First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

ERose - I am praying those numbers triple. Everything is going to be fine :hugs:

Erin - try not to worry too much...I know not so easy. But you have a dark line! The nurse expected low & 13 compared to 25 is not a big difference in my opinion. Besides you may have implanted late, right? I am sure everything is just fine.

So my best friend called me today. I had not told her anything. So I am in her area for my appt tomorrow. She was coming to my area to visit family. Well her plans fell through & I had already said I was going to be in her area. So she asked about it & I said I had an appt & for her to text when she wakes up. My appt is early & she likes to sleep in. Well the conversation just flowed & she asked what kind of appot so I told her the short version. She is happy for us & wishing us success. I hope she is not upset I didn't say anything. She knows me pretty well & knows I don't like to talk about these things. She did know already were were infertile because of previous talks. She has a lot of random health issues & cannot have children...she doesn't want children anyways. But she had a surgery that pretty much put any chance of pregnancy to a close. Even though she didn't want kids, it is still an emotional thing to have to door...close the door on motherhood in your 30s. So I told her about us & how I understood how it felt. So I do feel better she knows...no more trying to hide everything from her. I am just so private & if I fail, I would like the least amount of people to know as possible.

ERose - I totally agree with Beagle 13 is no real difference from 25 so the next test will be 50 if not more!!!

Erin - I agree with what the others have said. You'll go back on Sunday?? Your nurse sounds very sweet and she's right - this may not mean anything at all. :hugs:

Erose - I would tell you not to worry but I know you will anyway. Just remember - it's really early still. A lot can happen in the next few days. Stay positive!!!!

Booger - congrats on the 10 embies!

Brighteyez - sorry for the negative test but it seems like you're ready to go with ivf anyway. On to next cycle!

Beagle - I'm happy that you were able to share everything with your friend. It honestly does feel better sharing with people, right?

Terri - 6 magical embies left! One (or two) of those is your bfp!!! Hope you can keep busy until Sunday.

Hi everyone else. Nothing to report.

It does feel good for people to know...but also scary.

kfs1 - Yeah, I am excited for AF to show. I have my BCP and ready to go YAAAYYYYYY!!!:happydance:

ERose-you wanted to go in early and that is why you're at 13. I bet if you had waited until um, I forget when you were supposed to go, you'd probably be at 80 or 90. So, just take it easy and whatever happens from here is all gravy. Your numbers will double on Sunday and all will be well!

Beagle-if it's your good girlfriend, you should share. I went to counseling a few years back (like 5) and my counselor was saying that you never know what will happen when you share. I'm not a big sharer, but I've gotten better at it. Like your friend, other people may know how you feel and know how to react or may even have a great story to share with you (not the dreaded I was pregnant on my first try story). Long about way of saying that I'm glad you told your friend. Good for you.

Booger-yes! I forgot about the disappearing follies. I honestly think some doctors look harder, or are more detailed, than others. I'm ok either way.

Moni-I'm going to send you a pm. I may need those vials and if rather have hem than not. Thank you!

Brighteyez-woohoo for bcp. How many days are you staying on it? Did you get your super supply of meds yet?

Kfs1-I do have a busy weekend so I probably won't be around much. We'll see. Have a great weekend all.

13 means you're PREGNANT, Erin!! You probably just caught it really early and I'm sure the next one will probably at least triple! Keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything goes well!!

That number will more than double in two days, Erin!!!

Jen, did you get your second beta today?

I did. 181! So I scheduled an ultrasound in 2 weeks and they want me for bloodwork once a week! They checked me for strep B yesterday. Swab of the cervix. I guess they usually do it at 30 weeks but my RE likes to get it checked now.

Girls iv been stalking thsi thread and I just want to say congrats to all the lucky ladies with the BFP and to add a little note there must be so much postive energy going around on here because iv just peed on a stick 2day prior to my beta and I have a BFP too I'm 7dp a 5dt, good luck to everyone whose waiting I hope you all get the same amount of luck x

Terri - for now 3weeks of bcp but the nurse said they may cut it to 14. But we will see once I give the call that af has started.

brighteyez-Uh oh..I see the drop. hee hee. I know you're happy about it, so I'll stop mentioning it. Are you sick of me yet?

Hopefully you will only have to stay on BCP for 14 days. Then you can get started on your stims. Yeah!

Terri - I am really excited about the drop and that I will be starting my IVF cycle. Never, I love the positive vibes!!! I hope I only have to stay on it for 14days too, that will make me so happy! I am just a little nervous about the shots but excited to get started. Thank you for positivity and optimistic inspirations:hugs:. :happydance: :happydance:

Thinking about you, Erin! Excited to see your higher number tomorrow!!!

Nice Jen!

Congrats.

Yay to getting started bright eyes!

I'll be looking for all the good news tomorrow...

Quick update before I get ready for church.

I had another u/s this morning and I have about 13 follies ranging in size from 10-14. So...I'll go again on Tuesday. The nurse practitioners who do the u/s are so much nicer and so much more patient than the doctors. She went over the numbers, explained what was on the screen, etc..
Now the real dilemma. My best friend could only get tickets to Game 5 of the playoffs, so I'm selling her my Thursday night tickets. Now I'm wondering if I trigger Wednesday night, retrieval will be on Friday morning. That's not too bad because I can take the day off and then go to the game (oy!). Maybe trigger will be Friday night (could I do it at the game?! HA!!HA!!), retrieval Sunday. Best case may be trigger Thursday, retrieval Saturday. Is it bad to be hungover for retrieval? Either way...we're getting close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->