January Girls!!

My temps are still high girls, My chart post OV looks very different to last month, so hoping thats a good sign!

Im 9dpo tomorrow. (My Ovulation Chart )

Hows everyone elses chart looking?

wowwee Lucy your temps do look good! when are you going to test? :)

looks like OPKs say i will O maybe tomorrow...

keep that BDing up then :)

we still havent started BDing yet as i have been so completely exhausted since the MC, went to GP today to have a blood test to check for anaemia etc will get on the BD fest today though lol

I have started a TTCAL journey if anyone wants to stalk it :)

My temps are still high girls, My chart post OV looks very different to last month, so hoping thats a good sign!

Im 9dpo tomorrow. (My Ovulation Chart )

Hows everyone elses chart looking?

wowwee Lucy your temps do look good! when are you going to test? :)

Look at my temp again for today...Its gone mad, Also a verrrrry slight bit of blood in my CP, it had dissapeared within 2 hours, and gone altogether now...:shrug:, So could be IB? i dunno haha

Do you think its worth a test, i really dont know, im holding out as long as poss as i dont want to be mega disapointed haha...I think im still waiting for my temps to fall....Knowing my luck they will tomorrow x

----------------------------

IGNORE THIS, AF got me. Well atleast im spotting, and its there when i wipe (TMI).

my chart lied, how could the temps be that high and then AF come :cry:...Worse still, my LP this month was only 9 days :cry:

aww sorry Lucy. :hugs: how long has your LP been in other cycles? hopefully things will get back to normal next month.

positive OPK on Monday, so i think i O on Tuesday? either way we have been pretty busy all weekend! officially in my second 2 week wait... planning to test March 2.

Alandsa - so sorry for your loss. :hugs: Hope you catch quickly again. :flower:

Lucy - sorry you had such a short LP. I've heard that BFing can cause this and that B6 and/or agnus castus can help? :shrug:

Good news for me - the :witch: arrived yesterday! :happydance: It's my 1st AF since August 2010 so at least I know where I stand now and have a better chance of getting duffed. The timing is good too - I had ov pains and a positive OPK 13 days ago. :thumbup:

oh wow! i know you have been waiting for quite some time! good luck to you and lots of :dust: for this month!!

Lucy - aww im so sorry to hear that AF got you, why do our bodies trick us so cruelly :*(

Jen - yey for the positive OPK :D how exciting!! fingers crossed for 2nd March :D

span - thank you :) and congrats on seeing AF and getting your cycles back on track!! you have done coping with such a long wait *fingers crossed*

:dust: to all of us!!!

thanks! fingers crossed for you too! :) if you want to check out my journal, the link is in my signature :)

:dust: to you Jen. How many dpo will you be then?

I'm officially in my TWW, despite what my ticker says I'm 1dpo :)

I am still stalking this thread!! Good luck everyone xx

I was thinking about you this morning Alandsa, how odd :winkwink:

i am now on cycle day 39 which is 9 days late for AF BFN!!

if still no AF by the weekend i am going to test again, trying not to get my hopes up though!

how are things with you? xx

aww were you? ha how funny! all good i hope :haha:

im good thank you, it felt horrendously depressing to be trying again but at this point I'm just feeling really excited and hopeful as i wait to test

I'm still adjusting to the MC and have been signed off work but it went as well as it could and I seemed to recover well

wow thats very late then, what are your periods normally like? some dont get their BFP for a while after their periods are due, someone in another thread had to wait for two weeks afterwards. its a good sign though hopefully, maybe a hide and seek baby :happydance:

im good thank you, it felt horrendously depressing to be trying again but at this point I'm just feeling really excited and hopeful as i wait to test

I'm still adjusting to the MC and have been signed off work but it went as well as it could and I seemed to recover well

wow thats very late then, what are your periods normally like? some dont get their BFP for a while after their periods are due, someone in another thread had to wait for two weeks afterwards. its a good sign though hopefully, maybe a hide and seek baby :happydance:

I was just thinking it had been a while since i had seen you post! LOL :thumbup:

I am glad you are doing well! fingers crossed for the both of us! i have never felt like his before, i am trying soooooooooo hard not to get my hopes up though!

AF for me normally lasts a bout 3 days and is very very heavy, boobs always feel so heavy and tender and normally have to walk like a granny due to the cramps :haha:

today i felt a slight tugging in my abdomen and had a lot of heart burn although i do suffer quite bad on occasions! my boobs are sore but nothing like they would be! i am going to have a good look at them when i have a bath in a little while :winkwink:

i told myself not to symptom spot this month but its hard! the OH keeps asking me when AF is due last night i told him i was late and he was like TEST TEST TEST - i explained to him about the FMU and he was like, 'there is no way i am getting up at the crack of dawn to wait for you to wee on a stick' LMAO, i get up at 6 as i commute to work and hour and a half away every day that's why we said weekend testing :thumbup:

I was just thinking it had been a while since i had seen you post! LOL :thumbup:

I am glad you are doing well! fingers crossed for the both of us! i have never felt like his before, i am trying soooooooooo hard not to get my hopes up though!

AF for me normally lasts a bout 3 days and is very very heavy, boobs always feel so heavy and tender and normally have to walk like a granny due to the cramps :haha:

today i felt a slight tugging in my abdomen and had a lot of heart burn although i do suffer quite bad on occasions! my boobs are sore but nothing like they would be! i am going to have a good look at them when i have a bath in a little while :winkwink:

i told myself not to symptom spot this month but its hard! the OH keeps asking me when AF is due last night i told him i was late and he was like TEST TEST TEST - i explained to him about the FMU and he was like, 'there is no way i am getting up at the crack of dawn to wait for you to wee on a stick' LMAO, i get up at 6 as i commute to work and hour and a half away every day that's why we said weekend testing :thumbup:

Ooh does that mean you tested this morning?? Wow you did so well to hold out til AF was late! I really hope you got your BFP! Its so hard not to symptom spot, I don't even try to stop myself now lol!!

That's so good that OH is keen for you to test, although typical they won't want to get up haha!!

I seemed to get what looks like an implantation dip yesterday and back up again today to high temps! Hope it means good things! FXd

:dust: to us both :)

Ooh does that mean you tested this morning?? Wow you did so well to hold out til AF was late! I really hope you got your BFP! Its so hard not to symptom spot, I don't even try to stop myself now lol!!

That's so good that OH is keen for you to test, although typical they won't want to get up haha!!

I seemed to get what looks like an implantation dip yesterday and back up again today to high temps! Hope it means good things! FXd

:dust: to us both :)

I tested last night just to keep him quiet BFN again!!

really not sure what's going on and i am hoping and praying the witch is not just teasing me!

tell me if this is too much info but i feel really wet down there - is this normal :blush:

still no other symptoms though :shrug: ooohhhhh apart from peeing alot! perhaps thats just because i am bored at work though!

definately will be testing on Saturday with FMU and i only have 1 test left so any sort of glimmer of hope and OH will be off down to Asda to get some more LOL!

Sherb - feeling wet is a good sign I think. I had this with my last BFP. It was lots of creamy CM. I have got that again now too. Although they say that CM isn't a good predictor it's something that a lot of people seem to mention

I'm really sorry it was a BFN :( How late can AF be? Really hope it's not that nasty witch tricking you :( :dust:

Sherb - feeling wet is a good sign I think. I had this with my last BFP. It was lots of creamy CM. I have got that again now too. Although they say that CM isn't a good predictor it's something that a lot of people seem to mention

I'm really sorry it was a BFN :( How late can AF be? Really hope it's not that nasty witch tricking you :( :dust:

i really really really really really really hope this is it for us both!!

i have never been this late, its so odd! Saturday cant come around quick enough TBH if she is playing tricks on me i doubt i will be able to control my emotions so i hope it dont happen whilst i am at work LOL!

how are you feeling today? How many DPO are you now?

i really really really really really really hope this is it for us both!!

i have never been this late, its so odd! Saturday cant come around quick enough TBH if she is playing tricks on me i doubt i will be able to control my emotions so i hope it dont happen whilst i am at work LOL!

how are you feeling today? How many DPO are you now?

aww i really hope she doesn't play a nasty trick on you like that especially at work :( well that's brilliant news that she has never been so late! there are a few ladies i have been talking with who didn't get their BFPs a week or two after they were late!

I'm feeling good today, i have convinced myself i am pregnant today lol (yesterday i decided i wasnt lol) :wacko: i have added a few bits about in my journal if you want to have a look: My Journal

Im currently 7dpo and so far its a :bfn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->