January Jellybeans 2013!...

Thank you for your amazing support yesterday. I was feeling lots better when I went to bed, watch me a movie and just tried to forget about her comments.

Hahahaha. Hubby heard me laughing hard over some of the posts here and he was like a little child wanting to read what I was having so much fun about. Had to struggle to close the window hahahahahaha. He says we must be a secretive pregnant club lol. Little brat, he is having a blast trying to read what I'm writing. If he only knew it's about my rant! LOL

Awe india! So sorry your upset! Def memories and hormones! When i see a rainbow i always think of my uncle who i was close to and lost due to immature children with guns... He loved rainbows and when he would see them he would always call us outside to see them lol. Ahh i just cry thinking about it!

Well ladies Ive had a wonderful day as far as food goes. I've eaten all 3 meals and I'm hungry for more. No nausea at all today!! :happydance: I've probably just jinxed my tomorrow, :rofl: but for now I feel amazing think I'll go eat another supper. :haha:

I'm happy for all of u whis ms is going away:) mine just seems to b getting worse

My ms was only bad this morning, ijust had extreme exhaustion all day, but i finally got my butt out of bed and went to dinner with hubby.. It wssss deeeeeeeelicious! Steak, crab, and salad..... Yummmm

I have what I consider odd cravings. I want like a thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potato and gravy. The works. And a lil apple pie wouldn't hurt. :rofl: I had the same cravings last pregnancy. I wonder if that means another girl. ;)

I have what I consider odd cravings. I want like a thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potato and gravy. The works. And a lil apple pie wouldn't hurt. :rofl: I had the same cravings last pregnancy. I wonder if that means another girl. ;)

:shock: I want apple pie now!

Mmmmm... that sounds soooooo good!!!! *drools* :haha: I really want something sweet now though...

Hey girls i have finally read all the posts i have missed by going shopping yesterday lol how are you all feeling today??? i have a migraine :( but have to push on for my little man we have to do the food shopping today :wacko: might get some yummy stuff for me to munch on hehe

Hey girls i have finally read all the posts i have missed by going shopping yesterday lol how are you all feeling today??? i have a migraine :( but have to push on for my little man we have to do the food shopping today :wacko: might get some yummy stuff for me to munch on hehe

I am sorry you have a migraine. Those suck, I hope it eases off soon. Oh I definitely would get a lil something for me.. like chocolate! :haha:

AFM: I am doing alright. Been eating more lately as my nausea and throwing up seems to have stopped for now. :happydance: I've also been using my doppler at least once a day.. :blush: Just can't get enough of hearing my lil jellybean's heartbeat!! When I heard it earlier, it was fluxing between 150-165.. of course I had just eaten lunch not too long before lol..

I am now making a full thanksgiving dinner (pie included) on my day off on Friday!!!

Well so long to feeling good... Lol.... This morning the toilet was my best friend :)

So my MIL doesn't like our name choices and I could hear her complaining to dh on the phone and then she starts suggesting more ideas she likes. Her whole idea is that we should be considerate of her and what she wants and of course she should like the name too, so I told dh to tell her she'll find out baby's name after delivery and if she keeps it up that's when she'll find out the gender too!! She hung up. :rofl: :rofl: I love it!! :haha:

How bout she shuts up and considers, this is NOT her baby to name!! Call me what you want but I say like it or lump it. :rofl:

Well so long to feeling good... Lol.... This morning the toilet was my best friend :)

I am still laying in bed dreading getting up, tho I had a great day yesterday the last four Sundays I've :sick: more then the norm. I'm now afraid of "Sunday" :rofl:

Omg i cant beleive ur mil said that!! I love my mil dearly and we get along great but she said if its a girl the nursuyry will be purple.. I hate purple. Its her fave color... Ive also spat off some names to her and she clearly says ooo i dont like that ir something... But whatevs... Not her baby... Ive also noticed she complains about how other ppl raise their children and there is noooo way shes gunna let our baby do that... Im like..."have an ice pop after supper?" "why not?" lol... I dont know.. And like she couldnt wait to be a grandma... And now i feel she doesnt want anything to do with me.. I try to include her in everything but she doesnt say much... She has had two boys.. And well i dont know. Im so confused, maybe im just taking her the wrong way??

Snow you're more than welcome for dinner on Friday!

As for your MIL tell her to stuff it! DH and I didn't tell anyone name choices at all. Nor gender, not that we know. But if I was a "need to know" I wouldn't share it, would be my and DH's secret. There is nothing worse than being set in a name and having someone close to you hate it! My friend told me it happened to her with her own mother, so she didn't tell with her second. It's a lot harder for someone to say "yech" to a name when you hand them a newborn and say "this is baby ----".

I think too that I don't want to share but dh calls them right up and says this is what we are thinking. It is only my inlaws that know but first of all theyre not set in stone yet and second dh just doesn't care about what people say. I'd rather deal with the drama of them. of them not knowing then listen til my due date them trying to change our mind. Annoying. As it is I've agreed to use mil's dads name for a boys middle name. So she keeps it up I'll cut it from the list. I'm cold hearted. :rofl:

wow your MIL is a control freak! I think that she needs to step back! THIS IS YOU AND YOUR DH'S BABY!! NOT HERS! yes its nice to get suggestions from your mil but the naming is left up to you two! i would leave her in the dark for a while, give her an attitude adjustment! your dh should respect your decisions and back them up!! good luck i think its hilarious what you said ROFLMAO!:thumbup::happydance:
So my MIL doesn't like our name choices and I could hear her complaining to dh on the phone and then she starts suggesting more ideas she likes. Her whole idea is that we should be considerate of her and what she wants and of course she should like the name too, so I told dh to tell her she'll find out baby's name after delivery and if she keeps it up that's when she'll find out the gender too!! She hung up. :rofl: :rofl: I love it!! :haha:

How bout she shuts up and considers, this is NOT her baby to name!! Call me what you want but I say like it or lump it. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->