**** JaNuArY 2013 tEsTiNg ThReAd 13 BFP'S****

tulip11

TTC #1
Reaction score
hi

Girls I am starting January 2013 testing thread and I hope that those who are TTC will get their New year BFP's here...so I wc you all beautiful girls here and wish you all lots of baby dust and good luck...so come and join me :dust::dust::dust::dust: and lets make this thread the luckiest one :happydance:..

UNKNOWN DATE TESTERS

KNOWN DATE TESTERS
1st Oasis717, LockandKey,hannahxc , OperationBbyO

2nd twinkletoe, babysaa

3rd AussieBub,MrsLemon

4th ClandestineTX, Ellie Bean, Duckieshoes

5th Ellie Bean, ZombieKitten

6th Amorczek, ClareBear92 x,Shine on me

7th Flannelsheets, Amcolecchi

8th bboo2

9th

10th Sasha14, Calitronagrl

11th Dime Cuando, Wishing4long, HockeyWife86, babyrogers, StitchFan

12th zelly1, NewMrsJones, Twag, rachybaby85, skimomma

13th Boozlebub,Crosby

14th

15th Sammie100, Wishin4Babi, pinksprinkles

16th lamago, ProfWife

17th mnrttcjournal

18th

19th LiteBRIGHT33

20th clynn11

21st jbell157, s_love

22nd Try2findbaby

23rd cntrygrl

24th emu361

25th Becksta, snapsphere

26th Gei89

27th twinkletoe, Marriedlaydee

28th Petzy

29th barbikins, deeee

30th esmeralda74

31st thayet,Bellydreams

CONGRATULATIONS

OperationBbyO :bfp::happydance:

rachybaby85 :bfp::happydance:

bboo2 :bfp::happydance:

Dime Cuando :bfp::happydance:

Sasha14 :bfp::happydance:

StitchFan :bfp::happydance:

First_time82 :bfp::happydance:

Mimzy3 :bfp::happydance:

floridamomma :bfp::happydance:

LiteBRIGHT33 :bfp::happydance:

Oasis717 :bfp::happydance:

Gei89 :bfp::happydance:

LockandKey :bfp::happydance:

hi

Girls I am starting January 2013 testing thread and I hope that those who are TTC will get their New year BFP's here...so I wc you all beautiful girls here and wish you all lots of baby dust and good luck...so come and join me :dust::dust::dust::dust: and lets make this thread the luckiest one :happydance:..

No clue when testing in January but I'll be following this thread! :thumbup:

hi

No clue when testing in January but I'll be following this thread! :thumbup:

hi hun I wc you ...its ok ...I pray that you get your BFP this cycle and announce it in december thread..:hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust: you can join us any time you are always most wc :flower:

Hey. Thanks tulip. Hope we will get a lot of BFP this month too. I am due for AF around the 2nd but I'm going to wait until the 7th to test if she hasn't shown by then.

I still have no idea what was going on with my mini-period/ chronic spotting for the last few days - thankfully has stopped. Due to loads of BFNs, considering it a period and starting a new cycle. Please add me for 04 Jan.

Hey. Thanks tulip. Hope we will get a lot of BFP this month too. I am due for AF around the 2nd but I'm going to wait until the 7th to test if she hasn't shown by then.

hi hun thanks alot for joining us :hugs: you're most wc any time...ok I ill put you down for 7th January :thumbup: all the best my prayers are with you :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I still have no idea what was going on with my mini-period/ chronic spotting for the last few days - thankfully has stopped. Due to loads of BFNs, considering it a period and starting a new cycle. Please add me for 04 Jan.

wc hun...sure I ill put you down..best of luck...:thumbup::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

So glad u started thread. Af prob due around 9th so b testing 12th. Gl xx

So glad u started thread. Af prob due around 9th so b testing 12th. Gl xx

hey hun welcome welcome welcome I am so glad that you joined us...thanks alot...wish you loads and loads of best luck...:thumbup::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'll join too if i may! af due around 7th january so if no show will probs test around 12th or 13th january to be sure. Will be 2 cycle since miscarriage this month so really hoping for a new year BFP! Good luck everyone!

Hey tulip!! Thanks so much for starting another thread! It is so nice to have somewhere to go once AF has hit! :-( fx that Jan 2013 is your month hun! My AF due around 2nd jan so I guess you could put me down for then !

Happy christmas bding ladies!!! lets get busy! ;-) xx

Hi Tulip, thanks for starting a new thread. I'm due on the 8th so will probably test on the 12th.

Hey tulip!! Thanks so much for starting another thread! It is so nice to have somewhere to go once AF has hit! :-( fx that Jan 2013 is your month hun! My AF due around 2nd jan so I guess you could put me down for then !

Happy christmas bding ladies!!! lets get busy! ;-) xx

hi hun you're most wc :flower: thanks for joining us again...lots of best wishes and baby dust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'll join too if i may! af due around 7th january so if no show will probs test around 12th or 13th january to be sure. Will be 2 cycle since miscarriage this month so really hoping for a new year BFP! Good luck everyone!

hi wc hun..thanks....so for which date should I put you down hun ? do let me know thanks ....:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Ladies,

I'd like to join too....AF due on the 6th Jan so I will probably test on the 11th.

Wishing you all the best for 2013 and bundles of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey Tulip:) hope you're ok hunni, lovely to see you've started a Jan thread, I will be testing 1st January when AF is due, good luck everyone!! Xxxxx

Hey Tulip:) hope you're ok hunni, lovely to see you've started a Jan thread, I will be testing 1st January when AF is due, good luck everyone!! Xxxxx

hi hun thanks for joining us...yeah now I am feeling much better...best of luck may this cycle brings super duper BFP for you along with all of us...:hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->