FET Jan/Feb 2015 - Join me!

Popping in to update you all. Our beta was negative. Our first FET failed. We're not expecting a baby in 9 months time.
I'm back on Clomid with monitoring starting in early March, so we'll wait for that round. Sadly I wont remain on this board.

Sorry, 291. :hugs: :cry: :hugs:

Hopeful - still hanging in there???

How is everyone else doing???

I am feeling fine! Nothing to report. Wait isnt agonizing (yet). Less than a week to go!

291 - I'm sorry. All of this is just so brutally hard. :(

booger - good luck - I had so many symptoms by 3dp that I was absolutely convinced it work. Won't be long now for you!!

3chords - your beta is tomorrow right?? What time? Can't wait to see your number!!

Yep!

I will go in around 9. Usually I get my results around noon. :)

The faintest bfp last night :) beta test today at 10dp5dt.

First ever bfp!!! Woohoo we made progress :happydance:

Hopeful - YAY! So excited for you! Let us know your numbers!! :happydance:

haven't been on here in awhile but wanted to pop in and say hi again!!!

booger, this last cycle where i got my bfp i didn't poas for the first time in my life! it was hard but actually refreshing. so i would suggest giving it a try! it was nice to just hear the beta results and not know either way which way it was going to go till then. and i especially didnt want any false hope that poas has done before.... anyway, just my 2 cents!! good luck!!

Sorry 291 I know how hard this this:-(

Happy to hear good news from dillia and hopeful! Good progress hopeful! That's how I felt... Every little step is progress!! I might be more positive because I got my Bfp on this board but compared to other fet /ivf boards the odds and Bfps seem to be higher on here. ( of course I could be wrong) x

Can't wait to hear your results today, 3chords and hopeful!!!

Juliet - Thanks for the pep talk! I think I can at least make it through the weekend. And if I can get through the weekend, then surely I can make it to Wednesday! Only time will tell!!

Thanks for the encouragement ladies :) beta was inconclusive at 10dp5dt with results of 21. Retest on Monday.

Had a little bit of brown blood spotting on pad this morning but nothing when I wiped and nothing else all day. Taking it a day at a time but super pleased beta wasnt negative :) its a great achievement for us after so many bfns!

Hopeful - I'm glad you are enjoying your success. Have you had a second beta yet??

dilia - How did your beta go??

As for me - nothing to report really. I still have not tested. Beta is scheduled for Wednesday. I MIGHT test tomorrow morning. I will 7dp6dt. I would think that if this has worked, a BFP should show by tomorrow. But I'm not sure I want to have to wait the eternity between Monday and beta day if it's a BFN. At least if I wait until beta day, I can pretend for two more days that I'm actually pregnant. I hate this crap. I don't really have any symptoms either. It's maddening, I tell you, maddening!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->