Health in pregnancy grant - yes another thread lol

mama2b

Mummy & TTC
Reaction score
Just to let you know I got the payment today !!

Its definetley from them as its £190 and the ref is HMRC HIPG PREGNANCY

I know there was a thread on this yesterday but thought id let you know that the chances are if you posted your form off in January (Mine was sent first week of Jan) you will probably get this payment in the next few days.

I am well chuffed as it means I have the money ready to get my electric breast pump assuming everything goes well with the BF :happydance:

Great news hun - so great you have got it before the little one arrives!! Fingers crossed they are quick processing the rest! xx

Great news mine went off about a wk ago so it will be months lol ...though its good to know they are payying out now xxx

I sent mine 3rd Feb so i doubt i will have mine soon.

Good to see that they are paying out though.

Isent mine off 5th Feb or close to it, and mine went in this morning :happydance: They're sorting it out quick now fair play, i know it's supposed to be for health in last few months but it's done now :D

Mines in my bank too this morning..woohooo!

Just in time too!

My MW is still claiming not to have received the forms??? :(

Great news for you though hun xxx

Hi Cass.

Maybe you have same MW as me? Gaby or Sue?
They advised me to get one from the hospital as they hadnt a clue when they was getting them in. Anyway i went to Warrington hospital and got one straight away. So if you get no luck at the doctors try the hospital.

I sent mine off last week so maybe ill get it before baby arrives!

Hi Cass.

They advised me to get one from the hospital as they hadnt a clue when they was getting them in. Anyway i went to Warrington hospital and got one straight away. So if you get no luck at the doctors try the hospital.

Hello,

Yeah think she's called Sue @ the surgery on market street??

We're having bubs in Wigan not Warrington, do you think that'll matter??

:)

i sent mine off the 14th of jan so hopefully i have my when i check! :)

Mine's also gone into the bank today.....:happydance::happydance:

xxx

i only sent mine off last week so chances are slim :( hopefully soon :D

I can't send mine off til i get it on monday so i'll have a long wait! Probably get the £500 before then!

Bah just checked and I haven't got mine yet.
I sent mine late Jan - those who have received the payment, did you send in early Jan?

Yay thats amazing hun, :happydance: i only got my form a few weeks ago ..... but sent it straight away i bet i dont get it until like the summer arghhhh!:hissy:

Great news that they are paying out now!! I only sent mine off yesterday, but should get it in plenty time if this is anything to go by.

xxx

Hi Cass.

Hello,

Yeah think she's called Sue @ the surgery on market street??

We're having bubs in Wigan not Warrington, do you think that'll matter??

:)

Yeah i have the same doctors. I dont think it would matter as i think all hospitals have them. Just go to the ante-natal day unit and ask a midwife for one. Our doctors and midwives are hopeless. I hate going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->