***January 2020 Testing Thread***

This is this mornings test :D similar to both of last nights!

Gonna wait till thurs now and test see that big fat progression but think I can just about say I'm preggo :D

Still only 10DPO which I know is early but I'm happy with these lines for 10DPO. Top one was last night bottom this morning

20200127_002811.jpg Optimized-20200127_084445.jpg

@stacey1986 Yaaayy there is definitely a line there! I am so excited to be preggy buddies with you <3

@Fitz2020 Im not sure I see anything on that test (lighting isn't the best), but 8 DPO is wayyy early. Keep in mind that implantation most often occurs at 9 DPO and only after that HCG slowly rises! My tests were still really faint even at 10 DPO, I noticed the cheapies take a while to really show lines - only at 14 DPO I saw a solid strong line!! So just give it some more time hun :)

Thanks @Pineberry I hope you’re right. They were very cheap tests on amazon but supposed to be the ultra early ones so thought they might show something.
I know from looking back at my tests on my little boy it was still negative at 8DPO but just can’t help but feel upset

@Fitz2020 yeah its still really really early to get a line at all don't be deflated yet.

@Pineberry i k know!!!! I'm so excIted too just need little bean to stick!! How are u feeling?? Xx

@laurarebecca1 I didn’t base it on the ovulation pain, I did an OPK the day before the pain and it was positive, but I was only positive for short time so I was wondering if it was accurate or not and wanted to know if anyone else has a short LH surge, that was all.

I had a very short surge. I got a nearly positive on cycle day 12 and lots of pain and the next day on cycle day 13 I had a positive. The line matched the other line and never went darker. By the evening they were back to negative and I was worried. Well my son is now 4 months old. So yes you can definitely get pregnant with a short LH surge. Good luck

@stacey1986 and @Pineberry did ye have any line at 8DPO??? Sorry I’m so annoying but can’t think about anything else

Don't apologise hun it's fine. I had the faintest of faint squinters but my charts been a bit off this month so I might be a couple of days further on than what the app says. It's still so early hun You have heaps of time yet to get a positive result x

@stacey1986 and @Pineberry did ye have any line at 8DPO??? Sorry I’m so annoying but can’t think about anything else

Hi 8dpo is very very early hon.
I had a BFN at 7 and 8 and 9DPO and then I got a faint positive at 10DPO and a stronger positive at 11DPO.
I also felt like I was out and not pregnant. I had sore boobs tho which started a week b4 I was due AF and sore boobs so always one of my first symptoms but I still felt out. So I was beeu surprised when i got my BFP.
No one is out untill AF shows dont lose hope. Try testing in a few days. Good luck.

I had a very short surge. I got a nearly positive on cycle day 12 and lots of pain and the next day on cycle day 13 I had a positive. The line matched the other line and never went darker. By the evening they were back to negative and I was worried. Well my son is now 4 months old. So yes you can definitely get pregnant with a short LH surge. Good luck
@Suggerhoney thank you so much. I have a little boy who is nearly yep but I didn’t do OPKs then so I don’t know if I always had a short surge or not. Thanks for replying it helps to calm the nerves

Congratulations to all the new BFPs prayers for sticky beanies.

Sorry to all those who had AF and BFNs praying next month u get ure BFPs.

@jellybeanxx and @Tesh23 I'm really rooting for for you both. [-o&lt;

My has this been a busy thread over the weekend! So excited for you Kayladenesie & Stacey! Congrats on the BFPs!

Tesh and Jellybean - rooting for you both too!!

Not much to report from me, ovulation arriving in the next 2-4 days... so baby dancing away.

Spent the weekend getting lice eggs out of my daughter's hair, fun times lol. She should be good now but will continue to check over the next couple weeks to make sure its gone.

Update 12dpo was bursting at the seams needing to pee when I took this test

Feeling crampy and had a bit of spotting so AF should be here tomorrow right on time

I did another test and a faint pink line is still visible not sure why?! As I’m sure it would have progressed If it was actually something

93FF143E-E4C2-4EC1-BF05-1D4014662D4B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->