**** JaNuArY 2013 tEsTiNg ThReAd 13 BFP'S****

Can I join this thread? I was supposed to test last Thursday but got some light brown spotting instead of af. Now I'm 4 days late and still have on and off spotting when I wipe. I don't know what is going on and I'm afraid to test. We've been trying for 5 cycles.

Just got the nerve to test and its a bfn. :(

Would love to know what my body is up to, I'm normally clockwork.

I tested this morning :bfn: :-(

AF was due yesterday and no sign of her today, body what is going on?!?

Hi Bellydreams and Staples- just wanted to let you know that the cycle I got my BFP wasn't until I was 5 days late!! I also had spotting from day AF was due for 5 days.... Basically I O'd a bit later than I thought and implanted very slowly!! All of that adds up to everything being almost a week later than I had expected

Kepping fingers crossed for you!!:hugs:

Hi Bellydreams and Staples- just wanted to let you know that the cycle I got my BFP wasn't until I was 5 days late!! I also had spotting from day AF was due for 5 days.... Basically I O'd a bit later than I thought and implanted very slowly!! All of that adds up to everything being almost a week later than I had expected

One can certainly dream that is the case, shall wait and see. I've had no spotting though, just AF type cramps for almost a week now.

One can certainly dream that is the case, shall wait and see. I've had no spotting though, just AF type cramps for almost a week now.

I hope this is it!! When was last time you were late and got af? Fxc!!

Just got the nerve to test and its a bfn. :(

Would love to know what my body is up to, I'm normally clockwork.

Hey there! Welcome to the thread :) I hope this is your bfp cycle!! Also remember just in case, our bodies do fluctuate 1-4x a year. I was over 9 days late in June and still obviously got af. It was just my body shifting. Hopping that's not the case for you though!! Good luck!!

Can you guys add me on January 29 th? It's my first time on BB and I like it a lot :) Maybe I'll move right through to the BFPs part !!!

Ladies who OPK please help!

My cycle days dangle from 30-40days. AF finished 4 days ago (Thursday) I am currently cd8. Cp is high soft and open, no cm.

Took my first OPK on a whim (it's 10pm) and it looks positive to me? Am I reading it wrong? Can I ovulate this early???
What do you think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 11
It looks positive to me. I say getting :sex: it can't hurt right. If you're lacking cm perhaps try some preseed. It's a sperm friendly lubricant.

Can I join this thread? I was supposed to test last Thursday but got some light brown spotting instead of af. Now I'm 4 days late and still have on and off spotting when I wipe. I don't know what is going on and I'm afraid to test. We've been trying for 5 cycles.

wc hun GL:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

15dpo. 2 days late and period never late. Afraid to test as been trying for 4 cycles. Past week cervix has been very high, soft, mushy, very wet. Today, checked cervix multiple times and it is still mushy and very wet with lots of creamy white discharge. Very little in liner unless wipe. Usually get white clear discharge when get period. No other symptoms like typical period. Notice white bumps on areola and dark splotches. A little crampy and now noticed pink mixed in but no period. Am I possibly pregnant? Anyone experience same thing and got their BFP?

I'd say test.... Honestly TTC for 4 cycles isn't long enough to be afraid to test.

Been 5 years since was last pregnant and ended up with right tube being removed and only have left and both ovaries. Unprotected for 2.5 years since surgery and nothing. We started paying more attention when we got married in April 2012. Never tested because it just never happened. So guess shoulda been more specific.

I am getting my hopes very high! Not good. But my cervix...which is usually always low before af is so high i can barely reach it and its semi firm...still a little soft. Still been feeling lots of twinges and pressure...some cramps...all starting on 3 or 4 dpo. I am praying its a good sign. had some random dizziness and nausea...hopefully its not all in my head. Any thoughts?

I am getting my hopes very high! Not good. But my cervix...which is usually always low before af is so high i can barely reach it and its semi firm...still a little soft. Still been feeling lots of twinges and pressure...some cramps...all starting on 3 or 4 dpo. I am praying its a good sign. had some random dizziness and nausea...hopefully its not all in my head. Any thoughts?

Sending lots of baby dust! All my research says not to trust the cervix position but I am guilty of paying lots of attention to the mucus. How far are you away from AF? The nausea and dizziness sounds really positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->