January Jellybeans 2013!...

DH has made a habit of touching my tummy when he comes into bed and says goodnight to the baby... I usually don't remember but he did last night, it was kind of sweet to see him having something of his own with the pregnancy. Just wanted to share.

My husband does the same thing. He nuzzles my belly and whispers stuff to the baby even though I told him it can't hear us on the outside yet. It is very sweet.

Ladies, check this link out, it shows a delivery through an MRI scanner to show what happens. Surprised at how late baby enters the birthing canal ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2165369/Babys-birth-captured-MRI-movie-time.html

This whole "baby going passed a vajayjay" makes me oh so nervous. LOL

Hi everyone sorry i didn't get on sooner,but its not good news my little jellybean didn't make it,I'm beyond devastated but holding it together for my other children.i wish you all a safe and uncomplicated pregnancy and birth i will pop in from time to time and i can't wait to see ur little ones when they arrive.best of luck girls,treasure every moment of ur pregnancy it really does fly over.

Hi everyone sorry i didn't get on sooner,but its not good news my little jellybean didn't make it,I'm beyond devastated but holding it together for my other children.i wish you all a safe and uncomplicated pregnancy and birth i will pop in from time to time and i can't wait to see ur little ones when they arrive.best of luck girls,treasure every moment of ur pregnancy it really does fly over.

I am so very sorry!! Lots of :hugs: to you!

I'm so sorry hun!!!! Sending u hugs xxxx

R those books that good? I've been thinking of getting them :)

DH has made a habit of touching my tummy when he comes into bed and says goodnight to the baby... I usually don't remember but he did last night, it was kind of sweet to see him having something of his own with the pregnancy. Just wanted to share.

My husband does the same thing. He nuzzles my belly and whispers stuff to the baby even though I told him it can't hear us on the outside yet. It is very sweet.

hubby will touch my tummy sometimes and ask how gummy bear is doing..

for fathers day i got him a card and wrote in it as if the baby were writting it. I wrote how the baby cant wait to meet him and the baby is trying to be super strong to he can come see the world. I also put "i like when you talk to me thru mommies belly.... her voice gets boring sometimes" :haha:

momadonna- im so sorry :hugs: did the baby just stop growing? what did the Dr say? thats just aweful.... :hugs:

Yeah baby stopped growing,i have been offered tests as to why this keeps happening will definitely have them maybe it will give me some closure,I'm just really sacred now cos i don't know what to expect

Here is my scan from Monday!

https://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q516/Lspence25/babyspence.jpg

Mama Donna you will get there. Look at me, I've had 4 and all is ok now. All the speciaists I've seen just say keep trying and you will definitely get there. Don't give up Hun :hugs:

Mamadonna, I'm so terribly sorry. Hopefully the tests will provide answers, and then they should be able to prevent it happening again, and you will get to hold your beautiful baby very soon.

Yeah baby stopped growing,i have been offered tests as to why this keeps happening will definitely have them maybe it will give me some closure,I'm just really sacred now cos i don't know what to expect

my heart goes out to you hun, When did u see the HB or were u able to yet?

my friend just had that happen... got a scan taht measured her at 7 weeks with a healthy HB but at 10 weeks they noticed no more HB and the baby stopped growing at 7 weeks...

it just scares me that things like this can happen... even after when u think the chances of a MC are so low, its so sad.... i worry for myself every day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->