First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

ERose-You better go see your old friends. There may or may not be a surprise waiting for you over there. hee hee. I hope you were able to go in for a beta today.

kfs1-Yeah that is strange that you almost had two babies. Maybe this is why your betas were wonky in the beginning. Are you still drinking a cup of coffee in the morning? Some days I really want a cup, but I've been very good about my hot decaf tea. Just curious as to what you were doing these days for your morning drink.

LadySosa-Sorry you're feeling so bad and now have to try to get wine out of your carpet. I like dogs, but certainly not rowdy/big ones..scratch that-rowdy dogs. hee hee. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Jen-I'll think about it, but I'll tell you now, I certainly don't feel like much is going on. ERose is just a testing freak of nature, and I have zero intuition! :haha: j/k. I'm sure I'm the freak of nature.

AFM-No dramatic lightheadedness in the bathroom last night during my shot. I got my bonus paperwork on Thurday so it's nice to know that my company will be paying for PART of my meds that I put on my credit card. I also worked for my paycheck today so I'd say my company and I are about even. 15 more minutes I can blow this joint. I've had enough for one day. I didn't even get to check BnB more than once! hee hee.

Erin - Congratulations again. Can't wait to hear what your first beta is! Did you test again this morning?

Beagle - Congrats on the 7! That's a great number and a common amount for 14 eggs. Hope you're feeling good.

Baby - Good luck at your appointment today.

Amy - How's it going? Your next appointment's Thursday, right?

Terri - You know I'm not going to bother you to test - I couldn't even pee on 1 stick I was so nervous!

JCM - You are TOO funny! I would have run out of the doctor's office, too. :) And that definitely sounds like a bizarre scene - the whole office sitting around eating tacos.

Booger - We brew beer occasionally, too, but it's been a while for sure. I bet you have access to some great ingredients where you live. We have to order everything online. Congrats on scheduling your mock transfer! It'll be here before you know it.

JKB - Same to you. Your transfer will be here before you know it!

LadySosa - I'm sorry that you're sick - no fun. OMG about the dogs. Were you able to get the wine out of the carpet? Aww - and your poor little guy must have been terrified.

So, ladies, I have officially graduated from my RE. Things were looking good this morning so she packed me up and sent me on my way. My official due date is July 30th. She actually saw an additional sac this morning which she hadn't before but there was nothing in it. So it looks like the other guy tried to hang on but didn't make it...?

Yeah for graduating! I did as well today, but not before he had some hesitating parting words...like let's hope the spotting stops, or that it doesn't pose a threat b/c it can. Even despite his concern he released me and I made an appt with my ob for tomorrow. Do you have to stay on the progesterone like I do? They want me to stay on it until my ob says it's ok. Are they sure it was an empty sac and not the corpus luteum? If it was an empty sac how do you feel about that? You have a strong bean in there and everything sounds awesome. I would try and focus on that. How are you feeling so far? I kind of feel like I graduated pending a Summer school course!

Erin that is some line Mama! You are sooooooo prego and I couldn't be happier for you. I cramped with Jack but not really this time around, until I spotted. Now I cramp on and off which I know is normal. I hope you get an early beta!!!

Terri feeling faint and having a hot flash is a great sign!!! I am going to be on the edge of my seat waiting for you to test!!!

Booger, I bet the mock goes great. Have faith lady, all will be as it should be.

Ladysosa, I'm sorry about the wine...if it makes you feel any better dh spilled red wine on our new carpet a week after we got it. Club soda got it all out....but I was ready to kill him. He's a bull in a china shop.

JCM that story is hilarious and sounds like something I would've done too. I always get busted and turn beet red. I guess taco's are better for an ob office party than a gastroenterologist office party? I hope the down below issues are getting better. Tucks pads and witch hazel are your friend. I also take a prenatal prescription that has a stool softener in it and try and drink tons of water or prune juice.

Beagle I agree with Terri the % that fertilized is normal and sadly they do blame the egg not the sperm. You have a great number to work with and it only takes one. Enjoy your trip, I hope you have beautiful weather.

Afm, yeah I am released to my ob, spotting has lessened but still there, ms came back but not as bad, headaches are back again, gag reflex is out of control, made an appt for the ob for tomorrow before they all leave for the holiday this week. I am also cramping today like af is coming...which might be because af would've been due today. my RE said I am measuring right where I am supposed to be and I was wrong about the fhr 2 weeks ago it was a 115, then Fri at 135 and today 140 something. He poked and prodded around looking for a hematoma but couldn't see anything. I wonder if due to the spotting I might be deemed high enough risk to be monitored every other week? He did say there is nothing I can do if this is a threatened mc and it progresses. No exercise, no heavy lifting, no bd, and need to take it easy. I am curious what my ob will have to say or can see tomorrow. All I can do is wait and see....which is maddening.

Erin congrats again girl, what uplifting news!!!

Babyw - wow you were released early. I did the progesterone thru week 8 -but I was seeing the RE weekly until then. Cant wait to hear what your ob has to say!

Terri - I didn't test at all, since I was sure I was out...

kfs, yep, I tested again today, and the two lines are almost the same color now. It's crazy for me, because I've never had a test like this ever... With my 2 CPs, my tests were pretty light. I'm so excited for you that you've graduated from your RE! Wuhu! I bet that feels great. :happydance: So, you had another sac in there, huh? Wow. Then I'm sure it did try to hang on, and probably just wasn't a viable one. Are you feeling ok with that, or does it feel a little sad? Your body knows what it's doing...

BabyW, thank you! Beta is tomorrow morning, so I'll have results by around 3:30-4:00pm. Excited for you as well, since you graduated like kfs!! So they couldn't find a hematoma? Hmm.... Are you doing ok with all this? I'm sure you're probably stressing a little, because we just can't help it... Its like this whole process never seems to get any less stressful. But hang in there... I feel like everything is going to be just fine!!:thumbup:

Terri, I'll def go over there and check it out then! Being on BnB is almost like being in college, because news travels fast, HAHA! I've met so many awesome girls on here. Ok, girl, you had me cracking up that I'm a "testing freak of nature". HA!:haha: Too funny! Btw, it doesn't matter that you don't feel like much is going on... I literally felt ZERO until last night when I started cramping. (which is once again gone today, and I feel nothing again)

LadySosa, how rude that they brought their wild dogs over and let them wrestle under your coffee table. Who does that?? I'm a dog lover, and I actually especially like larger dogs, but when they're pups like that and can knock over everything in sight, it might be best to leave them home! Hope you got the wine out. I'm sorry you're feeling sick. Feel better soon!!

Hi to everyone else! Hope everyone is having a good day.

Jen – very funny story :). Also, it must be so amazing to see her moving around so much – congrats!

Beagle – any update on your embies? I think 7 is a good number!

Terri – if you are looking for a good caffeine free tea, I really like Rooibos Chai by Numi. I put almond milk in mine. I can’t wait for you to test – but no pressure from me.

Booger – congrats on getting your next (and hopefully final) mock transfer scheduled – I’m thinking it will go perfectly. :)

ladySosa – sorry you’re not feeling well … and sorry about your carpet.

Kfs – congrats on graduating!! Sorry about that empty sac. :(

Babywhisperer – congrats on graduating!! Let us know how your appt with your OB goes tmr.

Erin – can’t wait to hear the results of your beta!!

Hello to everyone else!! Has anyone heard from Leens? I don’t think she has posted in a long time.

AFM – I started Lupron 20u on Saturday and am waiting for the crazy to kick in. I will be on that for 10 days and then will go in for a suppression check. If I am fully suppressed, I will start on the oral estrogen and the PIO. My DH has practiced on an orange for the PIO injections. :)

I went to my OB/GYN today for a lump in my breast. It started as a tiny thing this past spring, that felt like a large grain of sand and now it is bigger. When I went last time the covering doc couldn’t feel anything, and I had just had a baseline mammogram in May (recommended by my doc since I will most likely be pregnant at 40 and having a baseline before I’m pregnant is a good idea), so they just said to keep an eye on it. I totally forgot about it for a while, but then checked it again last week. The NP I met with was really great and scheduled me for a diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound on Thursday. The doc I saw in May seemed to be minimizing it because he couldn’t feel what I felt. I really felt like the NP today was taking me seriously, which is great. I just feel so much better knowing that I am going to get it looked at!

Jen – very funny story :). Also, it must be so amazing to see her moving around so much – congrats!

Beagle – any update on your embies? I think 7 is a good number!

Terri – if you are looking for a good caffeine free tea, I really like Rooibos Chai by Numi. I put almond milk in mine. I can’t wait for you to test – but no pressure from me.

Booger – congrats on getting your next (and hopefully final) mock transfer scheduled – I’m thinking it will go perfectly. :)

ladySosa – sorry you’re not feeling well … and sorry about your carpet.

Kfs – congrats on graduating!! Sorry about that empty sac. :(

Babywhisperer – congrats on graduating!! Let us know how your appt with your OB goes tmr.

Erin – can’t wait to hear the results of your beta!!

Hello to everyone else!! Has anyone heard from Leens? I don’t think she has posted in a long time.

AFM – I started Lupron 20u on Saturday and am waiting for the crazy to kick in. I will be on that for 10 days and then will go in for a suppression check. If I am fully suppressed, I will start on the oral estrogen and the PIO. My DH has practiced on an orange for the PIO injections. :)

I went to my OB/GYN today for a lump in my breast. It started as a tiny thing this past spring, that felt like a large grain of sand and now it is bigger. When I went last time the covering doc couldn’t feel anything, and I had just had a baseline mammogram in May (recommended by my doc since I will most likely be pregnant at 40 and having a baseline before I’m pregnant is a good idea), so they just said to keep an eye on it. I totally forgot about it for a while, but then checked it again last week. The NP I met with was really great and scheduled me for a diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound on Thursday. The doc I saw in May seemed to be minimizing it because he couldn’t feel what I felt. I really felt like the NP today was taking me seriously, which is great. I just feel so much better knowing that I am going to get it looked at!

I'm glad you're being proactive and getting it checked. It's probably a calcium deposit or a cyst. Let us know what happens. Sending good thoughts your way. And btw I went thru something similar years ago. Turns out I am cystic. I get cystic breasts as I approach af and I have had ovarian cysts before. All will be fine lady.

knitgirl-where do you get that tea from? The grocery store? I had a lump removed several years ago just to be on the safe side, but it was not cancerous and I think just fatty tissue. I hope yours is the same.

ERose-Hope all goes well today at your bloodtest. I can't wait to hear the results.

booger-Glad you finished your project and got your next mock transfer scheduled. I can't wait for you to get this process started for real.

AFM-Nothing to report except my boss is on my last nerve. Luckily he is only here when I'm here for about 2.5 hours. Makes things much more bearable. Have a great day everyone.

JCM - No, I have about a week's worth of P left and she said to just finish it up. She said it was the first time that she's seen the sac but that there was definitely nothing in it. I would think that should be clear by now, no?

Moni - My first OB appt is actually on Christmas Eve which is a pain in the butt but it's the only time they could fit me in. At least my hubs will finally be able to make it to an appointment though. :)

Terri - I think you're right about my early betas - makes total sense. I've been drinking decaf tea in the morning just like you. I gave up coffee the week of my retrieval/transfer and I have to say that I do miss it - tea just isn't the same. :) I will occasionally have decaf coffee but it's not the same, either. And why's your boss bothering you? Want me to smack him around for you?

Babyw - Congrats on graduating, too! I know you're still worried about the spotting but I don't think he would have released you if he were truly worried. Good luck today at your OB appointment. I have to finish the P that I have and then I'm done so about another week and a half. My RE said it was definitely an empty sac. It's a little sad but there was obviously something wrong with the pregnancy or it would have stuck, right? I think of all of those other embryos that didn't make it for that same reason. As far as symptoms, I'm feeling absolutely the same except for being tired. No sore boobs, no nausea, nothing.

Erin - Fx for your beta today!!!!!!!!!

Knit - Like everyone else said, good for you for being proactive about the lump that you found. It is most likely nothing but it's always safe to rule things out.

kfs1-My boss is just an untrustworthy space cadet. hee hee. No sense smacking him around. I had a meeting with him yesterday and gave him my schedule and update. This morning I come in and he's sent out three emails about my projects and they have stuff that is incorrect and untrue. hee hee. For example, I said yesterday 'I'm not going to space out the testing. I'm doing it all in two days.' Then he writes 'the testing will be spaced out over two to three weeks...' No, no it won't, and you can't make me. HA! What a jerk. His boss wanted him to tell me to space it out, but it's a waste of my time to do that, so he wrote it so that his boss will see it. :growlmad: Why do we even meet if you're going to make up stuff no matter what I say?
The decaf tea train is definitely not the same as coffee, but I will make due. I do like the warmth it brings me though. hee hee. Are you working next week? I'm here on monday and half Tuesday and then I'm off the rest of the week. Did you tell anyone else yet about your news aside from your boss? I can't remember.

JCM - No, I have about a week's worth of P left and she said to just finish it up. She said it was the first time that she's seen the sac but that there was definitely nothing in it. I would think that should be clear by now, no?

Moni - My first OB appt is actually on Christmas Eve which is a pain in the butt but it's the only time they could fit me in. At least my hubs will finally be able to make it to an appointment though. :)

Terri - I think you're right about my early betas - makes total sense. I've been drinking decaf tea in the morning just like you. I gave up coffee the week of my retrieval/transfer and I have to say that I do miss it - tea just isn't the same. :) I will occasionally have decaf coffee but it's not the same, either. And why's your boss bothering you? Want me to smack him around for you?

Babyw - Congrats on graduating, too! I know you're still worried about the spotting but I don't think he would have released you if he were truly worried. Good luck today at your OB appointment. I have to finish the P that I have and then I'm done so about another week and a half. My RE said it was definitely an empty sac. It's a little sad but there was obviously something wrong with the pregnancy or it would have stuck, right? I think of all of those other embryos that didn't make it for that same reason. As far as symptoms, I'm feeling absolutely the same except for being tired. No sore boobs, no nausea, nothing.

Erin - Fx for your beta today!!!!!!!!!

Knit - Like everyone else said, good for you for being proactive about the lump that you found. It is most likely nothing but it's always safe to rule things out.

I'm glad you're feeling ok about the sac, it is a little sad, but maybe it not progressing enables the strong embie to thrive! I'm happy you're feeling good, nothing but fatigue is great!

Erin I'm stalking waiting for your beta!

Amy how are you feeling lady?

Terri I hear you about the boss sitch. I've been at my firm the longest out of my group and I have to work either 12/26 or 1/2, but 2 guys who have kids in their 20s are refusing to come in and my boss won't pressure them so he turns to me. Makes me so frustrated.

knitgirl-where do you get that tea from? The grocery store? I had a lump removed several years ago just to be on the safe side, but it was not cancerous and I think just fatty tissue. I hope yours is the same.

ERose-Hope all goes well today at your bloodtest. I can't wait to hear the results.

booger-Glad you finished your project and got your next mock transfer scheduled. I can't wait for you to get this process started for real.

AFM-Nothing to report except my boss is on my last nerve. Luckily he is only here when I'm here for about 2.5 hours. Makes things much more bearable. Have a great day everyone.

terri - i get it at the grocery store. https://shop.numitea.com/Rooibos-Chai/p/NUMIS-10200&c=NumiTeaStore@Teabag@Herbal

Thanks for all the support, ladies! I'm not too worried, but am happy to be having it looked at properly. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the link, knitgirl. I'll be sure to look for it next time I grocery shop, which will be tomorrow, actually. Perfect!

floridasian, you're so sweet, thank you for popping in to say that! :flower:

Girls, I'm super crazy at work right now, but just wanted to say that I'll probably get beta results by 4pm, so will check back in then if I can jump on again. Luckily, I'm not stressing over it too much... (I hope I didn't just jinx myself). On my test this morning, the test line was officially darker than the control line. Which feels so surreal... two years, 3 transfers, and two CPs later! Crazy. Just praying my numbers double like they're supposed to.

You're killing me! I thought you posted your results. hee hee. I'll :juggle: until 4pm. When I get home I sure hope there are results. I have to stop by the post office to mail my sister's present, so I will be preoccupied. hee hee. Can't wait!

Beta is 91.6! :happydance: She said that's excellent for 7dpt.

It's finally feeling real! Going back Thurs morning for second beta, but she sounded super positive.

Woohoo!!! :wohoo: :happydance: :thumbup: I am sooooo, sooo, happy for you. I can't even express it in words. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->