January Jellybeans 2013!...

Here is my gummie bear! cant tell its a human yet, but im sure he will grow fast! :flower:

Attachments

• USpic.jpg
    USpic.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 16
i am sorry! i know no words will make it better but i will pray for you and keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
i hope you truly get a miracle as often drs are wrong!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Well after seeing the doctor today i still feel that things are not looking good here.. Finally got to actually see the u/s pics... definitely nothing in there. u/s was done vaginally as well to make sure. Still nothing. Gest sac measured 6w 3days and i was exactly 8 on the day. volk sac measured 4.9mm so not the best... no fetal pole developed..... :( Talk about devastation.....
But the doc is sending me for bloods mon and wed and back to go over results on Thursday!!! God i just want answers... but i have spoken to multiple experienced midwives, nurses and docs and they have all told me honestly that the chance of it appearing is VERY unlikely.......
WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL!!!!! I have never felt so hollow. :(

HEY NIKKILEWIS AND mummy to be , ALL 3 OF OUR U/S WERE DONE AT 8WEEKS4DAYS
IRONIC

mummy, I'm so sorry sweetheart. The world is cruel and I'm sorry. It's just so unfair. I hope you can find the peace you need and the courage and strength to try again soon.

I'm crying today too. Today was supposed to be Tessa's due date. Today, I was supposed to be holding my baby girl in my arms.... :cry:

nice scan little J!

tomarrow is my next scan........i too had an empty sac a t 5w3d.....it was measuring 5w4days.......so i am completely nervous.......

i have all the symptoms, no cramping no bleeding

not to be rude but to the ladies that have gone through the same thing.......did you gals have bleeding, cramping, symptoms?

Hugs to you mummytobe, nothing will ever make u forget, but I pray you'll have a sticky bean soon that will help you thru the pain.

Hugs to you too Nikki.

To my fellow 11 weekers, we're limeys today!!

I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow... In 4 hours I get to meet my baby. :happydance:

So awesome! You're going to get to see a moving baby, bouncing around! I'm jealous!

So sorry mummytobe! :hugs: Has anyone been able to tell you why this could have happened or if this is something that can be avoided if you decide to try again? I hope that they can give you some answers and I am sending lots of :hugs: your way!

oooo I'm a lime today!! :D :happydance: Moving right along! I can't believe it is 11 weeks already! Whew! This first trimester is almost over!!

If my first birth hadn't been in a hospital I hate to think what would have happened. I had placenta previa which wasn't discovered until I was fully dilated and I also haemmoraged and needed transfusions. I wouldn't risk it.
Not to mention cleaning up the mess afterwards, no thanks! It looked like the scene of a horror movie after my first birth, I wouldn't want my poor husband cleaning that up :)

I am with you on that one! Murder scene is an understatement. I would NOT want that in my house anywhere! BLAH! Yuck! I didn't even want my husband looking down at our daughter coming out because I knew what it was going to look like. He didn't want to either. I can't blame him. I don't need to see the limits of which a human body can be pushed. :haha: I don't need my husband scarred for life! :haha::haha:

Are any of you ladies having a hard time with being out of breath a lot faster? If I load my dishwasher, I'm panting and my heart is beating as if I just did my normal 20 minute cardio/strength training exercise!! I was panting when I finished loading it and struggled to start a load of laundry ... now I have to sip on ice water and sit still for awhile. I assume it is because of the extra blood flow which makes my heart have to work harder ... but I still think it is beyond strange. When I am use to working out pretty hard .... before I got pregnant I was use to going jogging with my 50llb dog and pushing a jogging stroller besides doing my normal work out routine. I'm telling you ... pregnancy is full of surprises ... even if you have done this before! lol

I have felt a little out of breath but not majorly. It certainly is full of surprises.

How are you sassy_mom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->