January Jellybeans 2013!...

If you JUST saw ur lil bean and hb this Thursday, your chances are like 97% that things will continue, very unlikely to have a mc at this point.

I know, its just hard not to worry with it being my first baby and some of the stories you read where a woman saw her baby, and it looked alright and it had a heartbeat, and then she lost it. The chances of that happening, especially at this point, are very slim, but there's still a bit of probably unjustified fear there. I can't believe the burst of love I already feel for this baby since I've seen it, before my ultrasound this whole thing just felt surreal.

Hi ladies!! How is everyone doing today? It still amazes me how busy this thread is!!!

AFM: I've actually been feeling kinda crappy the past few days, being having terrible headaches. But, I can see my bump getting bigger and I'm getting so excited!! Just wish I could shake how I've been feeling. I think it has a lot to do with the fact its getting hotter.. Have any of you ladies been having a hard time with the heat where you are?

La Mere... The heat makes me feel awful. We have an extreme heat advisory until Friday with potential temps up to 100F!! Wish I could hibernate in my air conditioned house!!

I want to scream!!! My booking in paperwork is still missing, and the hospital cant book me in for my ,12 week scan without it. I trying to ring my midwife, but they are now 'community' based, which basically means no one ever knows where they blood well are !!!!! Why does this stuff always happen to me? When we went for the 8 week scan we were waiting ages. In the end they came to apologise as someone had put my file to the bottom of the pile! Sorry, rant over!

La Mere... The heat makes me feel awful. We have an extreme heat advisory until Friday with potential temps up to 100F!! Wish I could hibernate in my air conditioned house!!

You could always move to the UK lol, just remind me, what does sunshine look like?

Goodness!!! I wish I had an air conditioned house!! Lol we are building a house now, but where we are living right now I don't have the option of a/c or even a fan!!!

I want to scream!!! My booking in paperwork is still missing, and the hospital cant book me in for my ,12 week scan without it. I trying to ring my midwife, but they are now 'community' based, which basically means no one ever knows where they blood well are !!!!! Why does this stuff always happen to me? When we went for the 8 week scan we were waiting ages. In the end they came to apologise as someone had put my file to the bottom of the pile! Sorry, rant over!
That is terrible, hope they figure it out soon!

Can u go there and demand they give u paperwork and deliver it urself? I hate dr offices sometimes. Makes u feel like a number to them!

Goodness!!! I wish I had an air conditioned house!! Lol we are building a house now, but where we are living right now I don't have the option of a/c or even a fan!!!

Where I am everybody has central air. :haha: the heat makes me nauseous and feel faint. So I don't venture outside unless extremely necessary.

Can u go there and demand they give u paperwork and deliver it urself? I hate dr offices sometimes. Makes u feel like a number to them!

No it's just gone missing, no one knows where it is. I did it 3 weeks ago now.

Heat affects a whole bunch! Even more when the truck's AC is messed up...

Oh, goodness! I remember in our old car when I was pregnant with my first, the a/c went out just before summer started!!!

I'm hoping we get to change it soon, we don't even have space for a baby in this one! Super good excuse to do so. Haha.

That is a super good excuse. Our other car completely died on us so we had to buy a new on before we moved to where we are now. Not complaining too much because we needed a bigger car, even before I got pregnant again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->