January Jellybeans 2013!...

125 and you think you're thin? i wouldn't even tell u what my weight is! :dohh:

Between us girls I had a sex dream the other night that resulted in am actual orgasm during my sleep apparently they're more common during pregnancy, I've had them before but I'm talking like once or twice in my lifetime.

I am having sex dreams nearly every night!!!

I'm having a little trouble and wondering if any of you ladies could help me out. I am so very, very bloated. I don't feel it - I see it! As in, I've already had one family member guess that I'm pregnant! I know it's too early to "show", but damn it - I feel like I'm showing! I'm going to see some other family tonight that doesn't know I'm pregnant yet. I'm trying to keep it a secret until my first scan (at 9+2) but, at this point, that seems impossible!

How in the world can I hide this?! I just had to change my shirt FIVE TIMES because all of the clothes I have are suddenly clinging to my belly.

I'm attaching a picture from 6+6. I'm now 7+3.

What do you ladies think? Think I can pass it off as a too-big meal? (I know, I know, all of you second/third/+ time moms are probably laughing at me...)

I have days where I look like this and even bigger (im a tad bit heavier than u but not by much)..then days where it goes away... I just pass it off as a "prego belly" in front of my family because thats what they seem to think it is.. who knows though lol... my cramps and back ache is very common these past few days.. nothing too bad but i can feel them... and i have a feeling its my muscles relaxing actually so i dont think my bump is too far off.. i asked my sis in law yesterday when Ill finally get a bump and shes like.. yeaaaaa prob not for 20 weeks because ur skinny... however, i dont think shes right lol

hahahah OMG no! When i went to see what to expect when ur expecting i saw the preview for "magic mike" and im like.. OK hes so totally hot and i have sex dreams about him every night, but he is absolutely off his rocker to even make a movie like this!!!! I still cant beleive he did.. to be honest. i dont think itll be a big hit even if he is super amazing sexy!

I'm 5'10" tall, its going to take forever for me to look pregnant.

hahahah OMG no! When i went to see what to expect when ur expecting i saw the preview for "magic mike" and im like.. OK hes so totally hot and i have sex dreams about him every night, but he is absolutely off his rocker to even make a movie like this!!!! I still cant beleive he did.. to be honest. i dont think itll be a big hit even if he is super amazing sexy!

HAHA, i saw the preview for that when i went to that movie too! Yea, prob not going to be a box office hit, im suprised it didnt go straight to DVD.

when do u have your scan?

Fili- CONGRATS!!!

im 5'1''. So it shows QUICK when i put on a pound.... and it doesnt help i have a few extra on me than needed... not hugely overweight but i carry my fluff in my belly than my butt or any other body part so i feel like when im bloated it pushes it out more and makes me look alot farther than i really am

when the nurse called yesterday, she had a slue of ?'s to ask me.... one of them was "married or single" and i said Married...and she asked "is the father supportive of the pregnancy?" my hubby just laughed bc he thinks having a baby is the best thing a parent could ever want and its hard for him to realize there are some ppl who dont agree

I'm 5'3 so gaining weight shows a lot faster on me too. It all sits on my stomach too. It was the part I was still fighting even after losing 30lbs. Stubborn junk! :haha:
I think I have found part of my problem ... although again knock on wood because every time I think I have it figured out it isn't quite so ... I don't think I am eating enough breakfast. I have to eat quickly though in the morning so I don't get sick but I'm not getting enough. Today when I doubled up breakfast, I haven't been struggling through today like normal. Going to try and make up some extra waffles and pancakes and freeze them so maybe I can get more breakfast in.
I want to see the Magic Mike movie just so I can watch the hotness. :haha: Matthew McConaughey will be nice to watch too! :haha: I'm with you on thinking it won't be some big smash hit but I'm sure women will enjoy it either way. Channing Tatum is just YUM! :haha:

i find myself getting nauteous if i dont get little snacks thru out the day. I also get SUPER hungry in the morning... but i noticed when i eat too fast/much i start to get queezy.

Betheney - I've had three of those dreams since being pregnant! I like them - lol!
I think it's maybe because we haven't bd'd and maybe it's my bodies way of saying come on, I need some!

I haven't gained any weight yet, and I wasn't fat before, but besides some bloating and people tell me I look curvier, I got nothing. I look the same. I think my boobs might look bigger, but since my husband and I see them every day, I can't be sure.

I'm craving sushi sooooo bad! I just want it like crazy. I'm going to have to get some shrimp sushi or some other kind that comes cooked.

I've lost 11lb since falling pregnant, combo of sickness and lack of appetite!
I still have plenty of fluff though!

I have been craving dark soda ( mostly dr pepper) and cappuccino ... which is weird because I don't drink either. Soda tears my stomach up so bad I can't drink it and I'm not a big coffee drinker ... but now it's all I can think of. :shrug: strange!

Hahahahaha I had a very vivid dream Tuesday, the day of my ultrasound. When I woke up Hubby was there laying beside me. I would of totally done something but I had my ultrasound and for some reason I thought BD would mess something up LOL So I just kissed him A LOT! I think it's all due to the fact that I haven't had much action... hubby, on the other hand, well... I've been supportive... per say. Hahahahaha...!

i find myself getting nauteous if i dont get little snacks thru out the day. I also get SUPER hungry in the morning... but i noticed when i eat too fast/much i start to get queezy.

I feel like i need to eat every 2 hour because if i dont i get sick... to the point i feel hungover really bad...the thing that sucks is because i have diabetes, everytime i eat I have to test my blood sugar right before and an hour after, i feel like im testing my sugars like 12 times a day, its annoying but i guess anything to keep baby healthy!!!

I just had a scan at 6 weeks 4 days and we heard the heartbeat :) I have a down syndrome, trisomy 18 test july 15th at 12 weeks, but i do go see the doctor next friday (i will be 8 w. 4 days, but i dont think they are doing a sonogram then) i will go again 2 weeks after that and thats when they will prob get a sono done again... and then, I CAN ANNOUNCE IT TO EVERYONE! :)

I always thought Channing Tatum looked a little off and wasn't a fan at all... Then I watched Dear John and suddenly I'm like damn... The larger strong physique is something I'm enjoying right now - DH recently lost some muscle from not working out like he had been.... May need to ask him to step it up again... Can't believe I'm admitting he's nummy.... Wow!

I feel like i need to eat every 2 hour because if i dont i get sick... to the point i feel hungover really bad...the thing that sucks is because i have diabetes, everytime i eat I have to test my blood sugar right before and an hour after, i feel like im testing my sugars like 12 times a day, its annoying but i guess anything to keep baby healthy!!!

I just had a scan at 6 weeks 4 days and we heard the heartbeat :) I have a down syndrome, trisomy 18 test july 15th at 12 weeks, but i do go see the doctor next friday (i will be 8 w. 4 days, but i dont think they are doing a sonogram then) i will go again 2 weeks after that and thats when they will prob get a sono done again... and then, I CAN ANNOUNCE IT TO EVERYONE! :)

i just want to see my little ones heartbeating so i know this is all real! I cant wait to start telling ppl also so we can be excited and have it be even more real! We told hubbys parents and sister since we are always around them and they always can figure somthing is up, but we are trying to keep it from other family members until we see the heartbeat and then not announcing it publically necessarily until 11-12 weeks.

Ohh and Chris Evans as Captain America! Wow!

Well today is my first day losing my lunch. :sick: I think that I ate too fast. Oh well I feel better now. Guess one time in 10 weeks isn't too bad. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->