**** JaNuArY 2013 tEsTiNg ThReAd 13 BFP'S****

Definitely done with the NTNP... bought a basal thermometer at Target and (impatiently) waiting for the UPS man to get here with the OPKs I ordered yesterday. If there's so much as a single, healthy egg released this cycle - we're so catching it!

I hope you do Clandestine, I feel the same way, I am gunna kick the butt of TTC this month!! Good luck hun xx

Contrary to my original plans to just let it happen - I'm a scientist - I think it actually helps me immensely to objectify this as much as possible.

@Oasis717, That should be the plan for us ladies ringing in the new year... like our own fireworks!

Thanks Tulip for starting another great thread! This one is going to be the one FX!

I will be testing on January 2nd :)

Today December 11th, 2012 is named the most Fertile day of the YEAR!!! I`m not fertile today or at least i don`t think i am but will def be BD tonight.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/9736126/Sexy-time-December-11-is-most-fertile-day-of-year.html

Hi!

This will be our first cycle TTC. We were originally going to try back in April but I chickened out...we weren't ready. However, I am ready to go as soon as my new cycle starts, which should be in about 9 days. Based on my cycles I should be testing around January 21st!

I'm so excited...and like you Clandestine, I am a math teacher and data driven so I will be going about this that way as well! FX!

Contrary to my original plans to just let it happen - I'm a scientist - I think it actually helps me immensely to objectify this as much as possible.

@Oasis717, That should be the plan for us ladies ringing in the new year... like our own fireworks!

Lol sounds like a plan!! Xx

Hi ladies --
New here, 5 months TTC. This'll be #6. Thought it would be nice to go through the news (esp. if neg.) next month with some others. AF is due Jan 3, so I'll probably test Jan. 7.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

:hi: Tulip I found the January testers :happydance:

Right I am so on for an January 2013 bfp

I am starting to temp and we are trying SMEP and I am already on the Grapefruit juice and have some OPK's on the way - this is happening!!

So now for the expected test date! FF says AF is due 4th January but I think I will have my initial test date as 12th January please :thumbup:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies --
New here, 5 months TTC. This'll be #6. Thought it would be nice to go through the news (esp. if neg.) next month with some others. AF is due Jan 3, so I'll probably test Jan. 7.

Haha wow. Af is due on the 3rd and I put my test date on the 7th too. Hope we both get out BFP's

:hi: Tulip I found the January testers :happydance:

Right I am so on for an January 2013 bfp

I am starting to temp and we are trying SMEP and I am already on the Grapefruit juice and have some OPK's on the way - this is happening!!

So now for the expected test date! FF says AF is due 4th January but I think I will have my initial test date as 12th January please :thumbup:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

hi Twag wc and I am so glad that you have joined us again :hugs: wish you best of luck and I hope that I ill put your name very soon in congratulation list with others :thumbup::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Definitely done with the NTNP... bought a basal thermometer at Target and (impatiently) waiting for the UPS man to get here with the OPKs I ordered yesterday. If there's so much as a single, healthy egg released this cycle - we're so catching it!

:thumbup::thumbup::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Tulip for starting another great thread! This one is going to be the one FX!

I will be testing on January 2nd :)

Today December 11th, 2012 is named the most Fertile day of the YEAR!!! I`m not fertile today or at least i don`t think i am but will def be BD tonight.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/9736126/Sexy-time-December-11-is-most-fertile-day-of-year.html

hi hun wc and thanks alot for joining us...you're most wc :flower: best of luck and hope to see your super duper BFP very soon...:happydance::happydance::happydance::dust::dust::dust:

Hi!

This will be our first cycle TTC. We were originally going to try back in April but I chickened out...we weren't ready. However, I am ready to go as soon as my new cycle starts, which should be in about 9 days. Based on my cycles I should be testing around January 21st!

I'm so excited...and like you Clandestine, I am a math teacher and data driven so I will be going about this that way as well! FX!

hi hun wc...:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies --

hi hun wc and thanks for joining us...best of luck...:thumbup::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hi: Tulip :hugs: we are both getting our 2013 BFP :dust:

Hi ladies I'm back again. I have no idea when I will be testing since last month I didn't even O!

But my bday is in January! So maybe I'll get a nice present !

Hi ladies I'm back again. I have no idea when I will be testing since last month I didn't even O!

But my bday is in January! So maybe I'll get a nice present !

hi hun...wow thats gonna be great when you get BFP in January :happydance::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi!

We tried the "relax and let the magic happen" approach. Complete Failure. I can't ignore good data and I think if it's more procedural, two goal-oriented, type A, scientific-types will be just fine. I can handle a BFN at the end of this cycle if I know (with evidence) that we did everything we could to get our BFP this time, meaning a lack thereof is out of our hands. Conversely, not thrilled if I know it was us failing to make it a priority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->