heart ache it won't seem real until its blazing in your face xx

Now I’ve been told this brand is notorious for false positives and I want to cry.

those definetly look like the starts of bfps. I can’t wait to see your frer. Everything crossed so hard for you

@PinkCupcakes I see it! Praying this is it for you!

thanks so much ladies, I caved and took another one this afternoon but I think my pee is a bit diluted.

but I’m terrified it’s just these tests cause people keep telling me they are notorious for false pos.

IMG_8217.jpeg

@PinkCupcakes when I have used them my negative was negative and positive well positive I never had a false one of them, awaiting the frer tho lol xx

@PinkCupcakes that MUST be positive!!! Way too dark to be false! I really think this is your bfp ❤️ can't wait to see your FRER!

And thanks ladies, I thought this would be my month too. I might be back in November or December (seems like the only time I ever get pregnant is in December anyway). I won't be participating in September but I might peak in. I have a work training in Texas that will take me away from DH during O. Like I will miss it completely. And October is a busy month. We bought a house and we're moving! Plus my cousin is coming in from out of state in October and we're all going to Disneyland/California Adventures the same week we move, so it's just too much to also be thinking about TTC. I wish you all baby dust ❤️

@PinkCupcakes when I have used them my negative was negative and positive well positive I never had a false one of them, awaiting the frer tho lol xx

I have gotten a false pos but only one in a row, never multiple in a row like these, but I’m still scared it’ll be negative

@PinkCupcakes that MUST be positive!!! Way too dark to be false! I really think this is your bfp ❤️ can't wait to see your FRER!

And thanks ladies, I thought this would be my month too. I might be back in November or December (seems like the only time I ever get pregnant is in December anyway). I won't be participating in September but I might peak in. I have a work training in Texas that will take me away from DH during O. Like I will miss it completely. And October is a busy month. We bought a house and we're moving! Plus my cousin is coming in from out of state in October and we're all going to Disneyland/California Adventures the same week we move, so it's just too much to also be thinking about TTC. I wish you all baby dust ❤️

I hope it is, I’m so nervous to test again, if it’s negative I’m going to be so broken

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->