January 2020 Garnets!!!

Welcome Fit_Mama! Yeah, I'm feeling pretty nervous too since I've only had one pregnancy to compare this one with and I lost it at 5+5. I'm now in Week 5 officially today and I'm terrified. :hugs: We will get through this!

Hi ladies! Can I join?

I'm 6 weeks with baby #1 due on/around 13th Jan :) Only 10 days before my own birthday on the 23rd!

I had some spotting at 4 weeks and subsequently had an early ultrasound today to check on everything and got to see our little bubba's heart beating away in there, such an amazing moment!

Hope everyone is doing well and not feeling too rough! So far I'm just feeling exhausted in the afternoons, get some nausea on and off but it's manageable, my boobs have grown (woooo, I'm hoping for at least some C cups so I can graduate from the itty bitty titty community), I cry at everything and I'm so bloated I look about 14 weeks already!

IMG_5197.JPG

Welcome @babyleaf :dust:

My boobs went from an E cup to a G cup in my first pregnancy. They stayed a G cup then, and are growing again now, so I'm kind of scared. I'm literally the exact same weight I was 6 years ago, so it's all the pregnancy!

Fit_Mama - so sorry for your losses. I hope you are able to stick around this time too! All the best to you. It is so hard not to worry, but hopefully this one is finally your rainbow baby.

I understand all of you nervous mamas! I am having no symptoms yet which is making me nervous, but I know the morning sickness might not kick in for another week or two.

Hi everyone, I'm Sophie, I'm due Jan 19th by lmp but 24th due to late ov. I have my first ultrasound next Friday at a private clinic if I don't get a hospital one before then. Been referred to EPU for slight pains on one side. Had hcg done last weds they were 15, then on Friday they had gone to 91. Got bloods again this Friday and hopefully they will be over 1500 so something will be visible on a scan. This is baby number 3. I have had a previous mmc 10 years ago. DS called Aston is 7, DD called Ella is 3. I'm married to my amazing hubby. We got married last July.
We are thinking this baby is a girl but my son would loveee a boy. However we really don't mind what it is as long as its healthy and in the right place. We have chose Mia for a girl and are thinking Declan for a boy however we are not set in stone at that. Xx

Hi ladies, I'm Angie and I live in South Africa. Today I am 4 weeks and have been getting faint positives for quite a few days now. I am an older mother, but got the green light from my OB. I have one daughter, Miah (like Mia, with an "h" - aboriginal meaning is Radiant Light). She will be 11 this year. We have had three losses and this was our first month ttc in a while, so I am very happy and extremely nervous. I have symptoms that come and go, which makes it even worse. The most noteable thing at the moment is crying at everything, even during an episode of NCIS (haha), nausea at night and bb's that become sore and then stop being sore, which is completely freaking me out. BUT, Dr. Google says it's normal for symptoms to come and go. (Doesn't make me feel any better about it!)

I am praying for this pregnancy! I am due 29 January 2020, if going by LMP. I am not 100% sure when I actually O'd. Praying we stick around. Looking forward to sharing the journey with you all. :)

Welcome Fit_Mama! Yeah, I'm feeling pretty nervous too since I've only had one pregnancy to compare this one with and I lost it at 5+5. I'm now in Week 5 officially today and I'm terrified. :hugs: We will get through this!

Thanks for your support. <3 Yes we will get through this! I lost my first pregnancy too so I remember the anxiety you are feeling well, but my second pregnancy was completely textbook and I'm sure yours will be too. The odds of having a healthy baby this time around are waaaaay higher than your odds of having a second loss.

Fit_Mama - so sorry for your losses. I hope you are able to stick around this time too! All the best to you. It is so hard not to worry, but hopefully this one is finally your rainbow baby.

I understand all of you nervous mamas! I am having no symptoms yet which is making me nervous, but I know the morning sickness might not kick in for another week or two.

Thanks for your kind words, I hope this is my (2nd) rainbow too! I wouldn't worry about symptoms, we are still so early! My first pregnancy was a complete surprise and I didn't clue in until about week 7 when my symptoms suddenly hit like a tonne of bricks - they can definitely come out of nowhere.

All I really have is sore boobs and a sore lower back. Oh, and this morning when I woke up I found my left boob and nipple had grown larger (yes, just the left).

Nice to see I'm not the only older mama around here! I just turned 39 5 days before I got my BFP.

Found out yesterday that I got in with the same midwives I was with when I had DS, yay! I was worried they'd be all booked up since my due date isn't until the end of the month.

My tests seem to be progressing a lot better than they were with my two previous losses (which were both chromosome abnormalities) but I have my second blood draw Friday so we will see.

Not sure if this has been asked already, but who is planning on finding out the sex of their baby? If this pregnancy lasts we'll definitely be doing the panorama/harmony test because of our ages and previous chromosome losses, so we should know fairly early.

We talked and I dont want to know the gender but he does. So he will find out and surprise me but it will be awhile.

We found out with the others.

Sophie - welcome!! So excited for you! You were on the TTC thread, right?

Angelique - congrats! Our due dates are only one day apart (mine is the 28th by LMP - also not sure when I Oved). I am very sorry for your losses. Also, I hear you on the crying! I am not quite crying at everything, but I did start bawling hysterically when my husband dared to tease me a tiny bit last night! So definitely hormonal! I’m not nauseated, but I find that certain things aren’t appealing to me anymore, and my sense of smell is starting to become more heightened.

OnErth- that’s neat that your hubby will find out the gender but not you! I know one other in RL who did that. :)

Fit_mama - glad you got in with the midwives you wanted! And great about the test progression.

Afm - I tried doing another test today just to see the darker line since I have no use for the other one I bought now. However, the Exact brand is complete crap and the control line barely even showed up, and then just a dot for the pregnancy line. I know I don’t need to buy a FRER, but I’m still half tempted! Haha.

I'll want to know the gender, but, my daughter wants to arrange a gender reveal party, so we will find out then. (She is.10, bless her).

I'll want to know the gender, but, my daughter wants to arrange a gender reveal party, so we will find out then. (She is.10, bless her).

Literati - yes I was on the ttc thread. Its nice to see some familiar names in this group.

On another note. Can anyone please ease my mind as I think I am driving myself insane. When I found out I was pregnant last Wednesday I went straight to the GP as I have kidney disease. I mentioned to her that I am only just pregnant as tests Monday were neg and had late ov by 6 days. The day before I found out, I had some pinchy feelings on my bikini line on the right side. Also had spotting that day with the pains and the next day it all stopped. Roll on the past 4 days and I'm now having the same sharp pinchy feeling pains but on the left! The doc sent me epu but they can't scan yet as too early. I'm so so so paranoid about it being ectopic it's literally all I can think about. My question is really, if I felt implantation pains on the right and had implantation bleeding at the same time, could i be having a tubal on the left or could it just be a cyst etc. Please someone try and calm me down I don't get scanned until next friday
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->