*** Hoping for March BFP's <3 <3 ***

Think I'm out :-( tool a test today (AF due today) BFN !!! No sign of AF though xxx

I agree you're not out til the fat lady sings!

With my first I did not test positive until 2 weeks after my expected period because of late ovulation!

Thanks very much I hope not AF still hasn't showed. I'm not usually late usually 28 days bang on but AF changes when you really don't need it to x

That's goo to know about your first as this is mine we might be similar x
Z

When I had my miscarriage almost 4 years ago, I had regular periods. I didn't test + with that pregnancy until I was 2-3 weeks late.

Thanks hope I'm going to get my BFP! At some point soon x :-D x

You're welcome!

So I could have either been 7dpo or 10dpo yesterday (3/7). I've been having some mild cramping for 3-4 days. Today a little more cramping and I'm more tired. My breats are a slightly sore if touched and nipples sensitive. When going to the bathroom earlier in the evening I had some slight yellowish CM, then pink CM the next 2 times I went to the bathroom. It was only very slight and only noticeable on the toilet paper. Could this be a sign of implantation? I've also had some lower back pain. :shrug: (Sorry if this is TMI!)

So I could have either been 7dpo or 10dpo yesterday (3/7). I've been having some mild cramping for 3-4 days. Today a little more cramping and I'm more tired. My breats are a slightly sore if touched and nipples sensitive. When going to the bathroom earlier in the evening I had some slight yellowish CM, then pink CM the next 2 times I went to the bathroom. It was only very slight and only noticeable on the toilet paper. Could this be a sign of implantation? I've also had some lower back pain. :shrug: (Sorry if this is TMI!)

Sounds promising to me! When are you going to test?

Good luck! Good symptoms for you! I am expecting ovulation within the next couple days. When do you plan to test. I am on cd 13

Thanks! I am trying to wait until the 20th to test. I'm afraid I'll test too early and since I"m not sure which day I ovulated on I want to make sure I wait long enough for whichever day it was. Knowing me I'll end up testing sooner because I'll be too impatient to wait, lol. I am hoping those are good signs!:)

Thanks! I am trying to wait until the 20th to test. I'm afraid I'll test too early and since I"m not sure which day I ovulated on I want to make sure I wait long enough for whichever day it was. Knowing me I'll end up testing sooner because I'll be too impatient to wait, lol. I am hoping those are good signs!:)

Wow, I would never be able to wait that long! :haha: I am too impatient, I test on 10-11dpo and if it's negative I usually just wait for the witch to show.

28 cd and :bfn: today...:cry:

expecting the :witch:

Hope to get a :bfp: in April...:)

Lots of :dust: to all the March testers...:flower:

Wow, I would never be able to wait that long! :haha: I am too impatient, I test on 10-11dpo and if it's negative I usually just wait for the witch to show.

I'm pretty impatient too but I'm hoping I can wait that long. I'm really just afraid of testing too early, ya know?

Sorry to hear that, but youre not out until :witch: arrives! you might just not have built up enough hcg yet.. stay positive :)

Yes stay positive Roslyn, never out til AF shows!!

Sorry to hear that, but youre not out until :witch: arrives! you might just not have built up enough hcg yet.. stay positive :)

Thank you...:hugs:

makes me feel more optimistic...:happydance:

fingers x-ed...will keep updating..:)

:dust:

Has anyone used BBT charting and was able to notice temp shifts around the time of implantation?

I'm oouuuttt :( af came on the 5th and ended on the 9th. I should be ovulating around the end next week so we'll see. Staying positive :) hoping you girls get your bfp!

welcome to all the newbies :)
havent been on for a few days, went away fora couple..
tried to not go on my phone or anything, hoping the more relaxed less babycrazy me might be more fertile lol! .. still waiting to even O day 65 :( !!!

sorry to hear your af came babydust :( xx

symtoms all sound promising kerrberr FX xx

Lots of love and babydust to you alll xxx

oh and sorry to spicychick aswell ! sorry missed you outt ther!
you might still get a march bfp in thought just about at the very end !
xx

Hi ladies,

I'd like to join this thread too! I'm on my third month TTC after coming off the pill in January.

Am using a CBFM for the first time this month, currently on CD19 with only about a week of highs and no peaks, although apparently this is quite common the first time you use it. I'm hoping I've ovulated, but honestly have no idea!

Anyway, am hoping for a BFP in March (will be testing around March 24), no matter how unlikely it feels at the moment...

x

welcome to all the newbies :)
havent been on for a few days, went away fora couple..
tried to not go on my phone or anything, hoping the more relaxed less babycrazy me might be more fertile lol! .. still waiting to even O day 65 :( !!!

sorry to hear your af came babydust :( xx

symtoms all sound promising kerrberr FX xx

Lots of love and babydust to you alll xxx

Thanks! I'm hoping and praying. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann