**** JaNuArY 2013 tEsTiNg ThReAd 13 BFP'S****

And an update... I paid Amazon for next-day shipping on my OPKs, which I never do (because I'm cheap and we get free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime). Even though a UPS truck drove down my street yesterday afternoon, no stops - online status tells me they've been rescheduled for today and I'm grateful my husband is less averse to calling customer service to refund my extra shipping fee! Why do some days feel like everyone is trying to stop this baby train??? UPS *******s! :: End Rant ::

p.s. My mom, who has no grandchildren and no idea we're ttc, is hilarious. I called her to inquire about a cookie gun we used every holiday season during my childhood and she mentioned it broke years ago, but she still has the cookie recipe. She started to say that with her current, healthy lifestyle she couldn't imagine making something all butter and egg yolks... and then she started laughing (almost howling, really) and then said "well, maybe I could be convinced into making them if I had someone to help me"... continues to laugh... "And I don't mean YOU!" - safe to say this future grandma is running out of patience? Probably one of the sweetest and least invasive ways she could have not-asked us :)

And an update... I paid Amazon for next-day shipping on my OPKs, which I never do (because I'm cheap and we get free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime). Even though a UPS truck drove down my street yesterday afternoon, no stops - online status tells me they've been rescheduled for today and I'm grateful my husband is less averse to calling customer service to refund my extra shipping fee! Why do some days feel like everyone is trying to stop this baby train??? UPS *******s! :: End Rant ::

p.s. My mom, who has no grandchildren and no idea we're ttc, is hilarious. I called her to inquire about a cookie gun we used every holiday season during my childhood and she mentioned it broke years ago, but she still has the cookie recipe. She started to say that with her current, healthy lifestyle she couldn't imagine making something all butter and egg yolks... and then she started laughing (almost howling, really) and then said "well, maybe I could be convinced into making them if I had someone to help me"... continues to laugh... "And I don't mean YOU!" - safe to say this future grandma is running out of patience? Probably one of the sweetest and least invasive ways she could have not-asked us :)

hi last cycle I ordered clear blue fertility monitor on amazon along with its sticks with special one day delivery so I was checking the status online so there that shows it has been delivered while I didnt get anything so then I call the customer service and asked them to refund back my money...they use the yodel service which is unreliable and poor service they dont deliver properly and even though I checked many customer reviews about yodel ...so then I got back my money ...

hi last cycle I ordered clear blue fertility monitor on amazon along with its sticks with special one day delivery so I was checking the status online so there that shows it has been delivered while I didnt get anything so then I call the customer service and asked them to refund back my money...they use the yodel service which is unreliable and poor service they dont deliver properly and even though I checked many customer reviews about yodel ...so then I got back my money ...

At least UPS didn't lie about it being delivered, was just a big disappointment! All day I was seeing the status as "Out for Delivery," meaning it was on the truck headed for my house (eventually). No idea why they didn't deliver it, but at only CD 6 with 27-28 day cycles/ highly unlikely I would have ovulated this early. Hoping still way in advance of my LH surge and that those OPKs get here TODAY!

I am trying out the SMEP method this cycle and drinking Grapefruit juice - fingers crossed

(will also be temping & using opk's)

:thumbup:

Can I join? I am TTC #2, so technically I am not in the same situation, but would love to join!

I have the cheapie opks but I got mine off of eBay because they were cheaper! Haha I know all about penny pinching.

I wish I could stomach grapefruit juice causebive heard lots of good things about it

I'm new to baby and bump and TTC #1 !!:) so excited ! December was month #2 TTC . I O'd a lot later than I thought so today I'm only 3dpo ... It's possible I can still get a bfp this month but since I was off on my O I'm thinking maybe not... AF is due on dec 21 so I'm gonna test on the 23 if she doesn't show. Fingers crossed if n

Thanks! AF is due January 8th for me, so I plan on testing on the 8th if AF doesn't show!!! So happy to have you ladies to go through the next month with! GL to all of you!

If not hope it's alright if I join the January bunch and pray for all of our BFP!!!

Hey ladies! I followed Dec thread (AF found me sometime around 14 dpo), but I'd LOVE to join for January!! Not sure when I'll be testing (trying to shorten cycles with Progesterone Cream) but I'll chime in when I OV! FX for a BFP for the New Year and my Birthday! FX for all you ladies!!

:hi: ladies lots of baby dust for you all & that we get our early 2013 :bfp: :dust:

I ordered 55 opks today :haha: hoping I am tempting fate and will not need to use them all :thumbup:

:hi: ladies lots of baby dust for you all & that we get our early 2013 :bfp: :dust:

I ordered 55 opks today :haha: hoping I am tempting fate and will not need to use them all :thumbup:

Hi Twag! We are on the same CD, how long are your cycles?!?

:hi: they are 25-27 days generally 25 though - smep starts Sunday :thumbup:

You?

Hi ladies. So good to c some faces from Dec thread and wc to new ladies. CD 4 for me and the witch should b gone tomorrow. Bding starts Sun. Due to o Xmas week. Come on Jan Bfp!!

Gl ladies xx

Hey ladies! I followed Dec thread (AF found me sometime around 14 dpo), but I'd LOVE to join for January!! Not sure when I'll be testing (trying to shorten cycles with Progesterone Cream) but I'll chime in when I OV! FX for a BFP for the New Year and my Birthday! FX for all you ladies!!

wc hun can I have your testing date ? thanks :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

According to FF I am due to O latest Christmas week too :thumbup: but we will see what opks and temps think :thumbup: reminds me I need to find my bbt :wacko:

I am trying out the SMEP method this cycle and drinking Grapefruit juice - fingers crossed

(will also be temping & using opk's)

:thumbup:

I hadn't heard of the SMEP method before your post, had to look it up, and now... think I'm going to run this by my husband when he gets home. Really determined to give us the best chance possible this month and this sounds like a great plan, even for those ttc #1 without history of prior mc, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->