**** JaNuArY 2013 tEsTiNg ThReAd 13 BFP'S****

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to update you, I got a very faint BFP this morning. Hoping to confirm with another tomorrow and then a digital on Sunday.

Details in my TTC blog!

So hope it gets darker for u tomorrow! Maybe try holding ur pee and do one later?! :hugs:

Sadly no BFP, AF arrived this morning after so long waiting for her and then my happiness yesterday has been smashed to pieces :cry:

so sorry bellydreams...that line was nice and pink (NOT a line-eyer here) maybe a chemical? is it a true period?

so sorry bellydreams...that line was nice and pink (NOT a line-eyer here) maybe a chemical? is it a true period?

It's only just started, but the pain kicked in minutes later, my CP is quite high which is strange and not all the way open so shall wait and see. Warning TMI, it was all watery not my normal start to AF so could be a chemical.

So sorry Bellydreams. That was my first thought when you said af had hit after that BFP yesterday

Oh no so sorry belly dreams, it may be a chemical? The tiny silver lining is u got a bfp so it should happen again for u in the future? Keep us update and fx for u :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->