***January 2020 Testing Thread***

Thanks everyone for taking a look :flower: Trying not too get my hopes up too high though as it’s only our first cycle trying after my ectopic.

Laura Becca they are 25miu drugstore brand ones that I used the last time I got my bfp in November. Ironically enough, from the same store as last time too.

I showed my dh this morning who can never see lines and he says he def sees it in the bottom one. Will go out to get more tests in the next two hours when stores open

when I got my bfp I used similar tests to compare and they were so rubbish compared with others and they took ages to progress! I took so many different brands of tests as an experiment haha

Funny enough these are the only ones that I feel work properly lol!

So... I did another 2 tests. One with a grocery store brand (I used the last time and it has so much less dye it was giving me light lines when I was getting dye stealers) couldn’t really see much. It’s the first one.

Second one is a 15miu blue dye. Irl I can see something faint within two mins but can’t be sure. Not sure if anyone can see it - second pic

@Tesh23 I can see a v faint line in the second one. Crossed it’s your positive. How many DPO are you? X

@Tesh23 I know the feeling of wanting to see lines! I can definitely see those though, especially on that blue test! Hopefully they’ll progress now!

@Pineberry that’s fantastic progression!!

My temps are still up today and am somewhere from 8-10DPO I think? Hard to tell after this long cycle! I tested and tweaked the test to within an inch of it’s life :haha: and maaaaybe see something? I know I’ll just have to wait and see what happens but it’s so hard to be patient during this cycle (CD103 today)
My jaw has been aching for the last couple of days. No idea if it’s related to TTC but it’s so weird! Never had it before!

86974AB6-3C8B-4B79-8DAE-0393B054F866.jpeg E859C16C-128C-4BD4-9574-1FEE8283E29A.jpeg

I see something, it’s so hard to know though isn’t it. When we want to see something so bad it’s hard to know whether we have line eyes or not, but I do think I see something there.
For you. I’m just a few days behind, 6DPO I think and want to test so bad.

Tesh. Looks like a nice BFP to me! Congrats and hope each day you get great progression.

Anyone know what this dip and rise up could be about?? Charts all over the bloody place lol

20200125_103654.jpg

it could be an implantation dip? Apparently there’s a shift in hormones part way through the luteal phase that can cause a temp dip as well though. Hope it’s a good sign for you!

Thanks hun hopefully!

Just popped in to see how everyone is doing this cycle!

A BIG congratulations to all the ladies that have gotten their BFPs this month! Starting the year off right \\:D/

and sorry to all those that had af show. I’m right there with you. :hugs:

I have my ultrasound next week to check if I’ll need a surgery or not to conceive and carry a healthy pregnancy. I’m so looking forward to just knowing where I stand with it all!

We are still not preventing pregnancy, and I’m tracking my ovulation cramps so I know when to expect af, but not holding out any hope for a BFP as of now. Just trying to live life one day at a time.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!! :hi:

Ok... I’m starting to get a little excited but still don’t want to get my hopes up!

First test is from 10dpo at 8:20am

Second test is 10do at 2:15pm - there is DEFINITELY pink that I see in the super faint line irl

Third test I’ve tried to enhance the second test.

I’m off to buy more tests just now and will do a last one tonight!

3675561A-2BD1-4270-A51F-119815F23D18.jpeg 9C0C80F1-FB28-4452-A40F-A5ACED8527F3.jpeg 87FF43E4-7B39-4DEF-9041-CFD65CB07737.jpeg

@Teafor2 - I was literally thinking about you yesterday and was wondering how you were doing since you have not popped in here for a while, so so happy to hear from you!! Sounds like you have a game plan and things are in motion, hope that ultrasound goes well and that it will provide you some answers :hugs2:

@jellybeanxx - I can defnitely see something on that test. Omg praying this is gonna be your BFP! I wanna be pregnancy buddies with you<3

@Tesh23 - Wooooo I am calling BFP now! There absolutely is colour to that line and only HCG can do that! I cant help but be soo excited for you already :) and I can see a nice dip on your chart at 9 DPO that *could* be implantation related! Its the most common implantation day so I hope that means your lines only get darker from here on out!

@stacey1986 - Temp dips in the luteal phase are appearently often caused by a second estrogen surge, but it has been proven that they happen more often in pregnant charts than in non-pregnant charts, so make of that what you will ;) cant wait to see if your tests darken over the next few days <3

my period was supposed to come on today but there is no sign of it , should i wait a couple more days.? i'm too scared to test because i don't want to be disappointed.

@kayladeneise
I don’t have the will power to hold out until AF so we’ll done on the willpower. The early tests should show a positive if you are pregnant but I totally get not wanting to be disappointed. I just know I’d have to do one. X fingers crossed for you

Oh my lord someone needs to speak to me about my willpower!!! Seriously lol..

So went and bought another frer took it at 3pm but was in a rush, and only got a few drops on the stick!!

And look!! Can you see that?? Cant possibly be an evap surely as there was barely any wee on there to start with!! I've no tests left now and out with OH tonight! Argghhhh lol

20200125_183136.jpg 20200125_183212.jpg

@stacey1986 I think I can see something v v faint but not sure about evap to be honest. I don’t really see the colour. I hope it’s positive for you. X

@stacey1986 Its a squinter for sure but there is definitely something there, did it come up within the time limit? Ah how exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->