Hoping for the First Babies of 2016

I like to test on the weekends because of just that reason :thumbup:

OMG NMV thank you for finally explaining what a FRER is!

Thank you for the welcomes everyone! :flower:

Its nice to join you ladies. I'm just at the beginning of my cycle but im nervous to be pregnant again after our baby wasn't a sticky bean In January :( So the support from everyone on here might help me get there again.

A lot of us have been there :hugs: once we get our :bfp:s we can be anxious together!

I'm behind! Welcome to the new ladies - and can't wait for the testing to begin!!! I'm so freaking tired .... How is everyone else today!!

Tired, that is a good sign, paying.

I've not gotten a lot of sleep these last few days and now I'm paying the price. UGH, headache :nope:

Man this thread has exploded since I was last here a few days ago!

It's been a rough week. Took my car into the shop Wednesday morning and they still have it, so I'm missing work and not getting a straight answer from anyone on when it will be fixed.

Walking my daughter to and from school yesterday was a breeze because the weather was nice, but today it was pouring and we were both absolutely soaked halfway there (both had umbrellas). Felt defeated and said we could just go back home, I don't think her shoes would have been dry even by the end of the day and no one can concentrate like that. So I was really grumpy but I'm turning it around. We're having a home school day, learning about fractions and reading!

I can't stop thinking about the way OH looked at me last night, just a huge grin on his face and so much love in his eyes. Trying for a baby is bringing us even closer than I imagined and it's great. I am so so ready for this! Man our life is gonna be crazy. But in a good way!

Only on cycle day 10 here...it's gonna be a long month!

Your dh sounds so sweet. I feel the same way about TTC. It really brings couple together.

I agree - this month though I was a little aggressive about our bd "schedule" so I told DH I'd like to keep up DTD about 5 days a week. Haha #relationshipgoals

And tank yeah I'm pooped but I think it's too soon to feel so tired, no?

FLArmyWife...no problem! :)

SarahLou372...So sorry to hear about your loss! :(
There are a number of us in this very thread who have recently lost our little beans, and I know how you feel...I'm so driven to be pregnant again, but scared to death at the same time. Not sure how I'd handle losing a 3rd...

Carlinator...Wow, what a crazy week! Here's hoping you'll finish this cycle out with a BFP, you've certainly earned it!!! :)

:dust: for all!

Tankel..How's your head?

Feeling super tired today...sore bbs...mild cramping...
Trying not to read too much into it.
Keeping my fingers crossed!

Hi ladies!

flarmy mee tooo :( with my mmc in feb i didnt test positive till 2 days after Af was late.

nvm ive been shattered too today. hope its a good sign for both of us.. have u tested? or when are you planning to do so?

I'm 10dpo, hope all the bfp rub off on me. Had absolutely nada this week So I've made a pact to not test till tuesday (day before AF). I'm really struggling at the moment girls. Just want the good news! My symptoms have kinda gone other than sickness and warm feet (when they're usually like blocks of ice) cm is thick creamy and White. And cervical position hasn't moved yet. Still very much soft high and closed. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed this is it. Really need a pick me up. How are you all? X

Sorry about the BFNs....but that doesn't mean anything this early in the game.
We could all still get our little ones this cycle!!!
:dust:

I'm 9dpo today, so its too early to test...
I've decided to wait until next Saturday (15dpo), then use my last FRER.
((FX SO HARD!!!))

Hi All

How is everyone? I've had a busy weekend, but holy headaches batman. I've had some serious headaches all weekend and my armpits feel like I've been doing push ups. Not to mention I'm moody and irritable. I'm 6 DPO today, but I refuse to make myself crazy over symptoms

Weird question though. What is your CM like the week after your cycle? I've had a lot of lotiony type CM. Never noticed this before. Hmmm

nmv...how are you going to hold out so long? :haha: your chart is looking good. :thumbup:

Onetube: GL with your :test tomorrow!

teamlowery: what part of your cycle are you in? I get lotiony cm after O right up until af.

afm: I'm testing on Wed. wish me luck!

Tankel...It will be somewhat difficult, that's for sure!
Last cycle I was SOOO SURE I'd get a positive that I was devastated when all the BFNs came in...this time I don't trust any of the potential "signs", they lied to me on the last go around!
:wacko::dohh:
I believe the best thing I can do for my sanity is wait 'til the bitter end and just hope.. :winkwink:

How have you been feeling today?

OneTubeLeft...GOOD LUCK!!! We're pulling for you!
:dust:

I can see that. I'm so excited, I'm going to test early. Hopefully this cycle doesn't end in a mental break down :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->