**** JaNuArY 2013 tEsTiNg ThReAd 13 BFP'S****

Well it looks like the line i thought was an evap at 8 dpo and recorded as neg turned out to be a bfp:) I did a more sensitive Superdrug early test later that day and got a line:) yesterday at 10dpo it looked like this xx

Congrats!!! Happy and Healthy 9 love!

congrats oasis!! 11BFP this month is excellent! good luck to those still waiting :)

Well I was supposed to test yesterday 1/26/13, but I didn't feel like it was it for me because I was having af cramps so I decided to test this morning 1/27/13 and low and behold I get my positive!!! I am so greatful and happy that it happened on the first month for us as I didn't think I had ovulated this month based on my charts and not getting a +opk. Thanks for all the informative post and I wish all you ladies the best of luck in getting your bfp really soon!!! Thanks again everyone.

Well I was supposed to test yesterday 1/26/13, but I didn't feel like it was it for me because I was having af cramps so I decided to test this morning 1/27/13 and low and behold I get my positive!!! I am so greatful and happy that it happened on the first month for us as I didn't think I had ovulated this month based on my charts and not getting a +opk. Thanks for all the informative post and I wish all you ladies the best of luck in getting your bfp really soon!!! Thanks again everyone.

Congrats hun have H&H 9 months:happydance:

:happydance: congrats. I hope after all this waiting to ovulate I get mine on my first cycle too. H&h 9 months to you

Congrats another one!!

Tulip, LockandKey (test date 1st) also got a BFP so makes it 13 now!!!

Hope I get mine to make it a cheery 14!!

Congrats to the bfps! It's picked up a bit bfp-wise! Waiting to o, cd7. I'm in feb thread now incase anyone was wondering :rofl:

Hey Mimzy how are you doing?

HI! I'm pretty good, no morning sickness yet. Just have some cramping, occasional nausea, and fatigue. I have my first apt with the doc on Tues! I met with the nurse last week.

How are you doing? Your chart is looking good! :dust::dust:

Wait did I miss something Tulip you got your BFP???!!!!!:happydance:

I don't think so. I think she read it wrong. I did at first too. It said Tulip, lockandkey also got a BFP. She was directing the comment to tulip but at first glance I thought she had gotten hers too

I don't think so. I think she read it wrong. I did at first too. It said Tulip, lockandkey also got a BFP. She was directing the comment to tulip but at first glance I thought she had gotten hers too

Oh man....I DID read that wrong. :-/

Sorry for the confusion ladies! As Tulip highlighted Babyrogers is correct! But I sure hope Tulip gets it in Feb!!!

Sorry for the confusion ladies! As Tulip highlighted Babyrogers is correct! But I sure hope Tulip gets it in Feb!!!

Its okay I'm sure this type of confusion happens at times on these message boards with all thats going on "text" can sometimes be confusing. But I too hope that Feb is Tulip's month!!!

Its okay I'm sure this type of confusion happens at times on these message boards with all thats going on "text" can sometimes be confusing. But I too hope that Feb is Tulip's month!!!
Thanks. How are you doing ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->