Hoping for the First Babies of 2016

nmv: whats the word, humming bird? any new symptoms? I see your temp is looking good!

Yep, so far so good! :)

I'm exhausted again today...could've went back to sleep for another couple hours this morning, and I had gotten my full 8 already!
BBS are still super sore, and yesterday I felt ever so slightly nauseous a few times, out of nowhere! BUT I'm trying not to read into it much....this cycle has been so long and strange. I mean, I still find it hard to believe that taking progesterone cream for a week would get me a viable egg to work with, so I'm trying to just mentally prepare for NEXT cycle.

But here's hoping there is no next cycle for a good while!!
:dust:

How's Miss Tankel doing today?

I'm doing good. my bbs are sore too! I am going to test (too early) tomorrow!

I have zero "symptoms" if this cycle isn't it for me I'm going to take a month off of BnB and ff and just BD BD BD and see if that does the trick. Feeling discouraged today.

nmv: your temp is looking good!

How is everyone else doing?

I feel descent, with the exception of some moodiness. The office manager is getting on my last nerve, and she pops her chewing gum. I just wanted to rip it out of her mouth earlier.

I'm 8-9 DPO. I've had some mild headaches at the mid back of my head that come and go. I'm mildly crampy or more or less achy, kind of like when I have AF. I hope it's a good sign and not a bladder infection or UTI, which I don't have any other symptoms of that other than the cramps and achiness. Super bloated low down, I've had my pants undone most of the day, and my lap feels really warm. My lower back hurts, but that could be from dance rehearsal last night. I've also had some mild, very mild nausea and dizziness mostly after I eat.

Still refusing to read too much into anything. AF due May 6th.

I feel descent, with the exception of some moodiness. The office manager is getting on my last nerve, and she pops her chewing gum. I just wanted to rip it out of her mouth earlier.

I'm 8-9 DPO. I've had some mild headaches at the mid back of my head that come and go. I'm mildly crampy or more or less achy, kind of like when I have AF. I hope it's a good sign and not a bladder infection or UTI, which I don't have any other symptoms of that other than the cramps and achiness. Super bloated low down, I've had my pants undone most of the day, and my lap feels really warm. My lower back hurts, but that could be from dance rehearsal last night. I've also had some mild, very mild nausea and dizziness mostly after I eat.

:-$ but those all sound like really good symptoms. 🙏 :dust: Do you plan on testing when AF is due or before?

tank...I probably won't test until AF is late. I'm feeling kind of out though. My neighbor talked me into having a glass of wine with her and I was secretly hoping it made me sick. I feel nothing..... I'm pathetic I know. Ahhh well. I'll just wait it out and see.

Lowery - we are on the exact same cycle. I'm 7 DPO- I poas and it was bfn - to be expected. Your body would suggest good things so hang in there and let's get BFPs!!!!

Hi ladies :hi:

Just dropping in to update you all.. I've had to stop my clomid on the last day due to headaches and blurred/disturbed vision! Apparently according to the gynae unit its a side affect of clomid they don't like! I'm still not right now :cry: I only missed one tablet so she said she don't think it will make a difference to the outcome of the cycle or treatment.

SarahLou372: At least it won't effect this cycle. Sorry you were having those awful side-effects. Is there another clomid-like drug you can take?

Praying4babes: I got my everything crossed for you this cycle.

teamlowery: you are not out yet, lady. Don't despair!'

afm: I got my :bfp:. This is the 3rd month tying after my MC in January. I'm feeling a little detached from it. I haven't even told the dh yet!

I go for a scan on the 5th May to see if the follicles have grown and my womb is thick enough. So I will ask then because I was told to stop the clomid because they are side affects they don't like. She just said if Im not successful this cycle with getting pregnant then they will discuss alternative tablets :(

OMG...Tankel!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
:wohoo:

I'm beside myself happy for you!!!! I may test tomorrow morning (14dpo), now that I know you've gotten your :bfp:! :D

I know what you mean about feeling detached...and there's an element of fear in there for me. If I'm pregnant this cycle, I'm considering waiting until Mother's Day to tell my mom, just in case we have another early loss.

...and I'm feeling more and more like BFP is a possibility this cycle!! :)

Bbs feel swollen since yesterday, and this morning I'm having light cramps in the same spot where I had a brief stabbing/throbbing pain a few days ago. I still have this nagging feeling that the test will be negative...but the symptoms ARE promising. ((FX))

I'M JUST SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! :hugs:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Come on sticky bean!

Your temp is looking good nmv. I can't wait for you to test! :haha:

and thank you :hugs: I really hope this one is sticky!

Ok, I looked up the statistics, and the difference between testing tomorrow vs. Saturday is so slight that I can't rightly justify NOT testing tomorrow.

...and yes, I know if I get my BFP I'll be ready to burst with excitement ALL day at work, but I'll just channel that energy into obsessively researching nursery ideas and re-usable diapers, etc...

I hope we can be bump buddies too!!!!!

Come on bunnies, do what you do best!....
:bunny::bunny::bunny::dust::bunny::bunny::bunny:

ACK! I can't wait for you to test!!!!!! :bunny: :bunny: Please, please post a pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->