January Girls!!

Congratulations on that positive OPK span.
Now get :sex:
I can't wait to start POAS!

:dust:

Hi Sam
I'm cycle day 3 too! Sorry about your loss :( since you've been TTC over a year have you sought out medical help yet? What days are you taking the soy iso's for.
Since I was an existing patient my fertility clinic took me back pretty quickly, I'm on clomid with bloodwork and ultrasounds to monitor everything and time as close as possible for O, to do IUI. We did one in Nov that didn't pan out, then Dec was just Clomid BD, also failed, so IUI again this cycle.
What will be your test day? Mine will be Jan 30 or 31st.

Hi,
I was due to see the fertility consultant but as we managed to fall pregnant naturally they cancelled the appointment. I've had bloods done and everything looked fine. I also have DS aged 4 so I guess its unexplained secondary infertility??
I'm sorry to hear the IUI didn't work out for you :hugs:.
I'm taking 120mg iso CD1-5 and my test would also be Jan 30 or 31st :flower:
Lets hope this is month is the one for us all xx

:hug:

:dust:
:thumbup:
At least we will be able to do the 2ww together, it's nice to have someone who understands going through that crazy time with you.
Anyone else want to join in the fun? :flower:

I'm on Cd 5 now and the end if AF for me. I can feel cramps on the front of my uterus and I felt a sharp sensation twice today by my ovary? Assuming its too early for O and probably just my mind playing tricks lol

Well, it's been know to happen, just not likely, right?
Let's hope not as I assume there wouldn't be anyone to meet your egg just yet. It looks like we are on the same cycle! Af ended for me yesterday as well and now we're just waiting for O! :happydance:

yeah i doubt its likely, this whole baby making game makes you feel like you are imagining things going on in your body lol

and yes DH sent some up there to look for an egg :haha: *just in case* lol!!

oh cool we can be cycle buddies then :) do you use OPKs or anything. I'm charting for the first full cycle but think i O'd around CD13 last month based on CM and some of my monthly symptoms. i did buy a few OPKs but havent ever used them

I'm on Cd 5 now and the end if AF for me. I can feel cramps on the front of my uterus and I felt a sharp sensation twice today by my ovary? Assuming its too early for O and probably just my mind playing tricks lol

I've had that before too. I'm usually pretty in tune with my body, and for me those pains were more like follies stimulated and growing. O is usually obvious to me now cause of clomid, makes it pretty painful!
Hope those follies are just maturing nicely for you :)

ahh i see yes i wonder if its the follicles getting prepared lol :) that's interesting that it makes it more painful now, a good sign then but why do are bodies decide it will warn us with something unpleasant lol *good luck*

It's all part of natures cruel way in the ttc journey I guess! Lol, I so wish it was something good too. I took my second clomid pill today. I'm feeling sick as a dog at the moment, I just want to crawl back in bed but my son wouldn't like that! Urgh!

oh wow!!! :) i was gone for a few days and look how many of us there are! thank you alandsa for organizing the list, yes, I will absolutely paste it into the first post. welcome to everyone who's here! :wave:

I have been pretty impatient with myself for the last few days because although we are starting this month, I had to wait for AF to arrive and am now waiting for it to be over!! We should start on Sunday (although obviously I won't O for a while) - we don't want to waste any time before getting down to business! :sex:

anyway, sooooo happy everyone's here, and I am excited to finally be TTC in just a few days. I can't wait. just so excited to have so many friendly women to share it with!! :dance:

It's all part of natures cruel way in the ttc journey I guess! Lol, I so wish it was something good too. I took my second clomid pill today. I'm feeling sick as a dog at the moment, I just want to crawl back in bed but my son wouldn't like that! Urgh!

Aww I'm sorry you are feeling sick :( is that from the Clomid or just generally?

oh wow!!! :) i was gone for a few days and look how many of us there are! thank you alandsa for organizing the list, yes, I will absolutely paste it into the first post. welcome to everyone who's here! :wave:

I have been pretty impatient with myself for the last few days because although we are starting this month, I had to wait for AF to arrive and am now waiting for it to be over!! We should start on Sunday (although obviously I won't O for a while) - we don't want to waste any time before getting down to business! :sex:

anyway, sooooo happy everyone's here, and I am excited to finally be TTC in just a few days. I can't wait. just so excited to have so many friendly women to share it with!! :dance:

No worries :) glad to help, how else can we busy these days away lol

We started BDing last night but think that was really too early lol so will do do again Sunday. Im temping for the first time this cycle and my temps are very evenly and steadily going down. We didn't BD that much last month so going to aim for every day around O time. I can imagine that's going to be hard (pardon the pun!) lol DH is much more into it this month as I think he was disappointed with the BFN on our first cycle. We were just assuming it would happen straight away.

Well we got some :sex: in last night. Hubby was very pleased to find me waiting up for him when he got in from work at midnight. :winkwink:
He's doing a really late shift tonight and I'm shattered so I think we'll aim for a repeat performance on Sunday, when he's off work. :thumbup:

I wanted to start temping this morning but I was up in the night for the loo then got woken within 3 hours later by Meg, who was up an hour earlier than usual. :dohh: I took it anyway. :dohh:

Jen - when we conceived Meg my hubby was a bit shocked! He thought he's have a year of loads of trying. :haha:

Haha yes whilst I had convinced myself I was pregnant last cycle DH was a bit gutted that the end of BDing may have arrived lol

As for temping as long as you have had thee hours before you took your temp then it's okay but just make a note of the time taken. Are you using FF to chart your temps?

:hugs: to hopeful42nd!

glad everyone is having a good time getting busy! :winkwink: lol never thought about the possibility of getting a bfp too early for the hubby! haha he is pretty excited to start, he probably would be a little put out if it was over too fast.

It was just under 3 hours. I am using FF, though literally only just started. I'll probably add a link once I've got a bit of a chart to show. :flower:

Well if you have a look at my dec chart I only started after O and you will see a big spike in my temps to about 37c at the end and that was from having 2hours sleep before I woke to temp but generally it shows a trend. My temps seem very smooth before O in this cycle. But I noticed most others show more of a jumpy line? We shall see :)

No need to wait to have a bit more of a chart - its always nice to see it developing :) wow I really am bored waiting to O lol

Well if you have a look at my dec chart I only started after O and you will see a big spike in my temps to about 37c at the end and that was from having 2hours sleep before I woke to temp but generally it shows a trend. My temps seem very smooth before O in this cycle. But I noticed most others show more of a jumpy line? We shall see :)

No need to wait to have a bit more of a chart - its always nice to see it developing :) wow I really am bored waiting to O lol

you and me both, my oh says is it time to bd yet, i say no not till wednesday, sigh, yes it is boring....the tww will be worse my love.

xx

I'm thinking about going for BDing every other day until Tues and then it will be daily(!) until i O. Think I'm going to be tired this cycle lol

i felt like that last month, walked like a cowboy for a few days afterwards, legs like jelly. :haha:

Lol cowboy legs :) well I'm happy with that as long as nobody at work notices lol

Well I have already started my obsession with googling, looking at my chart and searching the forum arrgh

My temps continuing to drop very steadily and looks like its easing off a bit today. Thought I noticed some fertile CM yesterday and today but seems so early? I shall get DH on the case today just in case lol I have also noticed signs such as spots breaking out, one achey boob yesterday after taking bra off (although went shortly after) and high cervix. Mmm I'm keen to see what happens :) I have about 10 OPKs but not used them before and understand I'm best to wait til afternoon to test so not sure if I should yet

i started testing opk on cd8, one a day, but have decide after reading a thread to do one in the morning and one in the evening.

dont forget to hold your wee for 3 hours before testing. cp on each women is different, so as long as you know you own body you should be fine.

bit gutted as the maca i ordered has still not arrived :nope::nope: :nope:was hoping to use it because of all the extra bding.

xx

hi everyone. I'm Sarah and i'm 23. Me and my OH will be TTC this month. Just off pill so won't have regular cycle for a while (hopefully not too long!). This will be our first :) Good luck for everyone

:rofl: at cowboy legs! I remember that feeling from years ago! :blush:
I've also become addicted to googling anything to do with CM, CP, OPKs etc. :coffee:

I've been testing every day since 31/12/11 as I've not had AF since august 2010, due to pregnancy and BFing. I've been testing at 10am evey day, with an afternoon test on the day I got a positive. This mornings was a proper negative. Might post a pic in a bit. I'm finding all this POAS very addictive! :haha:

This is what's been happening over the last few days:

Thursday - OPK dark but negative
Friday - OPK positve am and very dark (just neg) pm, :sex: late night
yesterday - OPK dark but negative, some EWCM
today - OPK negative, the palest of lines.

I also had a feel of my cervix yesterday. Felt soft and open but not sure if it's high or low. :dohh: I tried to have a feel of my cervix when I was heavily pregnant but had no idea what/where I was feeling and I think, after yesterdays feel, I was just feeling in the wrong spot! :blush:

Hubby has been on late shifts so geting the :sex: in isn't easy as evening, once Meg is in bed is the best time. Will jump him tonight just in case. :blush:

i started testing opk on cd8, one a day, but have decide after reading a thread to do one in the morning and one in the evening.

dont forget to hold your wee for 3 hours before testing. cp on each women is different, so as long as you know you own body you should be fine.

bit gutted as the maca i ordered has still not arrived :nope::nope: :nope:was hoping to use it because of all the extra bding.

xx

yes i heard something about morning and evening OPKs wow im going to need loads lol im still getting some residual spotting from AF i think so im confused lol yeah my cervix doesnt seem to change that much over my cycle

wow three hours is a long time to hold your wee in the evening lol

ahh thats pant that the Maca hasnt turned up, why does everything feel like time has slowed down lol

hi everyone. I'm Sarah and i'm 23. Me and my OH will be TTC this month. Just off pill so won't have regular cycle for a while (hopefully not too long!). This will be our first :) Good luck for everyone

Hi Sarah, welcome to the thread :) have you seen AF yet?

:rofl: at cowboy legs! I remember that feeling from years ago! :blush:
I've also become addicted to googling anything to do with CM, CP, OPKs etc. :coffee:

I've been testing every day since 31/12/11 as I've not had AF since august 2010, due to pregnancy and BFing. I've been testing at 10am evey day, with an afternoon test on the day I got a positive. This mornings was a proper negative. Might post a pic in a bit. I'm finding all this POAS very addictive! :haha:

This is what's been happening over the last few days:

Thursday - OPK dark but negative
Friday - OPK positve am and very dark (just neg) pm, :sex: late night
yesterday - OPK dark but negative, some EWCM
today - OPK negative, the palest of lines.

I also had a feel of my cervix yesterday. Felt soft and open but not sure if it's high or low. :dohh: I tried to have a feel of my cervix when I was heavily pregnant but had no idea what/where I was feeling and I think, after yesterdays feel, I was just feeling in the wrong spot! :blush:

Hubby has been on late shifts so geting the :sex: in isn't easy as evening, once Meg is in bed is the best time. Will jump him tonight just in case. :blush:

have a look at this website about examining your cervix - was really interesting: https://www.sisterzeus.com/cervob.htm

it used things such as how many knuckles deep your fingers went (lol!!) :shock: as a guide to how high up your cervix was. i usually cannot reach mine very easily but it nearly always seems this way and i read that for some people cervix position isnt necessarily a reliable sign

well im waiting for DH to get home and give me some 'man milk' as he calls it lmao!! :haha:

Here's my OPKs over the last few days. I'm not confident that I'll get a BFP this month but it's worth a try. :flower:

Attachments

• P1010366.jpg
    P1010366.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g