January Jellybeans 2013!...

I woke up this morning crying my eyes out. I can hardly explain why. Scared the hell out of my husband though. I literally had to walk him to the door to get him to just go to work. I did have a very vivid, very nasty nightmare that upset me a lot when I was in it, but I still can hardly explain why I spent an hour bawling this morning.

Can any of you relate?

Hang in there Garfie!!! :hugs: I know this has been a ride but keep positive thoughts that there is a little strong baby growing.

Today makes 10 weeks! :happydance: The second trimester is so close. I am ready for it to be here too. This morning, I tried eating double the breakfast I normally do. I have a problem with the nausea if my stomach is empty so I thought that maybe I wasn't eating enough in the morning. Let's see how this works. My best friend invited my daughter and I to go swimming at her sister's house tomorrow but I told her that I was too nauseous to get there. I'm so sad because we love swimming. Not to mention my daughter has been stuck in the house because of my sickness. :nope: I would love to take her swimming. She would love to see my best friends son. They are friends and ...I am just so ready for this to be over with!!! :growlmad::growlmad:

I know that is all I talk about ... sorry ladies. I'm just frustrated because I can't function. I've always been very active and going from that to dormant lazy person is frustrating and difficult. Thank you all for letting me gripe. :hugs:

Is anyone going to do an early gender scan? DH and I are thinking of going to a special u/s place to find out early. My best friend found out at 15 weeks and I would love to not have to wait 2 more months. I am ready for another u/s! I really want to see :baby: again.

Last night, we all walked outside for a little bit and DH turned around and looked at me and said well you look very pregnant and then he started rubbing my belly that was sticking way out. :haha: He said it looks like a pregnant belly and not just fat. :haha: :cloud9:

I'm having a little trouble and wondering if any of you ladies could help me out. I am so very, very bloated. I don't feel it - I see it! As in, I've already had one family member guess that I'm pregnant! I know it's too early to "show", but damn it - I feel like I'm showing! I'm going to see some other family tonight that doesn't know I'm pregnant yet. I'm trying to keep it a secret until my first scan (at 9+2) but, at this point, that seems impossible!

How in the world can I hide this?! I just had to change my shirt FIVE TIMES because all of the clothes I have are suddenly clinging to my belly.

I'm attaching a picture from 6+6. I'm now 7+3.

What do you ladies think? Think I can pass it off as a too-big meal? (I know, I know, all of you second/third/+ time moms are probably laughing at me...)

I think a big t-shirt would cover it just fine. I did giggle a little ... 10 weeks today on second baby and I look like I did at 5 months with my first. :haha: But baby bumps are always fun ... or baby bloat whatever it is!!! It's still fun. :happydance:

not during pregnancy Brier but definitely on occasion i've had dreams that bad.

The last one i had wasn't the worst but i had a dream i cheated on my husband and he caught us (we are both 100% faithful) and it wasn't the feeling of getting caught that upset me it was the feeling that i had ruined everything.... everything that we've ever had together ruined by me.... our family.... everything gone.... my family and the love i have for my husband is just inconceivable, words can't explain and i'd ruined and lost it all.... I can't really explain how heart wrenching it was. But i spent the entire next 48 hours thinking of nothing else. It affected my mood for days, i just couldn't get over the feeling of absolute devastation and loss.

My sex dreams usually consist of my husband and me. When they're someone else i'm usually someone else as well.... lol.... for e.g. the other day i had a dream i was Reese Witherspoon and i was having sex with Bruce Willis (fucking random right?). So that dream really threw me.

lol, but me and hubby are open i discuss all my crazy sex dreams with him.

13 people viewing this thread!!! WOW!!!

Yay Lauren!! So happy for you, i hope mine goes that well!

Shelby- i normally have some fluff anyways, but i feel bloated also where i cant suck in, it just feels/looks like i ate a balloon. I kinda feel goofy having a belly already, but im still trying to cover it up as being "pudgy" :haha:

I have really off dreams also..... the other night i had a dream about seeing our babies heartbeat... but our baby was a sea monkey (aka a shrimp.... you can get "sea monkey" kits in the US for kids to grow and feed and each day they see how big they get. and when they are small you can see their tiny little hearts beating) very odd.. but i hope thats a good sign as thats what the babies look like right now for me anyways right?

i also had a dream about a homeless man breaking into my bedroom and hubby was calling the Non emergney line for the cops... and for some reason i had a fork and tried stabbing the guy but the fork wasnt working too well... and the homeless man let our black lab outside in the cold?

VERY wierd.... i think i drempt of the fork and trying to stab him with it bc the night before i had made baked potatoes and i had to use a fork to punch air holes in the potatoe so it didnt explode :haha:

I have insane dreams. They are full of random things that do not even remotely go together. They are also very vivid. I've even talked and done things in my sleep that made DH laugh at me. One night I was rubbing our head board asking what it was (I was asleep) and he told me a chicken. :haha::haha: Then he put my hand down and said I went back to sleeping soundly.

yea iv noticed dreams can be crazy.... i hate how they feel so real!

and i dont get how i think its "normal" when wierd things are happeneing that would never happen in real life but in my dream i think its a typical normal event... very odd

my preggo dreams were awful first pregnancy alot to do with the baby being born and not being ready so trying to put it back in. Alot about breastfeeding where i would be breastfeeding people i know like my husband and mother and sisters :wacko:

My dream started out with some stuff that actually happened that was really bad. And then, this ex-boyfriend of mine started trying to make me suffer by making me watch him chop up all the people I love from my husband, to my parents, my sister, my two little nieces that are 3 and 2 months. And after they were all gone, he cut me open and did the same thing to my baby. I don't know where are this horribleness came from or why I formed it into a dream, but it was so awful. I still feel like crying over it even now a couple hours later.

Your dreams are cracking me up! I've had a few crazy ones too but somehow I can't remember them. I woke up VERY angry at DH yesterday because of a dream I had but for the life of me I can't remember the details, I just know I was mad.

Your dreams are cracking me up! I've had a few crazy ones too but somehow I can't remember them. I woke up VERY angry at DH yesterday because of a dream I had but for the life of me I can't remember the details, I just know I was mad.

AJ- i just notcied your from Jamaica! I was there in October for my Honeymoon. We were right outside Ochos' Rio and stayed at The Jewel. SO beautiful in Jamaica, jealous you get to live it every day!

I have some pretty random and sometimes disturbing dreams. :haha:

Yesterday I had my first appointment at the genetic counselor, I expected just a chat to get a game plan was surprised that they did an ultrasound. :happydance: they also told me my original due date of Jan 1 is prob what they would stick with, because I'm measuring right in the middle of the two dates. My ultrasound tech said when I go back in two weeks there's a good chance the will be able to tell the gender because I'm so thin. :) but if the baby doesn't cooperate I have another u/s for 16-17 weeks!! This ultrasound experience was much better then the last, I saw and heard the hb. And plan to bring dd to my next appt. :flower:

My scan was all perfect!! I am measuring 8 weeks exactly with a strong heartbeat. We are so over the moon! :cloud9: I saw 'his' leg too!

My ticker is off I will be a little over 12 weeks at the appointment. I thought it was to early too but posted a thread asking and a few other people found out at 12 weeks too like I said I don't think I'll take it serious til it's confirmed but interested in seeing what they say. :thumbup:

My pre-pregnancy weight was 125. I'm 5'5".

i keep having dreams about channing tatum lol. very vivid ones too hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->