January Jellybeans 2013!...

Mamadonna try not to worry, hoping everything is ok

Sonia, beautiful looking baby!

Why has everyone else's scan got a baby with beautiful shaped head and mine looked like a cross between old man Steptoe and Bruce Forsyth? I think I need a 4d scan later to make sure my child doesn't look like one if the Adams family!!!! Serious!

Im so excited, I'm just off up the road to watch the Olympic torch pass! It doesn't take much to excite me!

Ha! I'm going to be a marshall when it comes to a town near me, i figure at least if i volunteer i might get a decent look at it! :) Enjoy!

melly thats so cool!

yay lauren!!!

My doppler was processed thru our main cities post office and its now departed and on its way to my house!!! YAY i get a suprise when i get home!!!!! i REALLY REALL hope i can find gummy bear's HB

Just dont get upset if you cant!! I went to the dr at 10 weeks and he saw the heartbeat and I tried with the doppler and couldnt. Today at 13 weeks was the first time I found it! I also think I had a little more trouble because I am a bigger girl!

melly thats so cool!

yay lauren!!!

My doppler was processed thru our main cities post office and its now departed and on its way to my house!!! YAY i get a suprise when i get home!!!!! i REALLY REALL hope i can find gummy bear's HB

Just dont get upset if you cant!! I went to the dr at 10 weeks and he saw the heartbeat and I tried with the doppler and couldnt. Today at 13 weeks was the first time I found it! I also think I had a little more trouble because I am a bigger girl!

melly thats so cool!

yay lauren!!!

thanks for the reassurance! i have made myself mentally prepare if i dont find it.... i have some fluff also and i dont think itll help that the baby attached on the anterior of my uterus either, lil stinker...... i just HOPE it is there so i can be happy and relieved. But if its not i wont think the worst bc my Dr. even stated at my 12 week apt she may not be able to even find it then, and we would do an US to make sure everything was fine

Whoop just booked my gender scan for the 28th of July :happydance: can't wait to add a coloured bean to my name!!

The MS seems to have reappeared today which Im not very impressed with but hopefully not for long.

Good Luck to all you ladies having scans today!!

Mine is the 25th. So exciting!! :flower:

Just had my monthly OB appt. they pulled one over on me :haha: sent me for my glucose test today. :sick: I've had the nasty drink and now i wait for the blood draw. I thought he was gonna let me wait til 16 weeks. No such luck. Anyways. Heartbeat sounded great and for some reason he's scheduled to see me in two weeks instead of 4??!? Oh well.

How's everybody else? :flower:

Good luck to everyone with scans today, can't wait to see pics!

Didn't get my scan today because of the weather :( so it's rescheduled for Monday morning. Hopefully there's no more fog then and we can fly!

Ladies, check this link out, it shows a delivery through an MRI scanner to show what happens. Surprised at how late baby enters the birthing canal ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2165369/Babys-birth-captured-MRI-movie-time.html

Not feeling so well at the moment but luckily I have Mr. Grey to divert my brain from nauseating thoughts. :haha::haha: I can't put this book down! I started it this morning and am already half way through. I may have to go back to the store to get the rest of the series.

I think because we already have a clue into the gender, we are going to book a private scan. Which means we only have to wait 2 or 3 more weeks to find out. The earliest you can go is 15 weeks and my best friend found out when she was 14 ... still trying to decide on it though because in part it is funny making people wait to find out. Everyone is so excited to know what we are having and keep asking. We haven't mentioned that they are leaning towards a boy yet at all. We are the only ones that know which makes us laugh.

I do love picking up little baby clothes here and there. I am super excited to start getting the big stuff. We still have to clean out the room which the baby will have. I think when it changes from the office to a nursery, it will be so exciting and really set in. :cloud9:

I'm very excited for tomorrow as I will be a peach and 13 weeks!!! :happydance:

Hope all you ladies have a wonderful day ... and now for a snack and more of Mr. Grey!!:haha:

i was watching "look whos talking" the other day on tv, and that movie has a whole new meaning for me now! haha like seeing what the baby does in the womb in certain clips and what he is thinking is hilarious bc it makes me wonder what the heck my baby thinks!

My glucose test isn't until I'm 28 weeks, isn't that really late?

:happydance:12 weeks! A Plum!

Doppler is out for delivery too, but I'll have to wait 'till hubby gets here. :)

Well, its official, I can't sleep on my stomach anymore, its just too nauseating and uncomfortable. I can feel my uterus in my lower abdomen. Its such an alien feeling to me, but cool. My husband keeps touching my stomach now. Have any of you ladies had a return of nausea with your uterus moving up into your abdomen? I was feeling really good until it moved, now I've been very nauseous, especially in the evening. I almost threw up last night passing the meat department in Stater Bros.

DH has made a habit of touching my tummy when he comes into bed and says goodnight to the baby... I usually don't remember but he did last night, it was kind of sweet to see him having something of his own with the pregnancy. Just wanted to share.

it seems most of my friends who have been pregnant end up with gestational diabetes and some of them actually do wait til 28 weeks to find out.. personally i think it may be really late to test for that, but what do i know!

I unfortunately already have type 1 diabetes so ive been testing and taking insulin ever since i was 15 :( ( i didnt get diabetes from being overweight, the doctors said i probably got it from a virus.. which killed all my cells that produce insulin)

its really tough for gestational diabetes because it causes a lot of stress especially if diabetes is so new to you.. if any of you ladies end up with it, id be more than happy to help! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->