***January 2020 Testing Thread***

i forgot to post the results haha but i am so excited , please pray for me to have a happy, healthy baby / pregnancy. i will be praying for you guys as well

A3F809AB-47CD-43CB-8FF5-4562B9C7AC56.jpeg

Oh my lord someone needs to speak to me about my willpower!!! Seriously lol..

So went and bought another frer took it at 3pm but was in a rush, and only got a few drops on the stick!!

And look!! Can you see that?? Cant possibly be an evap surely as there was barely any wee on there to start with!! I've no tests left now and out with OH tonight! Argghhhh lol

View attachment 1077658 View attachment 1077660
I’m just managing to make out a line on the top one. Def a squinted but hope it progresses! Fx

Afm 11dpo fmu test and I can’t see anything :(

Maybe a chemical?

I think I may just wait it out for AF which should be here on Tuesday bang on schedule. At least I will get to celebrate my 7th anniversary tomorrow with a champagne breakfast!

3136B7D0-A30B-4EB9-9539-FB7251FA321D.jpeg

Wow @kayladeneise !!!
So delighted for you! Did you have any symptoms?

@Tesh23 I’m so sorry, you never know though you may still be pg. not out until AF shows.
Xxx

Congratulations @kayladeneise very exciting!

@Tesh23 sorry lovely, are you going to test again at all? Hope you manage to have a good anniversary!

My temp dipped this morning which was disheartening. Tested anyway and feel like I can see something?

0EDDE923-E45A-45F8-B417-B415021DCDD8.jpeg

Hi ladies congratulations to all BFP.
Im now 13 dpo due tomorow dont have any symptoms of it arriving also no sore boobs which like i said in my first post i get every month last month as soon as 2 dpo. Done a internet cheapie test and BFN grrrrr this is the point i get really fed up :(

Hey all sorry for the lack of update after yesterday. So due to work etc I’ve only just managed to get for a test and do one now. I’m still only 9DPO today and obv wasn’t fmu but this is what I got on a asda cheapy which technically isn’t supposed to pick up yet.
It’s still a squinter but u guys can see that right? Came up within time frame. I’m happy with that for 9DPO got some more tests so I can do one at 10DPO in morning with fmu and see what I get then.

bottom one is same test after 20mins

0F101EA2-3584-413A-ACE0-1DC267ED9539.jpeg USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-899619305.jpeg 19E240DE-1177-493B-9A9C-540061919ADB.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow @kayladeneise !!!
So delighted for you! Did you have any symptoms?

@Tesh23 I’m so sorry, you never know though you may still be pg. not out until AF shows.
Xxx
thank you so much & honestly i did not have many symptoms at all. i was a little nauseous but i'm always nauseous so i didn't think anything of it. i was also a little more hungry than usual but i have been exercising more often lately so i thought my metabolism was rising. i cramped as well but i cramp before my periods too so this positive was a complete shock i had extremely painful cramps / pulling sensation Thursday and i thought for sure my period was coming but it did not.

thank you to everyone who congratulated me , I am so excited and I pray you guys get your bfp soon.

I'm so sorry Tesh, have you done any more tests? sometimes your pee is just too diluted.

Hi everyone congratulations on the BFPs!

I’ve had to test this month on drs orders but I’m not sure if somethings is catching my eye on this test? Probably nothing anyway!

2C215B3D-DF83-4D92-BDF1-324AC32FF091.jpeg

This was earlier on tonight getting better!!! Just off a crappy £1 test too!! And no tweaking needed! Let's see what the morning test brings

20200127_002811.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->