First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Good luck kfs1!! Sending positive vibes your way! Can't wait to hear the news!!

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for kfs and brighteyez both!!! And of course, I can't stop thinking about the rest of you, hoping you'll test asap!! hehe! I won't be a bad influence and encourage POAS (but I have to admit, I'm having a hard time holding back!)

There is nothing new for me... I already feel so much better halving my dose of lupron and starting my patch yesterday. We have a coworker leaving our company to go back to his old job, so we're having a going-away Happy Hour for him tonight. I guess I'll get my drink on tonight, because other than a couple beers for football and a little wine on Thanksgiving, I won't be drinking much after tonight.

There is nothing new for me... I already feel so much better halving my dose of lupron and starting my patch yesterday. We have a coworker leaving our company to go back to his old job, so we're having a going-away Happy Hour for him tonight. I guess I'll get my drink on tonight, because other than a couple beers for football and a little wine on Thanksgiving, I won't be drinking much after tonight.

Happy you're feeling better!! Brighteyez and I go tomorrow. Kfs I am on pins and needles!!

Afm, my test this morning was not much darker which has me nervous. Nothing I can do but wait for tomorrow and Monday's results.

Booger - I have to be sure to pack for my husband too. So my dr is like an hour & a half away...so lots of car time & waiting for surgery. I can be weird about what I am reading, so I plan to bring a few books so I have something I can get in to. I am bringing a pillow & blanket for the car ride home, my pain meds, phone charger, water & gatorade & snacks for afterwards. I think that is pretty much it. Oh & a couple of shirts. I have my husband yankee shirt & one of his long sleeve fleece shirts. Not sure if I will be hot or cold...also some little foot slippers to wear. I just want to be prepared & comfortable since I will pretty much be out all day.

Uh oh....I'm spotting. I didn't spot last time. I'm concerned.

Spotting is common & normal...don't compare to last time. Each pregnancy can be different & you are also on totally different meds.

Thank you, just feel different. Symptoms are gone.

I feel the same way Babywhisperer. My smyptoms are gone too other than what the progesterone brings on. I think spotting is a good and normal thing...it may be implantation spotting. How many dpt are you?

Uh oh....I'm spotting. I didn't spot last time. I'm concerned.

Spotting is common & normal...don't compare to last time. Each pregnancy can be different & you are also on totally different meds.

Thank you, just feel different. Symptoms are gone.

I feel the same way Babywhisperer. My smyptoms are gone too other than what the progesterone brings on. I think spotting is a good and normal thing...it may be implantation spotting. How many dpt are you?

I am 8dp5dt. It's pink not brown. I got a very faint bfp on Monday at 4dp5dt and they were getting darker. My bff just had a chem last month so I'm paranoid.

Babywhisperer - I am sure everything is great. I had some positives in the first couple of days but I think it was the trigger. Now are either too light or BFN. I am 11dp5dt. I wish you the best my toes and fx'd for you. :hugs:

Babywhisperer - I am sure everything is great. I had some positives in the first couple of days but I think it was the trigger. Now are either too light or BFN. I am 11dp5dt. I wish you the best my toes and fx'd for you. :hugs:

Thanks...just scared.

eRosePW I hope you enjoy yourself tonight :)

Babywhisperer Everything will be ok, I just know it, the reason why it's not getting darker is because it's still early days :)

Hi everyone, hope all is well :)

AFM - I've been fighting with my hospital and and anethetist for 3 days, I transferred money last week but they have yet to produce an invoice, if this is their attitude I will not go back there. This should be easy for them, they're a private hospital so most of their patients are medical aid, all medical aids you have to fight for your money, ivf is not covered in my medical aid so I've transferred cash, it should be easy. Plus work has been hectic, we're re-doing our offices.

Plus *wait for the bomb to drop* I had ICSI but was not told, when I finally received the invoice from the lab today, they billed me for ICSI, not IVF so I called to point out their mistake, apparently it's not a mistake. Would have been nice be have been informed.

Sorry girls, I'm really moody, these progesterone bullets are making me into a nightmare chick, my poor hubs is laying down so I don't bite his head off. I am so grossed out by the bullets I couldn't eat my dinner after using one of them, I had to wait like 2 hours before I felt better.

Can't keep my eyes open any longer, sleep tight girls xo

Implantation spotting can also be pink. You are still early. The line won't necessarily get darker...even with blood tests they don't expct them to go up that much every day which is why they wait 48 hours to retest. You have a lot of hormones in your body. I spotted red once before AF (never happened before)...my nurse said it was the meds getting out of my system. We forget how all these drugs can be affecting our bodies.

eRosePW I hope you enjoy yourself tonight :)

Babywhisperer Everything will be ok, I just know it, the reason why it's not getting darker is because it's still early days :)

Hi everyone, hope all is well :)

AFM - I've been fighting with my hospital and and anethetist for 3 days, I transferred money last week but they have yet to produce an invoice, if this is their attitude I will not go back there. This should be easy for them, they're a private hospital so most of their patients are medical aid, all medical aids you have to fight for your money, ivf is not covered in my medical aid so I've transferred cash, it should be easy. Plus work has been hectic, we're re-doing our offices.

Plus *wait for the bomb to drop* I had ICSI but was not told, when I finally received the invoice from the lab today, they billed me for ICSI, not IVF so I called to point out their mistake, apparently it's not a mistake. Would have been nice be have been informed.

Sorry girls, I'm really moody, these progesterone bullets are making me into a nightmare chick, my poor hubs is laying down so I don't bite his head off. I am so grossed out by the bullets I couldn't eat my dinner after using one of them, I had to wait like 2 hours before I felt better.

Can't keep my eyes open any longer, sleep tight girls xo

That is so frustrating, I'm sorry you have to deal with this. As if the process isn't stressful enough. I hope it gets resolved soon, but they should have told you when they told you how many fertilized if they used icsi or not and if not there should definitely not be a bill for it.

Implantation spotting can also be pink. You are still early. The line won't necessarily get darker...even with blood tests they don't expct them to go up that much every day which is why they wait 48 hours to retest. You have a lot of hormones in your body. I spotted red once before AF (never happened before)...my nurse said it was the meds getting out of my system. We forget how all these drugs can be affecting our bodies.

That's what I'm hoping for. I will just have to wait and see what the next 24hrs brings. Thanks for your positive support :hugs:

babyW-I know it's hard but you only have one more day until test day, so just try to relax..whatever is meant to be, is meant to be and getting yourself worked up isn't going to change things one way or the other, so go rent a funny movie, get a hot decaf tea, put your warm socks on and try to chill out and not think about symptoms and what ifs. We all know what you're going through, but you have to try to remain calm.

Leens-Did you ask someone about switching from the suppositories to the injections or maybe you can find those tablets like Amy mentioned. I think ICSI is under the IVF umbrella, so I think it's all the same basically, it's just a slightly different method of fertilization. Are you saying that they haven't received your money? Sometimes I have difficulty understanding what you're saying. hee hee. If they haven't received your cash, I would be angry too! It doesn't seem that difficult, people.

I think AF is here for me. I spotted a bit at work so I just put in a tampon because I don't trust this pantiliner, so I have no idea what's going on (I like to monitor my AF amounts if it's not a super heavy flow). I'll most likely start a new FF chart when I leave work. It is a new cycle so why not.

kfs1-I am starting to worry about you...:flower: :hugs: :flow: <3

Well, ladies, my beta was positive! I'm in total shock. HCG was 105 - she didn't mention progesterone. My RE is "cautiously optimistic" as am I. Still way too early to get overly excited but I'm so happy to have passed the first hurdle. They actually called me so early - around 11 when I was at work which is way earlier than normal. I didn't answer though because I didn't want to be at work in case the news was bad. Anyway, she called AGAIN at 12 and so I couldn't take it anymore and left the office to work from home. I couldn't read her voice on the message either - she was sort of monotone. Anyway, can't believe it. No words.

And yep, haven't even told my DH yet - he's still at work.

:happydance:
Well, ladies, my beta was positive! I'm in total shock. HCG was 105 - she didn't mention progesterone. My RE is "cautiously optimistic" as am I. Still way too early to get overly excited but I'm so happy to have passed the first hurdle. They actually called me so early - around 11 when I was at work which is way earlier than normal. I didn't answer though because I didn't want to be at work in case the news was bad. Anyway, she called AGAIN at 12 and so I couldn't take it anymore and left the office to work from home. I couldn't read her voice on the message either - she was sort of monotone. Anyway, can't believe it. No words.

And yep, haven't even told my DH yet - he's still at work.

:happydance: Yesssss! So amazing!! I am so happy for you. I know my RE wants at least 100 on the first beta so you're there!!! You have to tell us how you plan to tell dh and his reaction later!! Congrats mama!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->