January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

tryforbaby2

Proud & Blessed Momma!
Reaction score
I think this is the name of the thread nearly everyone agreed upon for the January Testing thread. If not, please correct me!

Please give me your testing date and DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE with AF or a BFP!

1st
:hugs: Chili :witch:

3rd
:hugs: Tryforbaby2 :witch:

5th
:baby: bluey :bfp: :dance:

7th
:hugs: Little S :witch:
:hugs: mommyandbump :witch:

8th
:hugs: pip101 :witch:
:hugs: Feisty Fidget:witch:

9th
:hugs: MrsCrabsticke :witch:

10th
:hugs: grandbleu :witch:
:baby: jagger :bfp: :dance:

11th
:hugs: MrsGAnderson :witch:

12th
:hugs: sparkle :witch:

13th
:hugs: princessjulia :witch:

15th
:hugs: shelleney :witch:

16th
:baby: Tigerlillies :bfp: :dance:
:hugs: Mrs.Wells :witch:

17th
:hugs: Round2 :witch:
:hugs: neffie :witch:

18th
:baby: kizzyt :bfp: :dance:

19th
:hugs: BabyQ :witch:

20th
:hugs: Candyx1 :witch:

22nd
:hugs: Bluesky :witch:

25th
:hugs: amysg :witch:
:baby: pixie p :bfp: :dance:

27th
:baby: Chili :bfp: :dance:

If I did not receive an update for you, I automatically assume the witch has paid you a visit :cry: If you are blessed with a :bfp: PLEASE update!

The stats for this thread for the month of January are: 24%

TTCAL February Forever Babies Testing Thread has been made! See you there! :wave:

Mpepe- so excited for you to try soon!!!! :hugs:

As the New Year approaches and starts, I wish you all a very Happy Holiday, success, health and wealth and, of course, a perfect :bfp: to all!!!!!
:dust:

1st for me - hoping to start the year with a bang!

Hi there!

15th for me (if I can control myself that long)

:dust: to all the January testers!

Hi Try!

I want to be a Jelly Belly in the New Year - You can put me down for January 8th if the evil lady stays away till then. We're doing the best we can at TTC this month!

:dust: to you all.

PS. Where's Kelster???

Hi Ladies,

Can I join? I recently miscarried at a little over 5 weeks. We are not waiting, and going to try again this cycle. I'll be testing on January 16. :)

Mmm will i still qualify if i test early??????

I am with Grandbleu....the 8th.I am oing now fx fx fx fx!!!!!!!!!!!!goodluck ladies 2011is gonna be our year!

Yipee Pip - we're testing buddies! Stay away AF:af::gun::grr::ninja: I've got some protection for us.

:winkwink::winkwink:Eek... I think I'll be the 7th... fingers crossed for all of us xxxx

Hi Try!

I want to be a Jelly Belly in the New Year - You can put me down for January 8th if the evil lady stays away till then. We're doing the best we can at TTC this month!

PS. Where's Kelster???

Dont know where Kels is, hope she is ok. She is probs very busy with christmas stuff.

Dont know where Kels is, hope she is ok. She is probs very busy with christmas stuff.

Thanks - It's silly but I worry about girls that I haven't seen post in a bit...I'm sure it's just Xmas craziness.

Guess I'm officially here now. I'm okay with it though....this year was awful for me. I think it would have been a bad omen to conceive any more babies this year. Next Year will be a fresh new start.

Anywho...my next test day will January 17th. Which ironically is the day that I tested last year and got my first BFP of the year. Not sure if that's a good sign or not.

Have a Merry Christmas ladies and a very fertile New Year. I think this new year is going to start with a baby boom!!

hi, I'll be lurking and rooting for you all!:dust:
Will be thinking of you!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Can I join? I recently miscarried at a little over 5 weeks. We are not waiting, and going to try again this cycle. I'll be testing on January 16. :)
Of course you can!!! Sorry for your recent loss. :hugs: Good Luck to you!

Mmm will i still qualify if i test early??????
I don't think for January but definitely for December!!!!! Good Luck! :dust:

Come to think of it, are you due for af on January 1st? If so, you could be our first bfp of the New Year!!!!

Keep Us Posted!!! :flower:

Hi Try!

PS. Where's Kelster???

I dont know where she has been, hence why I started the thread! I am already thinking of January! She is probably busy with the holidays! Miss her and thinking of her!!!!

Hopefully the witch takes an 8-9 month vacation from us on here!

I would like for everyone who puts their name on the list to really try and remember us to update it. I am going to put the percentage of us who get our bfp each cycle. Hopefully its a high percentage for January and that we do see a baby boom in January!

List updated!

Hi ladies,

I've been lurking around the place. Will try and keep up with this thread. I'll be testing about 12th Jan I think.

Hello chickadees can I join???

Having a huge debate over 3 different charting websites over confirming ovulation but I am going with my gut and saying I am currently 5DPO

My testing date would be the 8th January (predicted the 7th for :witch: visit but waiting until the day after like a good girl :haha:)

Grandbleu can I be taken under your wing too? I have to say your anti:witch: protection looks pretty formidable :lol:

:dust: to us all and here's to hoping that 2011 will be our year! A toast to the 2011 Jelly Bellies! :wine:

I will update as soon as possible! The Holidays are very tough to be on here more than a minute or two! Have a very Merry Christmas Ladies!!!!!

:kiss: and :hugs:

One good thing about not being pregnant right now is :wine: and :beer: and getting :drunk:!

We WILL all have a better 2011!

Merry Xmas to all!

This is my Xmas eve dessert LOL!

PC230009.jpg

Cheers to all and lots of :dust:!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member