First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Hi ladies!

Just popping in to say "Hi". I've been in a rather foul mood so I haven't felt like posting and bringing everyone down. I'll come back when I feel better.

Congrats again to Erin! Beagle, I hope you get a good report later today or tomorrow.

The baby stopped progressing. I should be 7 weeks and 5 days today and it is still only measuring 6 weeks and 1 day. They think the progesterone is stopping the natural miscarriage process and when I stop taking it, I will start bleeding. They would prefer for me to have a D & C done this weekend. It's still my choice but I'm just so confused and sad.

The baby stopped progressing. I should be 7 weeks and 5 days today and it is still only measuring 6 weeks and 1 day. They think the progesterone is stopping the natural miscarriage process and when I stop taking it, I will start bleeding. They would prefer for me to have a D & C done this weekend. It's still my choice but I'm just so confused and sad.

Amy - I am SO SORRY this is happening to you. I really don't know what else to say.

Oh Amy.... Oh, My heart is broken for you, I'm so sorry, Hun. There are really no words that anyone can say to make this better right now. I hate this so much. I don't know why this journey has to be so difficult and painful. I'll be thinking about you, Hun. We're hear for you any time.

Amy I am so sorry to hear this and cannot imagine how you feel. To be on the safe side I would ask for another scan in a few days to see if that is truly the case. I have heard of crazier things happening. But only you can decide what to do and what will make this less difficult if that is at all possible. I am sending you a big hug and a shoulder to lean on.

Oh Amy, I am so very sorry. That is devastating news. That happened to me when I was pregnant - I miscarried at 11 weeks, but they think the baby stopped developing at 8 weeks. We were in shock, devastated, heartbroken. I was able to have mine at home and did not need the D and C. If you want to talk about it off this thread, or on, I am happy to share more of my story with you. It was really helpful for me to hear other women's experiences. I also wasn't really sure what to expect, as my doc did not really give me much info. I was relieved I didn't need to have the D and C and it was able to happen naturally.

I'll be thinking of you.

Today's beta is 284, so it tripled in 48 hours, which takes a load off.

:)(this feels like a really crappy time to be posting that :()

Amy - I'm so sorry to read your post. :hugs: My thoughts are with you and your DH.

Today's beta is 284, so it tripled in 48 hours, which takes a load off.

:)(this feels like a really crappy time to be posting that :()

That's great, Erin.

We have to be able to celebrate our wins...even while sympathizing with people who are going through a rough time. That's why we are all here...to be there for each other through the whole process.

Erin - Beagle said it perfectly. I'm glad your beta number is progressing so well. :happydance:

Amy, I'm so sorry. My heart is breaking for you. We are here to listen. Love and prayers you.

Erin- congrats on your results! Days like today remind me of what a roller coaster ride fertility can be. But, remind me not to lose hope! Erin, I'm Glad to see your victory in this step!

Amy - I'm so, so sorry for you. I hate this process and hate that you're having to go through this right now. Take some time to think things through. Much love and hugs. :hugs:

Congratulations Erin. I'm over the moon for you.

Amy-I too am really sorry you have to go through this but I do agree with whoever said to get another scan and see what it says. Maybe baby is just growing a little slower. It can't be the first time for someone to have this happen and I still think one week difference isn't that bad. :hugs: it's the best I can do from here.
Sorry to be so all about me today when I really have no major issues going on. My apologies to all.

ERose- good news on your beta today. Enjoy every second.

I am so sorry. I had exactly the same news today. I am supposed to be 7w2d but I was measuring one week behind and of course no hb. It is devastating....

So sorry Amy and Eab. That is really devastating.

Erin - great numbers - if we knew you hadn't only had one in there we would be talking multiples!!

Yes, my scan was rescheduled for tomorrow morning.

Erin - is there a chance the egg could split? Or is that almost impossible after a freeze?

Terri - there is no need to apologize for needing to vent. Everything you are feeling is important...no matter how small the issue. Sometimes we just have that little pesky negativity bug & we need help getting rid of it.

eabwhab - I am so sorry you are going through the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->