January Jellybeans 2013!...

i hope alll goes well, but think positive garfie, if the doctors thought you were losing it theyd schedule a d&c immediately, but there sending you for another scan...that could be a positive thing :)
fx'd for you, in my thoughts and prayers:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Hi Ladies

Sorry to keep you all hanging on........

I waited all night for my call!!!!

Called them this morning to be told my HCG had only gone up 3,565 in a week.

Have woke up with terrible back ache and my boobs seem to be less sore.

So I guess I'm losing it have to go for another HCG on Friday and another scan next Wednesday.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:hugs:

X

yes, theres actually a "spit container" they sell for pregnant women, its better than spitting on the ground every 2 mins..but yes i constantly have to go to the bathroom to get it out of my mouth and it makes me more nauseous...the drs told me brush my teeth and rinse more, as the MENTHOL in mouthwash and toothpaste helps clog your saliva pores:) good luck
Is anyone else having a problem with the extra saliva? I know it can be common in pregnancy but mine is slightly thicker and I have to rub my tongue on the top of my mouth to get all the extra saliva out of there. It's causing me to be more sick. It makes me gag to have all this spit in my mouth and when I try to get it all out, it makes it worse and I nearly vomit. Am I the only one dealing with this??

hey were 3 days apart( i dont know if i told you before)?:thumbup::thumbup:
Is anyone else having a problem with the extra saliva? I know it can be common in pregnancy but mine is slightly thicker and I have to rub my tongue on the top of my mouth to get all the extra saliva out of there. It's causing me to be more sick. It makes me gag to have all this spit in my mouth and when I try to get it all out, it makes it worse and I nearly vomit. Am I the only one dealing with this??

sassy- yes my mouth usually waters like im a dogs does when they see food, haha but its random not all the time.... and when i take naps and sometimes sleeping at night my pillow has drool on it.

My symptoms come and go, my boobs will be more sore one day and not as bad as the next. I get queezy during the middle part of the day which comes and goes. I havent had cramping since last week either, i guess i felt a twinge here and there

Is it normal that i am now super scared/nervous for my scan next wed.? I guess bc the nurse called lastnight and did the new OB pre screen its more serious that the scans coming. I am deathly afraid of going in there and being told bad news.... it didnt help i was digging at the fact the nurse said the Dr. will confirm if the pregnancy is viable or not... even tho i know its protocol of course i think that worst! I am so scared that iv been walking around thinking iv got a healthy baby in there causing me to have some symptoms but when it comes down to it, i dont and its all in my head. I was so optimistic before, now im just scared shitless of what the possibility of the outcomes can be

Little J - I am also quite anxious of my next scan, June 26 x

Has my glucose test and wasn't too bad, have to wait for results, said they'd call if a problem

Good luck, you will be so thrilled when they show u the baby. AND I've heard if u drink some juice before hand (OJ) the baby will be moving like crazy! Keep us posted :)

Garfie-sorry to hear you are dealing with all of this.:hugs:

Lauren-good luck with the scan, can't wait to hear about it.

Good luck, you will be so thrilled when they show u the baby. AND I've heard if u drink some juice before hand (OJ) the baby will be moving like crazy! Keep us posted :)

I wonder if that's what happened to us, but I ate an apple around 30 mins before we had our U/S. His Heartbeat was 175 and it was wiggling good!

Garfie so sorry that you are also having to deal with all the back and forth :hugs: it's so hard not knowing 100% what your outcome will be.

Again, thanks too all you ladies for being so positive and supportive! Only 2 of my girlfriends know and they just keep telling me I'm paranoid and overreacting. But neither know what it's like to be pregnant after a previous miscarriage and that the slow development this time around raises very real concerns.

Happy scanning :happydance: to those who have theirs today or coming up!

I'm having a little trouble and wondering if any of you ladies could help me out. I am so very, very bloated. I don't feel it - I see it! As in, I've already had one family member guess that I'm pregnant! I know it's too early to "show", but damn it - I feel like I'm showing! I'm going to see some other family tonight that doesn't know I'm pregnant yet. I'm trying to keep it a secret until my first scan (at 9+2) but, at this point, that seems impossible!

How in the world can I hide this?! I just had to change my shirt FIVE TIMES because all of the clothes I have are suddenly clinging to my belly.

I'm attaching a picture from 6+6. I'm now 7+3.

What do you ladies think? Think I can pass it off as a too-big meal? (I know, I know, all of you second/third/+ time moms are probably laughing at me...)

Attachments

• 6w6d.jpg
    6w6d.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 9
If anyone asks just laugh and say something like "oh I wish! no this is sadly a food baby, time to get back to the gym!"

Thanks ladies it went well!! They changed me to 10w1d and due jan 2! No pic this time bc they were just checking dates! But baby looked great!! I have had two scans at 5w6d and 6w6d so at least i have those pics!

I was going to suggest wearing a sweatshirt but then i looked at where you lived. :rofl: time to shop for a new shirt? ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->