First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Ladies, thanks so much for the love ... again. :) I'm feeling somewhat better today but the waiting process just STINKS. Anyway, coaching myself to THINK POSITIVE.

Terri - You know I need you to be my positive influence for sure. :) How's the new pup?

Nikki - Thanks so much for that. Seriously - it definitely helps to hear.

Babyw - Didn't you have your beta yesterday, too????

Beagle - Good luck today.

Hi everyone else.

Ladies, thanks so much for the love ... again. :) I'm feeling somewhat better today but the waiting process just STINKS. Anyway, coaching myself to THINK POSITIVE.

Terri - You know I need you to be my positive influence for sure. :) How's the new pup?

Nikki - Thanks so much for that. Seriously - it definitely helps to hear.

Babyw - Didn't you have your beta yesterday, too????

Beagle - Good luck today.

Hi everyone else.

I did have my beta but wanted to be sensitive to your feelings. It was 771. I will feel more at ease when I see the Fhb.

Terri post pics of the pup please!!!

Amy and Beagle good luck today. Thinking of you both.

Afm looks like snow for my bday tomorrow and we have dinner plans in the city. A 5:30 rezzie so we can get back and relieve my Mom who will be watching Jack. The tri state area is going to be a sloppy mess. Safe travels for you ladies.

Just had my baseline and was told I was anatomically perfect. Also told my husband they may do the lining scratch during my hysteroscopy. I explained the scratch and he said oh like pruning a tree.

Wow! Lots happening!
Congrats to BFPs!!!!!!!! A whole string of em! Woooohoooooo!!!

Sorry to hear about the negatives. Luckily you have some frozen babies for the next round! Awful progesterone/period combo. I remember that. Yuck!!! I loaded up on Advil and stayed on the couch and ate whatever the hell I wanted all day long. Hope you feel better soon!

Hoping everyone has a nice thanksgiving! I am not cooking...we go to my moms. It will be small this year again because things are not going well with the inlaws. I decided it's too draining and negative. This is one of the happiest times in my life and I won't be sucked into the drama anymore. I choose no stress and that's that. This pregnancy has really given me some balls!!! Lol maybe down the road those people will act like adults and realize but for now, they just aren't ready.

Soooooo the reason I stayed away is because I found out my results and I had to wait for my gender reveal cupcakes to tell my family....we are having a GIRL! I'm so shocked! I for sure thought it would be a boy! Chromosome tests came back good. Turns out though, my genetic tests show I'm a carrier for cystic fibrosis. I didn't even think my mom was a carrier! My uncle died from CF when I was little and my due date is his birthday...weird right? Anyway, they tested DH last week and he doesn't know of family history with anything like that so hopefully we will not have to worry about it. Worst case, he's a carrier and we have a 1 in 4 chance of having a CF baby. In that case we just have extra ultrasounds and measurements. Best case, he's not a carrier and I can relax. Lol whatever happens will happen I suppose! Until then I will buy everything that makes me go awwwwwww and keep busy. I think I should know next Wednesday.

I can't believe it's almost December! Time is flying!

Wow! Lots happening!
Congrats to BFPs!!!!!!!! A whole string of em! Woooohoooooo!!!

Sorry to hear about the negatives. Luckily you have some frozen babies for the next round! Awful progesterone/period combo. I remember that. Yuck!!! I loaded up on Advil and stayed on the couch and ate whatever the hell I wanted all day long. Hope you feel better soon!

Hoping everyone has a nice thanksgiving! I am not cooking...we go to my moms. It will be small this year again because things are not going well with the inlaws. I decided it's too draining and negative. This is one of the happiest times in my life and I won't be sucked into the drama anymore. I choose no stress and that's that. This pregnancy has really given me some balls!!! Lol maybe down the road those people will act like adults and realize but for now, they just aren't ready.

Soooooo the reason I stayed away is because I found out my results and I had to wait for my gender reveal cupcakes to tell my family....we are having a GIRL! I'm so shocked! I for sure thought it would be a boy! Chromosome tests came back good. Turns out though, my genetic tests show I'm a carrier for cystic fibrosis. I didn't even think my mom was a carrier! My uncle died from CF when I was little and my due date is his birthday...weird right? Anyway, they tested DH last week and he doesn't know of family history with anything like that so hopefully we will not have to worry about it. Worst case, he's a carrier and we have a 1 in 4 chance of having a CF baby. In that case we just have extra ultrasounds and measurements. Best case, he's not a carrier and I can relax. Lol whatever happens will happen I suppose! Until then I will buy everything that makes me go awwwwwww and keep busy. I think I should know next Wednesday.

I can't believe it's almost December! Time is flying!

Yeah for a girl!!!! Dh is dying for a girl, but my gut says boy...his fam hasn't made a girl since the 40s. And so far me, my brother and 4 cousins all have boys...crazy. I'm sorry the in law drama continues, but you need to do whats right for you. Your health and the health of the baby come before their side show drama. Don't worry about the CF, I doubt dh is a carrier, all will be fine. How are you feeling?

Kfs1 - stay positive! Anything can happen, and it sounds like this is pretty common! I am sure it is hard though, playing the waiting game. We are all thinking of you and willing your embie to grow.

Jen - congrats on a girl! How exciting! I guess the name Henry is out then, huh? Unless you go with Henrietta? Haha.

Terri - I so admire you for taking in a foster dog! The other day we stumbled upon an adoption event and it took all of my might to walk away without adopting another poor doggie. They all look so sad. Kudos to you for giving that older pup a loving, warm home for the week!

Good luck to you today, beaglemom! We'll be thinking of you!

Congrats to Amy and BabyW!

Love your pillowcases booger! Xmas is a wonderful time for crafts. =)

So sorry, knitgirl. That must've been tough. I'm glad you're bouncing back and you have some frosties for the next go-around.

Hi to everyone else!

Kfs, fxed for you. When are they going to test again?

Babyw, keep it up. I wouldn't worry too much about this storm, it is sowarm now itwill take a lot for the roads to get messed up. Have a great birthday dinner!

Jcm, yay for a girl.

Babyw - You're so sweet to hold back your beta results but you know I'm always cheering on my bnb girls! Now, if I had heard that from outside of here, I would be upset. :) Congratulations! That's such a great number. And Happy birthday! Hope you're going somewhere good for dinner.

JCM - Congrats on the little girl!!! So amazing. And good for you for putting your foot down about Thanksgiving.

Amy - Forgot to say fx for you today!

BabyW, I actually feel great! There's light at the end of the tunnel! Haven't even had to take my nausea pills really and I have an appetite! Most of my cousins have boys. Finally there's a girl in my side of the family! You might just get the next girl! : )

Haha Ladysosa, I swear my mom looked so nervous that it was going to be a boy. Oh well, there's always next round to drive her crazy. Now that I'm feeling better I wouldn't mind doing this all again.

Anxiously awaiting results from kfs! I want to say my first beta was 84 and second was doubled but the third wasn't actually exactly doubled. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything is just fine. Terri is right, think of that little flicker of light growing and growing! I was so shocked at the last ultrasound DH did on me. She's so big already, sucking her thumb and moving around. Grow little baby, grow! Positive vibes!

BabyW, I actually feel great! There's light at the end of the tunnel! Haven't even had to take my nausea pills really and I have an appetite! Most of my cousins have boys. Finally there's a girl in my side of the family! You might just get the next girl! : )

Haha Ladysosa, I swear my mom looked so nervous that it was going to be a boy. Oh well, there's always next round to drive her crazy. Now that I'm feeling better I wouldn't mind doing this all again.

Anxiously awaiting results from kfs! I want to say my first beta was 84 and second was doubled but the third wasn't actually exactly doubled. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything is just fine. Terri is right, think of that little flicker of light growing and growing! I was so shocked at the last ultrasound DH did on me. She's so big already, sucking her thumb and moving around. Grow little baby, grow! Positive vibes!

That's awesome. Even after the worst delivery experience I was ready to do it again. It's all worth it. I'm happy you're feeling better...get ready for the best trimester!

Congrats Jen!! Girl stuff is so cute. Glad you're not going to your in laws for the holiday. It's not worth it.

Kfs1-of course I'll be your cheerleader. Anytime, babe.

I'm getting so far behind so good luck to all testers today!!

I'll try to post a picture of Titan from my computer later. The people said he had issues with crate training but I haven't found anything out of the ordinary except he likes to jump on furniture which is not allowed here. I think I'm just more firm than a regular dog owner so the dogs usually have no problems here. He is an active 8, but I like having him. Butt shot tonight. Grrr.

Beagle-even though the scratch hurts I say go for it! If you have anasthesia it should be perfectly fine.

BabyW-nice beta!

I'm awake and back to my normal schedule. The Ravens had a big win last night so I'm feeling really good today. The machine at work kept breaking so I actually stayed until 6:30. Sucky because I had to see some first shift coworkers and I was looking a hot mess. Same clothes as yesterday and a whiskery I shaved head! Ha ha. Oh well.

Attachments

• IMG_1279.jpg
    IMG_1279.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 9
JCM - Yay a girl!! I KNEW you were having a girl hee hee. All that nausea was a give away.

Terri - Cute new picture. I like it. Cute dog too. Good luck tonight with the butt shot lol.

Congrats Jen!! Girl stuff is so cute. Glad you're not going to your in laws for the holiday. It's not worth it.

Kfs1-of course I'll be your cheerleader. Anytime, babe.

I'm getting so far behind so good luck to all testers today!!

I'll try to post a picture of Titan from my computer later. The people said he had issues with crate training but I haven't found anything out of the ordinary except he likes to jump on furniture which is not allowed here. I think I'm just more firm than a regular dog owner so the dogs usually have no problems here. He is an active 8, but I like having him. Butt shot tonight. Grrr.

Beagle-even though the scratch hurts I say go for it! If you have anasthesia it should be perfectly fine.

BabyW-nice beta!

I'm awake and back to my normal schedule. The Ravens had a big win last night so I'm feeling really good today. The machine at work kept breaking so I actually stayed until 6:30. Sucky because I had to see some first shift coworkers and I was looking a hot mess. Same clothes as yesterday and a whiskery I shaved head! Ha ha. Oh well.

OMG I love him, what a cutey! My brothers dog has destroyed their couch. She's much bigger but the no dog allowed on the furniture rule is a good one to enforce!

Hello everyone,

Congrats on the BFP's and sorry for the BFN's.

Terri - He is such a cutie.

AFM - I am starting a new fresh cycle. here is my protocol.

Attachments

• 2nd protocol.jpg
    2nd protocol.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 16
Hello everyone,

Brighteyez - we are almost exactly on the same schedule! I know the schedules may fluctuate, but its exciting to find someone who's on the same rhythm. :flower: I'm so impatient, I want to get started now.

Hello everyone,

Brighteyez - we are almost exactly on the same schedule! I know the schedules may fluctuate, but its exciting to find someone who's on the same rhythm. :flower: I'm so impatient, I want to get started now.

I know that feeling for the first Cycle. I felt the same way. Now I am can wait.

Hello everyone,

Happy to hear you are moving forward. We'll be here rooting for you!!

I would do anything for my husband. If you wasn't for his consistence, I don't think I would be doing it again. He is really awesome, love me some him.

Great news brighteyez! Too bad you have to take bcp's for so long though, but the break will be nice and no need for protection while on pills. Yeah!!

So I've been curious and you can tell me to MYOB if you want, but are all your kids your natural kids or DHs? I'm just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->