***January 2020 Testing Thread***

Congratulations to you all! Love seeing the BFPs! I am due AF tomorrow/Wed but am holding off testing to see if it shows, and also I only have 3 cheapies left! The BFNs have been too disappointing so just going to leave it and see :-=

OMG I FINALLY got a BFP!! We tried 2 years ago for 10 months... then found out I have PCOS and I went through a bad depression... we stopped trying for a year... we aren't even trying right now, but I got off my pills to just give my body a break and prepare to start trying in the spring time... but LOOK! I'm testing later tonight and tomorrow morning. This was 1pm today with diluted pee... 9DPO.

I did mark down my symptoms cuz I was checking my cycle with OPKs and I noticed I only had ONE surge... I always had multiple with the PCOS... and we only had sex once and it was during my fertile window... so after that for kicks I charted anything, not actually expecting to get pregnant but just so that I'd have symptoms to compare to when we do try.

Symptoms:

-CD10: Sexxxx :)
-CD11: +OPK, EWCM, CP high
-O Day: Creamy CM, high/soft CP, dizzy spell, fatigue, headache
-1DPO: Nothing, didn't check CP/CM
-2DPO: Creamy CM, high/medium CP, constipated, gassy, headache
-3DPO: Sticky CM, high/medium CP, constipated, sore nipples
-4DPO: Creamy CM, high/firm CP, constipated, gassy, headache, sore nipples
-5DPO: Creamy CM, high/firm CP, constipated, sore nipples
-6DPO: Creamy CM, high/firm CP, hot flash for a few min, light cramps, frequent peeing, headache, sore nipples, thirsty
-7DPO: Creamy CM, medium/firm CP, PINCH by my right ovary, baby dream the night before, frequent peeing, sore nipples
-8DPO: Creamy CM, high/soft CP, sore nipples, fatigue (I slept for 12 hours... usually sleep for like 6)
-9DPO (today): BFP on a FRER!! Creamy CM, high/firm CP, bloated, fatigue, frequent peeing, gas bubbles, headache, slightly tender boobs, thirsty

Pix below... I edited one to make it easier to see. In person the line is light pink!84142911_10157268929974563_688566017273626624_n.jpg 83183553_249778359343506_2903464648772681728_n.jpg

LeeMcmee, how absolutely fantastic!! Thats darker than mine was at 9DPO! What a relief that must be after such a long and tough TTC journey. Cautiously wishing you happy & healthy 9 months :)

Thank you all! I'm going to test again in a few hours to see if it's gotten any darker. I really wasn't expecting that as I've taken TONS of tests before and never had anything like this. They were all lines that I was making up in my head haha and I had to edit pix to see if I could see ANYthing. When I looked at this I was like whoa whoa whoa lolol my friend had a baby last year (we were trying at the same time) and she showed me her test from 10DPO and she had said mine was darker than hers, so that's promising but I'm also being cautious cuz you just never know.

Sorry for the novel lol I'm shocked... I'll post pic updates

Maybe this pic shows up better... no flash and I’m uploading directly from my phone. Same test.83778551_10157269178304563_201244596779352064_n.jpg 05716DFB-D423-484F-9C20-10BC86832570.jpeg

@Pineberry god I hope so, I’m afraid it’s evap because I can’t see colour but took it within the time frame. I’ll try again in the morning. Fingers toes and everything crossed that I see a line tomorrow 8-[

Hi I’m new here!! I’m currently 8DPO (I think) I got positive OPK last Sunday. The second week of the tww really sucks!

Thanks everyone! This is 2 tests from this morning. Not gonna test anymore now think it's pretty much conclusive now hahaha.

Making an appointment with the doc this morning though as had hyperemesis with my 2nd pregnancy so wanna see if I can somehow get ahead of it as theres an 86% chance of it recurring this pregnancy.

Good luck to everyone else!! Hope theres still a few more bfps to come yet this month!!

It's my birthday tomorrow so this was the best present ever

Optimized-20200128_074208.jpg

How exciting is it to log onto this thread and see BFPs every day! Can't wait to see more, January has been good to so many of us.

I've got a good positive feeling about this month for me. Don't think I've ovulated just yet, but DTD lots to make sure we don't miss it. DH and I have just been light and stress free about DTD and we are both quite enjoying our time together. Also, DH quit drinking energy drinks (he did the same when we conceived our other kids years ago). Ok and TMI here but his sperm had a weird scent before but now it doesn't really smell like anything. In December I went and got checked for BV/yeast infection but it was negative, so I know my body was not liking the sperm being in there. But over the last couple days I haven't noticed anything different. So I'm positive about this month. Sorry of that is gross, but wanted to share to see if anyone else had DH's who gave something up and you noticed a difference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->