January Jellybeans 2013!...

i find myself getting nauteous if i dont get little snacks thru out the day. I also get SUPER hungry in the morning... but i noticed when i eat too fast/much i start to get queezy.

I feel like i need to eat every 2 hour because if i dont i get sick... to the point i feel hungover really bad...the thing that sucks is because i have diabetes, everytime i eat I have to test my blood sugar right before and an hour after, i feel like im testing my sugars like 12 times a day, its annoying but i guess anything to keep baby healthy!!!

I just had a scan at 6 weeks 4 days and we heard the heartbeat :) I have a down syndrome, trisomy 18 test july 15th at 12 weeks, but i do go see the doctor next friday (i will be 8 w. 4 days, but i dont think they are doing a sonogram then) i will go again 2 weeks after that and thats when they will prob get a sono done again... and then, I CAN ANNOUNCE IT TO EVERYONE! :)

yes, thats how i feel also, the hungover feeling.... like that irritating headache that wont go away really or when it does it comes back again. And having that icky feeling. I mean id call what i feel mild/moderate

Hi all I have just woke from the worst nights sleep!! I had the worst burning pain in my pelvic area that lasted about an hour then it radiated slightly up to my lower abdo and I had sharp pains. It's pretty much gone now but there is a residual dull ache still there! I am so worried I was crying during the night thinking I was losing the baby!! I am going to give my MW a call in a couple of hours, it's only 0650 here in NZ! I hope its just my uterus growing or something! I can't bear the thought of another MC not after 8 years TTC !!

I always have strange vivid dreams, but lately they are crazy. Last week, me and dh were frantically driving round, and we had my dad's body in the boot, and we had to find somewhere to bury it as he was decomposing. It was the worst one I've ever had.

Then the other night, I was humping Tom Jones! Can't believe I was dtd with a 70 year old!

Hi all I have just woke from the worst nights sleep!! I had the worst burning pain in my pelvic area that lasted about an hour then it radiated slightly up to my lower abdo and I had sharp pains. It's pretty much gone now but there is a residual dull ache still there! I am so worried I was crying during the night thinking I was losing the baby!! I am going to give my MW a call in a couple of hours, it's only 0650 here in NZ! I hope its just my uterus growing or something! I can't bear the thought of another MC not after 8 years TTC !!

lastnight right when i was trying to go to bed, i felt it be crampy around my uterus, like pulling.... i kinda got scared but then realized its all probably suppost to happen. I didnt wake up to any blood or anything and it stopped after a few minutes, so i figured it was my uterus just moving and growing...

im sure thats all that yours is also hun. But yes call the MW, bc they can always give you some reassurance

I get really bad shooting pains when I sneeze. Scares the life out of me.

I get really bad shooting pains when I sneeze. Scares the life out of me.

and when i go to roll over in bed and stretch my side i get a pulling sensation also where it almost feels like i strained a muscle or somthing in my uterus area... but it doesnt hurt once i straighten out. Maybe everything is just tight down there bc its growing and shifting?

Was it Tom Jones back a few years ago or more recently? Hrmmm....

Lol recent, grey hair and everything:blush: still woke up with a smile on my face :haha:

5 hours until my first ultrasound! :happydance:

I'm worried about how I'm going to not pee for 1.5 hours beforehand and then drink a litre of water and hold it. My bladder can NOT handle that!

OH looked so sad when he left for work this morning knowing he couldn't come with me :-(

I've never had a scan so early in pregnancy before. With my other two I only had scans at 20 weeks and I was already feeling movement then so knew it would be ok. It is nervewracking at this earlier stage.

I've been experiencing the same sort of pains

How have you been otherwise with symptoms? I only ask as we have the same due date? I am just hoping the pains are my uterus growing I am just thankful no signs of blood!!!!

I dreamt last night that I was on holiday in Vietnam with my parents and hubby and our baby had been born. It was a little boy and he was 10 months old. My parents had a friend fly us on a private plane to Cambodia and my hubby stayed behind with the baby. I was trying to buy souveneirs for my husband since he missed out on coming on the trip and I got so busy taking photos and shopping I got left behind and couldn't find the plane and started freaking out that I was going to be stuck in Cambodia with no money or cellphone and without my husband and baby. My dreams are so vivid and feel so real lately. When I was pregnant with my other children I always had dreams about them drowning. I got them into swimming lessons when they were babies because I'd had so many drowning nightmares where I would wake up crying.

I've been experiencing the same sort of pains

How have you been otherwise with symptoms? I only ask as we have the same due date? I am just hoping the pains are my uterus growing I am just thankful no signs of blood!!!!

Really bad constipation,nausea,dizzy spells,stupidly emotional.as far as i can remember with my other pregnancies the pains are normal,as long as they aren't prolonged and really painful

I have no energy and I have to pack, we are moving a week from saturday... ugh.

Lately my vivid dreams have been about work (L&D nurse) and me as a patient. In the most recent one I had to climb off the operating table to find the doctor for my c-section. So weird. No sex dreams though. My libido is gone. DH thinks I just used him for his sperm :haha:

Think my DH is starting to think the same although he is still being occupied if you know what I mean ;)

I seem to be symptom free this evening. I've felt nauseous today and have gone to be sick a few times but nothing. Boobs are fine and my tummy doesn't feel as hard. Have had a really bad spot outbreak though and cm seems be continuing.

Had my glucose test earlier and it wasn't too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->