January 2020 Garnets!!!

ugh, bleeding had stopped and has started again. Still not much, but uuugh.

Awww J.D. sorry to hear the blood is back. I hope it soon stops so you can relax and enjoy the pregnancy. Try to take it easy when you can x

@MommyPrice I hope you're resting up. Losing 1/5 of your blood supply is major! Thank goodness you didn't actually go home.

@J.D. BTW I love looking at your ticker - you’re exactly one week ahead of me, and it’s like getting a sneak peek into how much my own baby will grow in the next week. :)

Hey @goingforit I'm sorry I missed you originally but I've added you to the list now! My baby is an IVF baby too. Do you know the gender or did you skip that test?

J.D. I'm so sorry the bleeding has returned. Take it easy this week! In most circumstances there's nothing to worry about. Did your doctor check your progesterone levels? That might be causing some bleeding if they are low and it's a simple fix of getting some meds prescribed (though they are expensive). Hope you feel better soon!

AFM I'm 6 weeks today. Passed the point of my miscarriage which was 5+5 so that's a relief but it seems my symptoms have subsided a bit the past few days which is making me nervous. I'm sure it's nothing, but after experiencing a miscarriage I know nothing is guaranteed.

@co_fostermom I'm already on cyclogest pessaries. Ultrasound place figured that might even be making me more prone to bleeding. I didn't go to the doctor, just for a scan.

I'm 5wk1dy. My mc was at 6wk3dy.

I called the insurance today and got my Id card. Then I emailed the OB to make sure he accepted it. No more self pay! I have my 40k bill from my cancer removal still. Oy.

My symptoms sort of disappeared the last few days. Come back! Come back!

Hey @goingforit I'm sorry I missed you originally but I've added you to the list now! My baby is an IVF baby too. Do you know the gender or did you skip that test?

J.D. I'm so sorry the bleeding has returned. Take it easy this week! In most circumstances there's nothing to worry about. Did your doctor check your progesterone levels? That might be causing some bleeding if they are low and it's a simple fix of getting some meds prescribed (though they are expensive). Hope you feel better soon!

AFM I'm 6 weeks today. Passed the point of my miscarriage which was 5+5 so that's a relief but it seems my symptoms have subsided a bit the past few days which is making me nervous. I'm sure it's nothing, but after experiencing a miscarriage I know nothing is guaranteed.

Thank you for adding me to the list :) I didn't have any testing on my embryos so no idea of gender. It's amazing what IVF can do. I had a completely natural FET so just my body doing it's thing with the returned 5 day blast We failed in March so I wasn't sure my body knew what to do without the medication but it does I am only 5weeks 2 days...must try and get a ticker tape but forgotten how I did this in the past

So pleased you are past your previous point of miscarriage. It's all a worry isn't it. My early scan isn't for 2 more weeks which feels like a life time away! I feel like I've had symptoms much earlier with this pregnancy than my first. I am not on medication but the change in hormones has really bloated me!

@On Earth wow it sounds like you have had a lot to deal with. Fx the next few weeks pass quickly for you and everything continues to develop well.

Can I tentatively join? I’m due 29th of Jan.
This is our fifth pregnancy - we’ve been ttc #1 for six years, three early losses (before 8 weeks) and then our last when I was about 5 months pregnant. I’m so nervous now - I just equate pregnancy with miscarriage rather than a baby. But we’ll see. This was our last natural cycle before ivf - we were waiting for AF to collect the meds, but it never arrived!

JD - are you having internal scans? I bled after every one in my last pregnancy as they were irritating my cervix apparently - it was ironic as every time I bled I had a scan, which led to more blood until we figured that out! Sex can cause it too.

Hope everything is okay with everyone else - I’ve been following for a few days without the courage to actually join! X

Mommy_price and J.D. it sounds like you haven't had the easiest couple of days to put it mildly, but glad both of your babies are doing well.

Welcome Red_head and so sorry about all of your losses. Have they done any testing to determine the cause? Really hope this is your rainbow.

Got my 3+ today on the Clearblue Digi at 5 weeks and 1 day but not without a bunch of drama and scaring the crap out of myself first. :roll: Officially done with the tests now as they're maxed out and won't get any darker.

I have one more HCG test on Friday and then they should book my first ultrasound for either week 6 or week 7.

CYMERA_20190528_084721.jpg

This is a little embarrassing, but the bleeding today was exactly the same amount as yesterday. And I have two theories:

1. They both happened not long after a difficult poo. So maybe it's the straining?
or
2. Maybe I'm putting the pessary up too high and it's disturbing my cervix?

The scan yesterday was abdominal and it's the first one, so can't be that. But uuugh, I'm second guessing everything. Did I turn over too fast in bed? That kind of thing. I really want to be put into a coma for the next 6-8 weeks.

Hmm, maybe try adjusting the progesterone and get a squatty potty?

I started KonMari-ing the house again. Has anyone else done organizing/minimalist? I did it months ago and love it. It's small things this time, like WHY do we have 8 towels for 4 people? We need 4.

@co_fostermom This is totally me too... my symptoms right now are virtually zero, and it's really making me want to go take another test just to ease my mind! First scan for heartbeat is two LONG weeks away.

Welcome red_head. Of course you can join and I really hope this is the one for you!

J.D. I've wondered about the pessaries before. Sometimes I end up scratching myself and it's. wonder I don't bleed. Maybe the straining has something to do with it too. But your baby has a strong heartbeat! So just try to keep resting and eating healthy. Beyond that, there's really nothing else you can do, so I think it's not worth stressing about (I'm telling myself that too).

I can relate to those in the lack of symptoms department. I’m still not having any nausea at all, and today was the first day I felt any fatigue and it wasn’t anything major. Curious how long that will last. On the other hand, I am so bloated that I look 5 months gone already. :p Also irritable as all get out. My hubby has not been enjoying being around me!

JD- it’s hard not to obsess about the bleeding I’m sure, but thankfully from the scan you know that everything's OK.

Fit_mama - congrats on the 3+ weeks on the digi

Anyone else with sore boobies! Mine come and go but when they are sore you know about it lol. Also having on/off nausea.

Got my scan tomorrow morning at 9am, I'll be 5+5 according to my late ovulation, 6+4 according to lmp so we shall see. I'm really hoping to see a fetal pole, but I don't want to get my hopes up as the hospital said they will only be able to see a gestational sac this early xx

Yes, boobies are very sore, and already up almost an entire cup size. I was already a G cup.

My symptoms haven't faded. Struggling to eat more than saltenes and a bit of cheese, or anything like a meal. I don't really throw up much, and I'm grateful for that, but I always feel seasick!

Good luck on your scan @Sophie1234

My boob soreness is on and off actually. Good luck for your scan!

The sickness is the thing I'm struggling with the most ( it didn't start til 5.5 weeks btw, only had cramping and stuff before that). I thought it was bad in week 7, the end of that week I started to feel better for a day...and then it hit again with a vengeance. I vomit every morning, I was sick yesterday after lunch, at work! Yesterday was so awful, I had to deliver training in London and the commute was way longer, I felt like I was going to vom the entire way, then I had to be all nice and enthusiastic. I ended up starving after my lunch vacated and had to stand on a train for an hour.

Luckily I can recoup and work from home today. Still feeling pretty sorry for myself though. But part of me is so happy I still have sickness. I am 9 weeks tomorrow, my loss was at 9 week 5 days or something so I will be happy to get past that point. I had no sickness at that point either. I think I was sick twice that entire pregnancy actually.

@Yellowmoon I'm really lucky because I work from home so the sickness is annoying but nobody else has to experience it. There's usually some travel involved, but I've opted out of a couple trans-atlantic trips in the next couple months - San Francisco and Austin. I can't even imagine being in the Austin July heat and surviving, or being nice to my colleagues. And the flights to both are tough anyway, even without nausea.

Copenhagen is up next, in September. Comfortably 2nd trimester, should be a much nicer time to travel. And a 2 hour direct flight :) I'll see my team then!

@Yellowmoon I'm really lucky because I work from home so the sickness is annoying but nobody else has to experience it. There's usually some travel involved, but I've opted out of a couple trans-atlantic trips in the next couple months - San Francisco and Austin. I can't even imagine being in the Austin July heat and surviving, or being nice to my colleagues. And the flights to both are tough anyway, even without nausea.

Copenhagen is up next, in September. Comfortably 2nd trimester, should be a much nicer time to travel. And a 2 hour direct flight :) I'll see my team then!

Yeah travel is a complete No no at this point, I don't blame you. I do have to go to Düsseldorf mid June, I'll be almost 12 weeks by then...hopefully it's not too bad. That will be 1.5 hour flight for me. I just wanna start mat leave noowwww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->