**** JaNuArY 2013 tEsTiNg ThReAd 13 BFP'S****

I knew I shouldn't have tested today, 8dpo bfn, that's what I get for testing so early, I wish I had more willpower!

Cntrygrl your chart is looking good, loads luck xx

Good Luck to you as well Oasis. I've found I don't get as miserable if I wait to test.

and provera has been prescribed..anyone with experience taking this? hate to down nurses, being one, but she was rather dismissive..i'm trying to ask questions...she is trying to hang up..nice..don't know when to start taking it..had a nice midnight love session this morning and she said to use a secondary method while taking it..?

hi, i am on provera, dr said to use it immediately, my first batch of Clomid will follow too...

and provera has been prescribed..anyone with experience taking this? hate to down nurses, being one, but she was rather dismissive..i'm trying to ask questions...she is trying to hang up..nice..don't know when to start taking it..had a nice midnight love session this morning and she said to use a secondary method while taking it..?

hi, i am on provera, dr said to use it immediately, my first batch of Clomid will follow too...

yeah they implied that to me since my preg test yesterday afternoon was negative...

Hi guys you can cross me off, AF showed up yesterday :( onto February testing xx

Hmmpf I tested again today CD37 and again :bfn:!!
Wondering when I even ovulated?!? What is with my cycle this month!!

7 more to test this month according to the main page Gei89, you're set to test today. Did you? It's soo quiet on this thread

Well it looks like the line i thought was an evap at 8 dpo and recorded as neg turned out to be a bfp:) I did a more sensitive Superdrug early test later that day and got a line:) yesterday at 10dpo it looked like this xx

Attachments

• IMAG0845.jpg
    IMAG0845.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15
Tulip your temp looks great this morning, could have been an implantation dip then! Xx

Congrats Oasis!!!

I'm still waiting for AF or testing once more Friday, hope I get the same result as you!!!
Not sure why but I'm still not added to the list, can you please add me Tulip to the 31st?

Well it looks like the line i thought was an evap at 8 dpo and recorded as neg turned out to be a bfp:) I did a more sensitive Superdrug early test later that day and got a line:) yesterday at 10dpo it looked like this xx

Congratulations! Another BFP...This has been a good month! :baby:

Thank you I can't believe I found out at 3 weeks pregnant! X

wow hun congrats have H&H 9 months...:happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Congrats Oasis!!!

I'm still waiting for AF or testing once more Friday, hope I get the same result as you!!!
Not sure why but I'm still not added to the list, can you please add me Tulip to the 31st?

GL :thumbup::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->