January 2020 Garnets!!!

Cornish - congrats! That’s super exciting. I’m sure your daughter will absolutely love being a big sister.

I only know ONE other person on Bnb who isn’t on this thread yet. I’ll try to remember to mention it to her next time I talk to her. She is 6+ weeks.

I am not sure where the early January due dates are, but I do kind of like that there are quite a few due at the end of the month! I had my dd2 at the end of January, and I was the very last one to have my baby on the thread and kind of felt “behind” the other moms.

Yeah I'm not worried about the size of the group; just thought it was curious that we hardly have any beginning of the month babies. That's okay. I'll most likely be early lol. Don't know about anyone else. I know some of us might be late too.

Hi! I had joined the other January group, but just found this one. I’m due with baby #3 January 8th. I have my first scan on Wednesday. I’m an older mom (feels weird to say that cause I look and feel young) I turned 40 last Dec. my husband and I have been trying for our third for awhile and I found out I have low AMH even for my age, so we were set to start fertility treatments and I ended up pregnant naturally my last cycle before our scheduled IUI. I’m a bit nervous as I’ve had a few miscarriages, but feeling hopeful with this one.

The nausea this time is so so bad. I was sick for 40 weeks with my last one, but this time it’s way more intense.

DD1 came on her due date, but I went 3 days overdue with dd2. Technically, I could have a February baby, but I hope I don’t go that overdue.

S-Runner - congrats! I am also expecting baby #3! How old are your other 2?

So sorry you’re so extremely sick! That’s terrible! I haven’t really had much nausea yet, but it’s still early and could kick in at any time.

S-Runner - congrats! I am also expecting baby #3! How old are your other 2?

So sorry you’re so extremely sick! That’s terrible! I haven’t really had much nausea yet, but it’s still early and could kick in at any time.

My oldest is almost 5 and my youngest will be three in August.

The nausea kicked in around 5.5 weeks so you’ve got time to catch up

Dd2 is a December baby and ds is a February baby. January is nice \\:D/
Dd1 is may. DH is may and I'm August.

We seem to be missing fall! Maybe #5 some day will be a fall baby.

S-Runner - cool! My oldest is 4.5 and my youngest is 2. Those will be nice ages for when your baby is born. Your older ones won’t be quite so “needy” by then, although I’m convinced they never really stop being needy. Ahh, yes, that’s what I’m afraid of. I believe last time my nausea kicked in around 5.5 weeks as well.

OnErth- you have a decent spread of birthdays, but yes, definitely missing a fall. We are also missing a fall birthday, but it wasn’t worth waiting another 9 months to try!!

Welcome S-Runner! :)

If I make it I'll likely be early too even though DS was a week late, as I ended up needing an emergency c-section with him so I'll probably just schedule another c-section.

DS is a January baby too. DH says it's his family curse as his birthday is in January and his dad and both of his brothers and have birthdays right around the same time too.

I imagine it will be stressful when it comes to planning birthday parties, but otherwise I don't mind having January babes. Cutoff for kindergarten enrollment is January 1 to December 31 where we live, so they would be among the oldest in the class. Also, January is one of the grossest months weather wise, so it's a good time to be housebound with a new baby.

I couldn't resist doing two more tests yesterday at 19dpo. I want to start trying for my 3+ on the Clearblue Digi once I'm 5 weeks, and then I swear I'll stop testing! :haha:

CYMERA_20190525_234603.jpg

Welcome S_Runner! I'm sorry you've been feeling super sick. I hope that subsides real soon.

AFM the reason I said I'd probably be early is because I have a small uterus (half the size of a normal one). I had a perinatologist tell me a while back that she felt confident I could get to 38 weeks so we'll see.

I'm 5+5 today. This is the day I lost my first pregnancy in October. I feel way different and my symptoms have been getting stronger if anything so I'm taking it all as good signs. I am hoping the nausea stays away though. My sense of smell has kicked it up a notch though so I don't know.

I went to 40+3 with my son, daughter was 38+6. This one I think I've got to have a section so that will be 39 weeks, however the consultant previously mentioned 37 weeks depending on how my kidney disease etc is. Got my scan Thursday morning and the consultant Thursday afternoon so I will know more then. Its getting so exciting now. The pains are wearing off now, not had them for a few days. Been feeling nauseous so thinking hcg is still going strong. Fingers crossed everything is in the correct place and I see a little yolk sack or baba on Thursday xx

Hello,

Please can I join?

I got my bfp confirmed by my clinic on Tuesday and my expected due date is 26th January. This is will be my second IVF miracle I have an early scan on 13th June which feels like a long way away. Fx all continues to develop well

Congratulations to everyone else and wishing you all a happy and healthy journey!

Hi ladies. Congrats to all of you. Afm - af has arrived with a vengeance.

All the best to all of you. xoxo

I'm 4wk6d, when would a clear blue digi test work? I've never taken a digi.

I’m so sorry Angelique. That really sucks. :hugs:

OnErth how dark was your last line test? Digis work at about 50 mIU.

Fit_Mama - those are some great lines!

Co-foster - what are your major symptoms if you’re not feeling nauseated? I hope that stays away for you too. I would imagine it would be a bit unnerving being at the point at which you miscarried last time, but it’s a great sign that your symptoms are ramping up and you aren’t having any problems!

Going for it - congrats! And welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->