January Jellybeans 2013!...

My symptoms have eased somewhat as well although my nipples are still tender and look like traffic cones. I've had that since before my bfp though, it's strange. Didn't get it this bad with my earlier pregnancies. My nausea is a lot better the last few days. I still get real tired though. Sometimes in the evening my belly feels all tight and slightly crampy and I get funny aches and tingles

Hello ladies... sorry i have been MIA lately... i have had two VERY VERY sick kids. Both of them had had are are only just recovering from Hand foot and mouth disease!!!! GOD!!! i wouldnt wish that on anyone!! I think i had about 4 hours sleep in 5 days!! Talk about miserable!!!!

How is everyone???

On a plus i have my 1st ultrasound on wednesday 13th!! i cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Well I have spoke to my MW today and to be on the safe side she has ordered blood tests and urine tests...and i have my first scan in a few hours at 6w2d! If I see a healthy little heartbeat I will be so overjoyed. Will let you all know how I get on.

Well I have spoke to my MW today and to be on the safe side she has ordered blood tests and urine tests...and i have my first scan in a few hours at 6w2d! If I see a healthy little heartbeat I will be so overjoyed. Will let you all know how I get on.

Good luck! I have mine in a few hours too.

Good luck! I have mine in a few hours too.

Good luck too you and crossing fingers for us both...look forward to seeing your scan picture :thumbup:

Mummy to be: My son caught Hand, Foot & Mouth from daycare when he was 18 mos old. It came out the next day when we travelled all the way down to florida. Was an absolute nightmare of a trip. Your poor little ones, it is very painful for them. Ds couldn't even drink water without crying. Makes for one tired mama! Glad to her things are starting to look up for you... :hugs:

Mummy to be: My son caught Hand, Foot & Mouth from daycare when he was 18 mos old. It came out the next day when we travelled all the way down to florida. Was an absolute nightmare of a trip. Your poor little ones, it is very painful for them. Ds couldn't even drink water without crying. Makes for one tired mama! Glad to her things are starting to look up for you... :hugs:

Thanks Mama - of it is horrible. My DD bought it home she is 3 - thankfully she just went off her food and had SUPER SUPER itchy feet and hands.. but my DS who is 16 months has it all through his mouth!! Cant eat or drink anything without screaming in paiN!! it is horrible that is for sure!!!! Onto day 4 with him.. the itchy feet for him where yesterday and last night today they both seem to be looking a little more lively!!! THANKFULLY :wacko: DS even drank his whole milk bottle and half a bottle of OJ!!! so i think we are FINALLY on the mend!!! :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Thanks. I'm so nervous and sitting here trying to drink all the water they told me to. I'm just hoping I can keep it all in!

Good luck on your scans ladies! Can't wait to see pics!

Thanks everyone, I am not due to go now for another 3 hours so the OH could make it! feeling very nervous as the cramps are back but not as bad as during the night :nope: Darkstar - will be thinking of you and looking forward to showing off our pics together :baby:

Ok back from my scan. Not only did I get a photo but a free CD so my hubby can watch it after work. I'm thrilled about that.
One little baby with a heartbeat and wriggling around, my dates were right and I'm still due 14 Jan. It was so lovely, I did have a little cry :happydance:

https://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u372/ambrosia117/Ultrasound8thJune.jpg

Ok back from my scan. Not only did I get a photo but a free CD so my hubby can watch it after work. I'm thrilled about that.
One little baby with a heartbeat and wriggling around, my dates were right and I'm still due 14 Jan. It was so lovely, I did have a little cry :happydance:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs::happydance:

Thanks everyone, I am not due to go now for another 3 hours so the OH could make it! feeling very nervous as the cramps are back but not as bad as during the night :nope: Darkstar - will be thinking of you and looking forward to showing off our pics together :baby:

I'll definitely check back later to see your pics. At least your OH will be there to share it with you, I definitely missed having mine there. Plus I was dying to see if he cried lol.

Congrats! What a beautiful pic!

Has anyone looked at this site? I love it, it shows some really detailed pics and a good gauge to see how big your baby is at each stage. It even goes further than week by week, you can scroll through almost day by day!

https://www.ehd.org/prenatal-images.php?thum_id=392#content

Has anyone looked at this site? I love it, it shows some really detailed pics and a good gauge to see how big your baby is at each stage. It even goes further than week by week, you can scroll through almost day by day!

What a neat site!

What a neat site!

Yes and the videos are so good, they make me teary eyed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->