January Jellybeans 2013!...

Good luck to all you ladies with scans today:flower:

:hugs:

X

feel really sick today! :sick: Taking it as a good sign that little one is growing as it should. Decided that its causing problems already so must be a boy!!

Scan didn't go well today:nope: Empty gestational sac only measuring 5w5d, told very rare for this be and I might now MC!! I had a HCG 8,224 and repeat on Monday! Had both an abdo and vaginal scan! Just don't know how to feel :cry::cry: if no bleed a rescan in two weeks can only hope but may be futile! I just feel like crap!! Will keep you all updated!

Lorna hun I'm right there with you holding your hand :hugs:

Do you know the measurement of the sac? - I was told sometimes the sac is to small to see in to, so don't worry try and remain positive for your little one, maybe it's just hiding:flower:

X

Scan didn't go well today:nope: Empty gestational sac only measuring 5w5d, told very rare for this be and I might now MC!! I had a HCG 8,224 and repeat on Monday! Had both an abdo and vaginal scan! Just don't know how to feel :cry::cry: if no bleed a rescan in two weeks can only hope but may be futile! I just feel like crap!! Will keep you all updated!

Im so sorry to hear that Lorna, just hang on in there. It will be a long 2 weeks but it might just be ok. Try to thing positive until you know for sure. Will be thinking of you and sending you hugs.:hugs:

hi everyone! I'm new to this website after a friend in Australia told me about it :)

EDD is January 10th, 2013! ... while it wasn't planned, my DF (darling fiance) and I are really thrilled to have a LO on the way - it's nickname is actually Jellybean! :thumbup: I'm 9 weeks, 1 day along. I have my next scan at exactly 12 weeks.

Lorna - I'm really sorry to hear about your scan. I can definitely sympathise with you there .. when we had our first scan at 6w 6d there were two sacs indicating fraternal twins ... one with our Jellybean in it (looking healthy) and the other sac had nothing in it... stopped growing at 5w 2d was the estimate... vanishing twin syndrome. Felt quite bittersweet after that, came home and had a good ol :cry: but we are very grateful to have an otherwise healthy jellybean all the same. I have a feeling I actually know when I lost the baby, but I'll never know for sure nor will I be able to prove it. The sonographer told me that the sac etc will just reabsorb back into my body.

Looking forward to sharing experiences with other mum's to be/mum's out there :)

Do you know the measurement of the sac? - I was told sometimes the sac is to small to see in to, so don't worry try and remain positive for your little one, maybe it's just hiding:flower:

X

They didnt tell me how much it measured but it looked large enough especially with the vaginal scan to see a little something! Will stay hopeful and will be interesting to see how the HCG levels go. How is everything with you?

Ah lorna I'm so sorry,is there anyway you could have ur dates wrong maybe,you could have ovulated later possibly?

X

They didnt tell me how much it measured but it looked large enough especially with the vaginal scan to see a little something! Will stay hopeful and will be interesting to see how the HCG levels go. How is everything with you?

So sorry Lorna, but you have the right attitude, stay positive and I know all the ladies are keeping their fingers crossed for you big big :hugs:

I am with you with the vivid/sex dreams! I had a good chuckle getting caught up on all the stories because mine are similar! It is to the point that I see someone I like on tv and I know a dream is coming. The other night I saw the preview for Magic Mike with Channing Tatum, BAM sex dream. Then I was watching the Toronto Blue Jays' (baseball) game on TV and BAM the centre fielder showed up!

I am very excited tonight ladies! My hubby and I celebrated our wedding anniversary last night but tonight I am surprising him and taking him for dinner at the top of the CN tower! He has lived here for 30 years and never been up! I am excited!

Hope everyone has a great weekend :) YEY Friday!

Hello ladies... sorry i have been MIA lately... i have had two VERY VERY sick kids. Both of them had had are are only just recovering from Hand foot and mouth disease!!!! GOD!!! i wouldnt wish that on anyone!! I think i had about 4 hours sleep in 5 days!! Talk about miserable!!!!

How is everyone???

On a plus i have my 1st ultrasound on wednesday 13th!! i cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Me too! :)

Hey ladies :D sorry I been MIA had a verry sick bub and I have been a bit on the sick side myself today I have been very sick and dizzy and we are now at my MILs for the weekend.

Lorna- I am so sorry hun the news wasnt what you expected, but the dating is only off by a few days, i wouldnt stress too much yet. In 2 weeks your little one might just suprise you with a nice strong hearbeat. :hugs:

darkstar- congrats on you scan hun!

Welcome newbies! what an exciting time! :flower:

Forget the sex dreams i was talking about yesterday, last night by drew, was so gothic and bloody and vivid! It scared the crap out of me! Im not into that stuff but people were bleeding and spitting blood at me..like wtf?

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Hoping and praying that your dates are off by a few days :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->