January Jellybeans 2013!...

I think too that I don't want to share but dh calls them right up and says this is what we are thinking. It is only my inlaws that know but first of all theyre not set in stone yet and second dh just doesn't care about what people say. I'd rather deal with the drama of them. of them not knowing then listen til my due date them trying to change our mind. Annoying. As it is I've agreed to use mil's dads name for a boys middle name. So she keeps it up I'll cut it from the list. I'm cold hearted. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Your MIL and mine sound like they could be twins. I have dealt with that ridiculous woman for nearly 12 years and now that I don't take her crap anymore I find so much humor in her craziness. I find slight enjoyment when she dislikes something that I am involved in! Unfortunately she has never particularly cared for me because I live in the South ... hillbilly hell is what I sometimes call it ... and my DH and all his family are from here. I however was born in sunny California and every ounce of me drips Cali! Despite being raised mostly down here, I have zero southern accent and I do not understand some of the strange southern customs. My MIL is a strict southern bell and would love nothing more than her darling son to be married to one of those hair brained idiots from the town he grew up in. :haha: Don't get me wrong, some southern people are absolutely darling and the hospitality is fascinating. But I would no more claim to be southern than I would claim to be a cricket. So to say the least I am the exact opposite of the dream girl my MIL had in mind. She has 4 sons and 2 of the others have perfect little darling southern girls. :haha: But it irritates her she can't have 1 more. MWAHAHAHAHAHA

We aren't overly involved with her because of some ridiculous stuff of the past that she caused but ... and this is how I can compare it ... she was a fake alpha dog and I stepped up to challenge her and she ran with her tail between her legs. :rofl: She steps very lightly around me.
I am just so not into drama and I won't take it.

I already have two boys and I'm hoping this one is a girl but it's true what u say I can find a couple boys names me and dh like but it seems harder to look for girls names :)

I already have two boys and I'm hoping this one is a girl but it's true what u say I can find a couple boys names me and dh like but it seems harder to look for girls names :)

We struggled with DD because every name was no I knew someone named that in school and she was kind of trashy or no that is a stuck up name. It seems that the attitudes of girls we use to know effect the name. :haha:

We like Elian for a boy, haven't finalized on a girl name yet.

Elizabeth Anne for a Girl. My middle name is Elizabeth and 3 of her great grandmothers are named Anne.

Matthew Thomas for a Boy. Hubby's Papa is named Thomas.

I feel like I'm about to be grounded. I don't want to go grocery shopping! :cry: I don't want to see or smell all that food. :nope:

I know how you feel Deedee I am really struggling today. I have just thought that some of us may end up with Christmas babies if there are any early arrivals!!

I know how you feel Deedee I am really struggling today. I have just thought that some of us may end up with Christmas babies if there are any early arrivals!!

I was thinking about that the other day. I hope mine stays in January! lol! It didn't occur to us that we will have to do Christmas and then turn around and do a birthday party. :wacko: :haha: My DD was born on her due date so I'm hoping this one keeps its day too.

Blake or owen for boy...girls is undecided...but i live emma or reagan.

I have a feelig baby will be born dec 31 lol...they said they wont let me go pass 37 or 38 weeks lol

Hi jj-rabbit! Welcome and congratulations. Is this your first? How are you feeling? Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Well DH and I went shopping today, was originally browsing but we ended up buying a bedroom set. Couldn't resist . . . Here it is https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-hayworth-package-white/pkha02700/type-i/

Hi jj-rabbit! Welcome and congratulations. Is this your first? How are you feeling? Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Well DH and I went shopping today, was originally browsing but we ended up buying a bedroom set. Couldn't resist . . . Here it is https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-hayworth-package-white/pkha02700/type-i/

I tried looking but it kept changing me over to the US version of the site so I couldn't see the exact one.

My dr said he would induce me up to a week before my due date which would put me at Christmas day. :haha: pretty sure he will not willingly work on Christmas. I really do not want a December baby, I plan on talking to him at the next appointment to kind of get an induction date set in stone because my family will have to travel 1800 miles. I think Im going to see if he'll induce me new years eve late at night so I can have the first new years baby. :rofl: but then again he probably don't want to work on that day either. :haha:

I tried looking but it kept changing me over to the US version of the site so I couldn't see the exact one.

I'll try to post a picture tomorrow when online x

I am scared to say it, but I think my MS may be waning! I still feel nauseous and a bit sick in the morning, but this weekend I have actually been able to function! I really hope this is the beginning of the end of the MS. I am so ready to be able to do stuff again.

I think me and hubby are really going to struggle with boys names. We agree on lots of female names. The ones we like at the moment are Amelia Anne (Anne is my middle name, my mum's middle name and was my grandma's name. I have always said since I was a little girl that if I had a daughter her middle name would be Anne too) and Rowan Peter (Peter is hubby's dad's name). We are keeping an open mind though and who knows what we will end up with in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->