**** JaNuArY 2013 tEsTiNg ThReAd 13 BFP'S****

Somehow I've fallen off the radar on this thread, but I'll be testing on Sunday if AF doesn't get me first. I don't have high hopes though!

Symptoms so far have just been over the past three days: Cramping a lot, abundant creamy or EWCM, gassy, ache in back, sharp pains in one breast last night that I woke up from sleeping and super tired last night.

This morning all my symptoms seem to have disappeared for the moment.

I'll be busy with family over the next few final TWW days so hopefully they go quickly!! Bring on Sunday!

You sound like me. Some moments I think-this is the month!! And then others Im like, yaaa im out. BUT I will say your symptoms sounds like mine. Cramping alot since ovulation, weird breast pain (severe one time and just a little 2 other times only in left breast). Been VERY gassy/burpy. Had heartburn last night for the first time ever!! I hope this is our Month!!

I hope it is our month!! I think last month I had barely any symptoms at this time. Now the cramping is really deep and heavy feeling and wetness keeps me thinking AF is about to start. My Cervix was softer this morning when it usually is quite firm by now, still low though. I'm starting to think this is it, but I really am too scared to think that I'm pregnant!

Mine is quite soft as well!!! Normally it is always firm!! I didn't know what to think of it. Also my nipples are kind of...blue?!?! I don't know, fair skin and you can normally see my veins but there seems to be more there especially through my nipples. Weird. Here I am again getting my hopes up!! I am trying to hold out to test and just wait for no AF and the test but I so pray if i crack I am an early BFP like others seem to be!!

I'm out. Turns out the :witch: showed up a few days early which is very unusual as she is usually running late not. At least i can get my new cycle going.

got my:bfp: 1/13/13. 1 day after my :wedding:!!!! we are excited pray for us ladies we had a mmc last month. and are hoping this was is one healthy happy sticky in in place!! goodluck and sticky baby dust ladies

got my:bfp: 1/13/13. 1 day after my :wedding:!!!! we are excited pray for us ladies we had a mmc last month. and are hoping this was is one healthy happy sticky in in place!! goodluck and sticky baby dust ladies

Congrats floridamomma!!

Good luck praying its a H&H 9 months for you!

Mine is quite soft as well!!! Normally it is always firm!! I didn't know what to think of it. Also my nipples are kind of...blue?!?! I don't know, fair skin and you can normally see my veins but there seems to be more there especially through my nipples. Weird. Here I am again getting my hopes up!! I am trying to hold out to test and just wait for no AF and the test but I so pray if i crack I am an early BFP like others seem to be!!

Mine went a bit harder (dammit), but I had super bad cramps and backache the other day, which now is just lighter cramps and backache. I feel light headed more but nothing else. My boobs are normal.

Hope your symptoms are fruitful!! Blue nips does sound different!

I tested yesterday (12DPO) and :bfn: I caved in due to the major cramps and no AF. So now I'll test Monday as I expect AF tomorrow (Sun).

Mine went a bit harder (dammit), but I had super bad cramps and backache the other day, which now is just lighter cramps and backache. I feel light headed more but nothing else. My boobs are normal.

I tested yesterday (12DPO) and :bfn: I caved in due to the major cramps and no AF. So now I'll test Monday as I expect AF tomorrow (Sun).

Hi Ladies..I see that you are checking your cervix lately. I read that cervical position is not a valid way to predict pregnancy bc a womans cervix can take up to 2 months after conception to start to left and firm up. Mine was low and slightly firm when I checked it a day before my BFP. Basically it felt the same exact way it did everytime AF was about to come and I ended up pregnant. I wish the both of you sooo much luck! Fx'ed!!

Hi Ladies..I see that you are checking your cervix lately. I read that cervical position is not a valid way to predict pregnancy bc a womans cervix can take up to 2 months after conception to start to left and firm up. Mine was low and slightly firm when I checked it a day before my BFP. Basically it felt the same exact way it did everytime AF was about to come and I ended up pregnant. I wish the both of you sooo much luck! Fx'ed!!

Hi Sasha, thanks for that! Most people I have seen comment on theirs being soft when BFP, hopefully I still have a chance since it is low and firm but closed at 13 DPO.

What DPO did you get your BFP?

Hi Sasha, thanks for that! Most people I have seen comment on theirs being soft when BFP, hopefully I still have a chance since it is low and firm but closed at 13 DPO.

What DPO did you get your BFP?

I got my BFP at 14 dpo.

did any of you ladies have an increase in CM before your BFP? I keep thinking AF is here but it's just CM. Not usual for me at this point in my cycle ... but trying not to read into it.

still waiting for miss period..thought to use opk as hpt since it's cheaper and won't hurt me...

0118132326 (2).jpg

did any of you ladies have an increase in CM before your BFP? I keep thinking AF is here but it's just CM. Not usual for me at this point in my cycle ... but trying not to read into it.

Yes I did. Sometimes so much so I thought it was AF.

Yes I definitely did with both my recent bfp's, I was actually going to the loo to check for AF! Xx

still waiting for miss period..thought to use opk as hpt since it's cheaper and won't hurt me...

View attachment 551967

Those are looking dark. I have the same mindset. I guess it gives you something to pee on and you can still cling to hope. Unfortunately for me mine were dark because I was having a second Lh surge because I didn't ovulate the first time ( or the second time apparently) but if you are temping and confirmed ovulation then it looks promising. Good luck

View attachment 551967

Better off with an HPT, here's one an entertaining reason why: https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

View attachment 551967

Those are looking dark. I have the same mindset. I guess it gives you something to pee on and you can still cling to hope. Unfortunately for me mine were dark because I was having a second Lh surge because I didn't ovulate the first time ( or the second time apparently) but if you are temping and confirmed ovulation then it looks promising. Good luck

It's normal for women to have 1-3 LH surges, though usually only the last one is ovulatory. I think something like 13% had more than one ovulatory surge in a single cycle - was a study I read last month. You may want to try OPKs for the whole month, this is my second cycle of doing that to try to find my surge, but I think my LH release is gradual enough that I don't seem to get a "true" positive - even testing FMU, 1 pm, and 10 pm! I will say, the FMU OPKs are looking gradually more promising this cycle... even though no surge or O detected yet! Grateful for temping, otherwise I'd think I didn't ovulate at all!!!

Yes! It would leave a little wet spot on my underwear. Also had some light yellow creamy CM a few days before I tested as well.

It's normal for women to have 1-3 LH surges, though usually only the last one is ovulatory. I think something like 13% had more than one ovulatory surge in a single cycle - was a study I read last month. You may want to try OPKs for the whole month, this is my second cycle of doing that to try to find my surge, but I think my LH release is gradual enough that I don't seem to get a "true" positive - even testing FMU, 1 pm, and 10 pm! I will say, the FMU OPKs are looking gradually more promising this cycle... even though no surge or O detected yet! Grateful for temping, otherwise I'd think I didn't ovulate at all!!!
As soon as I realized I had a second surge I decided to start temping. That's why I (after advice from a couple chart stalkers) think I may have just ovulated a few days ago so I'm 4/5 dpo or 14dpo! Grr. Being in the tww three times in one week kind of sucks....

As soon as I realized I had a second surge I decided to start temping. That's why I (after advice from a couple chart stalkers) think I may have just ovulated a few days ago so I'm 4/5 dpo or 14dpo! Grr. Being in the tww three times in one week kind of sucks....

For what it's worth - your current temps look good! You have my sympathy, as I think I'd start to lose my mind around CD 35 (and I think I saw you're now on 46). Do you usually have super-long cycles like this one? And I agree with the 4 DPO estimate (sorry, cause I know that means more waiting for you). And way to keep DTD, I admire that amount of dedication - I hope it works to your advantage, so you don't have another cycle like this... at least not for 9-10 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->