January Jellybeans 2013!...

We have a girls name picked out, Sequoia, but the boys name I loved, Macsen (pronounced Maxon, it's Welsh for Maximus) OH doesn't like now so we're back to the drawing board on boys names and not having any luck. I like names that are either traditional or unique and not just trendy at the time.

Hi jj-rabbit! Welcome and congratulations. Is this your first? How are you feeling? Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Well DH and I went shopping today, was originally browsing but we ended up buying a bedroom set. Couldn't resist . . . Here it is https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-hayworth-package-white/pkha02700/type-i/

I tried looking but it kept changing me over to the US version of the site so I couldn't see the exact one.

I'll try to post a picture tomorrow when online x

I can see it, it's gorgeous!

Hi jj-rabbit! Welcome and congratulations. Is this your first? How are you feeling? Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Well DH and I went shopping today, was originally browsing but we ended up buying a bedroom set. Couldn't resist . . . Here it is https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-hayworth-package-white/pkha02700/type-i/

That is really nice! We are looking for a white cot as we have white drawers and a wardrobe already which can be used for the baby. Will def have to have a trip to mamas and papas and have a look at that one! We bought our first baby item yesterday. A tiny little blue cardigan. Soooooooooooo cute and soooooooo tiny!

I know how you feel Deedee I am really struggling today. I have just thought that some of us may end up with Christmas babies if there are any early arrivals!!

Yeah, I already told in laws to count us out of their Christmas celebrations. We have to drive 4 hours to get there and 4 hours back. Can you imagine if I start labor in the middle of No Where Texas?! I've heard a lot that first time mammas can be ahead a couple of weeks. You just never know!

Urgh - there I was thinking ms had gone but no! Just cooked a lovely roast dinner, didn't serve myself too much as wasn't feeling great as was cooking it, probably the same as you'd serve to a child and wham! Right in the middle of dinner :(

Thanks for the comments re the cot, I really like it and it will fit perfectly with the draws and wardrobe we already have. We didn't get the mattress as thought it was quite expensive in there for the one they recommend - £250, not sure though, is that about right?

I know how you feel Deedee I am really struggling today. I have just thought that some of us may end up with Christmas babies if there are any early arrivals!!

Yeah, I already told in laws to count us out of their Christmas celebrations. We have to drive 4 hours to get there and 4 hours back. Can you imagine if I start labor in the middle of No Where Texas?! I've heard a lot that first time mammas can be ahead a couple of weeks. You just never know!

I'm pretty lucky as far as hospitals go I can think of 5 hospitals within 15 miles of me :rofl: one directly outside my neighborhood. :haha: the one I'm delivering at is about 10 miles away tho. I don't know if I would dare live an hour or more from the hospital like some ladies.

I'm pretty lucky as far as hospitals go I can think of 5 hospitals within 15 miles of me :rofl: one directly outside my neighborhood. :haha: the one I'm delivering at is about 10 miles away tho. I don't know if I would dare live an hour or more from the hospital like some ladies.

Yeah, there's some good ones around here too. But im not taking chances on visiting them for christmas if we have to travel so much just to see them and ill be in the end of pregnancy. Rather wait home close to hospitals haha

Why don't they wait to celebrate Christmas and all come to you guys when the baby is born? Or you'd rather them not. :rofl:

Ur luck I moved to an area which the hospital doesn't take care of any type of pregnancy or anything like that so I have to go about 30-40 min away for my hospital I live in Quebec and I go to an Ontario hospital

My dr said he would induce me up to a week before my due date which would put me at Christmas day. :haha: pretty sure he will not willingly work on Christmas. I really do not want a December baby, I plan on talking to him at the next appointment to kind of get an induction date set in stone because my family will have to travel 1800 miles. I think Im going to see if he'll induce me new years eve late at night so I can have the first new years baby. :rofl: but then again he probably don't want to work on that day either. :haha:

Since I have to have a c-section my ob wants to do it at 39 weeks, which is christmas day. I go to a group of 5 ob's and "my" ob is the one who is on call for Christmas Eve and Christmas day. She thinks it would be so wonderful to do it on Christmas but I disagree! First off I don't want my little one to have a Christmas birthday and more importantly I don't want to miss Christmas with my two older children! On another note I have a habit of delivering too early so if I make it that far I'll be relieved!

Why don't they wait to celebrate Christmas and all come to you guys when the baby is born? Or you'd rather them not. :rofl:

I rather them not!!! :haha: We live in an one bedroom apartment. Hahahaha, they would have to come with sis in law, her 4 kids, husband, granny and them 2 LOL We wouldn't fit! hahahaha

It certainly isn't fair to A kid who has to share a birthday with Christmas. They get shorted presents wise I think. I'm considering having a party in July for the kiddos birthday and then just a family thing with cake or whatever to acknowledge their day. Idk.

DH's birthday is December 26. He celebrates with his family and friends then. But our little family also celebrates on August 10. A day I gave him about 7 years ago. That way we can plan to do something.

I am scared to say it, but I think my MS may be waning! I still feel nauseous and a bit sick in the morning, but this weekend I have actually been able to function! I really hope this is the beginning of the end of the MS. I am so ready to be able to do stuff again.

I think me and hubby are really going to struggle with boys names. We agree on lots of female names. The ones we like at the moment are Amelia Anne (Anne is my middle name, my mum's middle name and was my grandma's name. I have always said since I was a little girl that if I had a daughter her middle name would be Anne too) and Rowan Peter (Peter is hubby's dad's name). We are keeping an open mind though and who knows what we will end up with in the end.

I cautiously want to think that sometimes ... then it usually smacks me in the face like a speeding train! ugh...I've been feeling pretty good but started going downhill tonight. I'm hoping it is just because I am tired and not that my next few days are going to be me sitting immobile with ms. I hope for you it is going away! I know how awful this stuff is. :hugs:

I love the names you picked!!

I rather them not!!! :haha: We live in an one bedroom apartment. Hahahaha, they would have to come with sis in law, her 4 kids, husband, granny and them 2 LOL We wouldn't fit! hahahaha

That would be a lot of people in a tiny apartment! Especially with it being right at the end of your pregnancy ... ugh too much. I'm not sure how we are going to situated Christmas this year. The farthest we travel is 45 minutes for the in-laws so hopefully because I will be so huge, we can do our Christmas and get out of there quickly. With DD I just wanted to sit at home and relax when I got so close to the end.

Hey everyone! Just found this group and would love to follow you January 2013 ladies!

My due date is 1/16/2013!

So my MIL doesn't like our name choices and I could hear her complaining to dh on the phone and then she starts suggesting more ideas she likes. Her whole idea is that we should be considerate of her and what she wants and of course she should like the name too, so I told dh to tell her she'll find out baby's name after delivery and if she keeps it up that's when she'll find out the gender too!! She hung up. :rofl: :rofl: I love it!! :haha:

How bout she shuts up and considers, this is NOT her baby to name!! Call me what you want but I say like it or lump it. :rofl:

Haha good on you :D my MIL knows i wont take 'You are not doing this' or anything else like it haha she just takes what we want and works with it lol :hugs:

What names are everyone thinking??
We are having Sienna Rose or Sienna-Rose for a girl and we don't know what we will have for a boy i like Mason but we are having trouble with a middle name to go with it so still don't know :(

Wow i really like that :) its cute

Hehe i don't think we will be seeing the in laws this Christmas either i will be far to pregnant to want to go anywhere. everyone said i would go 2 weeks before my due date with Christian-James but i only went one day before hehe

Hey everyone! Just found this group and would love to follow you January 2013 ladies!

My due date is 1/16/2013!
Hi :D you have the same due date as me :hugs:

Welcome Dittybyrd! Where in PA are you-anywhere near Jersey? There's a few jersey girls on here!

That would be a lot of people in a tiny apartment! Especially with it being right at the end of your pregnancy ... ugh too much. I'm not sure how we are going to situated Christmas this year. The farthest we travel is 45 minutes for the in-laws so hopefully because I will be so huge, we can do our Christmas and get out of there quickly. With DD I just wanted to sit at home and relax when I got so close to the end.

Yes, the apartment is more than enough for us two and our kitty, and pretty much sure enough for when baby comes along, but all of the rest of people would have to sleep in the living room and in the hall ways, hahahahaha, so i'm sure they just wont come all at once! :haha: What they will do is make us go there at the beginning of dec to celebrate in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->