January 2020 Garnets!!!

Sophie - obviously make sure your dr knows about these pains and keep letting him/her if they persist. However, I personally get these twinges in early pregnancy and I have never had an ectopic pregnancy. I believe the pains of an ectopic are quite sharp, but I’m not sure. Hopefully they can scan you soon for some reassurance.

@Sophie1234 Those pains are the weirdest thing. Baby is literally the size of dust, but apparently it's the uterus growing to accommodate it. I had them on both pregnancies, so I think they're normal.
I've heard the pain for an ectopic is the kind that would make you go to the hospital without question.

I told my parents because my dads birthday party plans changed. My mom is not the most supportive mother.....and her response was in some many words that until I go to the doctor, it's not real.

Pfft. Oh well

I told my parents because my dads birthday party plans changed. My mom is not the most supportive mother.....and her response was in some many words that until I go to the doctor, it's not real.

Pfft. Oh well
I'm sorry OnErth. I pray she comes around and becomes more supportive to you.

Afm - nausea in the afternoon and a little bit at night and an aversion to coffee. And a headache...

Hey everyone! I'm super happy to announce that, after 12 MONTHS of TTC, I am finally pregnant! Roundabout CD33 right now, which is 4 days past my (very clockwork) 29 day cycle. This will be my 3rd bio baby, and I am also blessed to be stepmom to 3! So this lucky little bean will have FIVE older brothers and sisters. :) Going off my last period, my due date will be Jan 25th, but I'll likely be having a C-section, so he or she will end up arriving at 39 weeks. :) Happy to be here with you all for this journey! Feel free to follow my pregnancy journal (link in signature) for regular updates, I know I'll end up following probably several of you all as well!

Last edited:
Beccabear- Congratulations! What a wonderful ending to a long journey for you!

OnErth - I am sorry your mom had such an unsupportive and unkind response to your good news. :( Hugs. This baby/pregnancy is absolutely real!

Hey everyone! I'm super happy to announce that, after 12 MONTHS of TTC, I am finally pregnant! Roundabout CD33 right, which is 4 days past my (very clockwork) 29 day cycle. This will be my 3rd bio baby, and I am also blessed to be stepmom to 3! So this lucky little bean will have FIVE older brothers and sisters. :) Going off my last period, my due date will be Jan 25th, but I'll likely be having a C-section, so he or she will end up arriving at 39 weeks. :) Happy to be here with you all for this journey! Feel free to follow my pregnancy journal (link in signature) for regular updates, I know I'll end up following probably several of you all as well!
Congratulations

Hey everyone! I'm super happy to announce that, after 12 MONTHS of TTC, I am finally pregnant! Roundabout CD33 right, which is 4 days past my (very clockwork) 29 day cycle. This will be my 3rd bio baby, and I am also blessed to be stepmom to 3! So this lucky little bean will have FIVE older brothers and sisters. :) Going off my last period, my due date will be Jan 25th, but I'll likely be having a C-section, so he or she will end up arriving at 39 weeks. :) Happy to be here with you all for this journey! Feel free to follow my pregnancy journal (link in signature) for regular updates, I know I'll end up following probably several of you all as well!

Following. Follow back if you want

OnErth - I will for sure! I have a friend who gave birth to a beautiful baby girl a few years ago after cancer! I'm not sure what stage hers was, but the treatment was so intense... chemo, etc. So glad to hear your good news, and wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy! :)

Thank you ladies. The docs are aware of everything. I go for more blood work first thing on Friday morning so hoping the levels are high enough for them to offer me a scan early next week.

Sorry for sounding like a worry wart all the time but I suffer anxiety.

I absolutely love this group, so helpful and reassuring when I think I am losing my mind haha.

OnErth - I will for sure! I have a friend who gave birth to a beautiful baby girl a few years ago after cancer! I'm not sure what stage hers was, but the treatment was so intense... chemo, etc. So glad to hear your good news, and wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy! :)

That's good to know. I didn't need treatment, I had surgery in November

onerth - I'm so sorry to hear that she's not supportive :( My family never has been either - my own grandfather told me to get an abortion when my husband and I found out we were pregnant with our first! Now that we're on #6, nothing has changed really.

I went back to the midwife today, and had an early ultrasound (5+1) to see if I'm carrying twins again. Of course, it was too early to see the baby, but we were just looking for gestational sacs. I did ovulate from both ovaries apparently, but she can only see one gestational sac. She doesn't think there's another one hiding behind it, but I go back on June 10th (7+6) to double check. But for now, I'm celebrating that there is only one in there, lol!

OnErth - I'm sorry to hear about your mom. She'll come around eventually, but either way, your pregnancy is as real as it's gonna get!

Welcome beccaa!

Sophie - I'm glad you're keeping on top of everything going on. It's so good to be in tune with our bodies isn't it?

Sophie - yes, hope you get your scan next week.

Mommy - yay for no twins (probably)! That’s great news.

AFM - I actually have more energy than I normally do, for some reason. Let’s see how long that will last! I booked my first prenatal for June 19 (8 weeks + 1 day). Hopefully I can get a scan shortly after that.

I have waited so long for this baby, I feel like a 2yr old " why do I have to wait 8 more months?! So unfair". :oops:

OnErth I have totally been there. This time I have so much other stuff going on that I'm really trying to appreciate it one day at a time.

Literati - can you send me some of that energy??!!!

Ladies, my breast soreness has been disappearing for a few days, even though the tests are getting darker. I know each pregnancy is different, but this is my 5th pregnancy and only one without very sore bbs. Could it be the progesterone I am taking?

My boobs are sore off and on, but they're already up a cup size ](*,)

Nausea is also off and on this time around, but I think it's affecting me less because I move around less? I worked in retail last time and was on my feet all day. This time I work at a desk (or from bed!).

My boobs are sore off and on, but they're already up a cup size ](*,)

Nausea is also off and on this time around, but I think it's affecting me less because I move around less? I worked in retail last time and was on my feet all day. This time I work at a desk (or from bed!).

Thank you for that. Mine also seem bigger and I'm glad that you can share that you also have symptoms that are on and off. Happy healthy 9 months to you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"