January Jellybeans 2013!...

I am scared to say it, but I think my MS may be waning! I still feel nauseous and a bit sick in the morning, but this weekend I have actually been able to function! I really hope this is the beginning of the end of the MS. I am so ready to be able to do stuff again.

I think me and hubby are really going to struggle with boys names. We agree on lots of female names. The ones we like at the moment are Amelia Anne (Anne is my middle name, my mum's middle name and was my grandma's name. I have always said since I was a little girl that if I had a daughter her middle name would be Anne too) and Rowan Peter (Peter is hubby's dad's name). We are keeping an open mind though and who knows what we will end up with in the end.

I cautiously want to think that sometimes ... then it usually smacks me in the face like a speeding train! ugh...I've been feeling pretty good but started going downhill tonight. I'm hoping it is just because I am tired and not that my next few days are going to be me sitting immobile with ms. I hope for you it is going away! I know how awful this stuff is. :hugs:

I love the names you picked!!

Yes, I think I was a bit premature in my celebrating. I hardly slept last night and I feel horrible today. Had to leave work at lunchtime cause I felt so rubbish. :-( Hopefully (for both of us) the fact that we feel better some days means that we are getting towards the end of the ms hell! :dance:

I can only hope so. I am so tired of this.

Well ladies, to those who thought an early gestational diabetes test was useless... Sorry to say that's not so. I FAILED! :cry: My sugars and A1c at the beginning of my pregnancy were great, now, not so much. So they're sending me for the 3hr test not so sure what the point is, as I failed both last pregnancy and have already failed this one.. Maybe they need it in order to "diagnose" :shrug:

So now that I'm finally able to eat, my diet will be strict and bland. :growlmad:

The positives- More ultrasounds and an early induction. :thumbup:

Well ladies, to those who thought an early gestational diabetes test was useless... Sorry to say that's not so. I FAILED! :cry: My sugars and A1c at the beginning of my pregnancy were great, now, not so much. So they're sending me for the 3hr test not so sure what the point is, as I failed both last pregnancy and have already failed this one.. Maybe they need it in order to "diagnose" :shrug:

So now that I'm finally able to eat, my diet will be strict and bland. :growlmad:

Oh boo! But yay on seeing tiny baby more!

thats crappy! but atleast its nothing major right?

Aww, hopefully your diet wont have to be so strict! Early induction? Christmas baby???

Aww, hopefully your diet wont have to be so strict! Early induction? Christmas baby???

I'm not sure when this dr will want to induce I would be happy with my due date i would assume it won't be Christmas unless it's his on call day :haha: I have an appointment on the 11th to go over everything.

I go for mine tomorrow... eeep.

I had my 12 week scan today. Baby was moving loads - it was actually quite a violent (but fairly regular) jerking motion that made it throw the head back a little, lift the abdomen and then kick the legs against the edge of the sac to push itself towards the other end of the sac! I think maybe it had hiccups?

I also discovered that I am further along than I thought - they dated me at 13 weeks today and brought my EDD forward to 7th January (It was 11th January)

Picture below shows baby in the post-hiccup stretching pose!

Attachments

• Baby Ultrasound 13 weeks edited.jpg
    Baby Ultrasound 13 weeks edited.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8
I had my 12 week scan today. Baby was moving loads - it was actually quite a violent (but fairly regular) jerking motion that made it throw the head back a little, lift the abdomen and then kick the legs against the edge of the sac to push itself towards the other end of the sac! I think maybe it had hiccups?

I also discovered that I am further along than I thought - they dated me at 13 weeks today and brought my EDD forward to 7th January (It was 11th January)

Picture below shows baby in the post-hiccup stretching pose!

Awesome! Congratulations on a healthy jumping bean!

Here are some of my pics! I haven't had a chance to show anyone online yet!

Attachments

• img001.jpg
    img001.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
  • img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 5
  • img004.jpg
    img004.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 5
  • img005.jpg
    img005.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
Good luck today, DeeDee! :hug: looking forward to hearing how it goes!

And.congrats, Mrs C2B! Lovely pic!

anyone thought of nursery ideas?

If I have a boy I am doing a nautical theme and if it's a girl I am doing pink and gray dandelion theme : )
I can't help but think pink..I've been so sure its going to be a girl..
But everyone who has looked at my scan instantly said boy..we will have time to think about it as we will be moving house in the next couple of months

nice scans MrsC and Ditty!

All you ladies are making me excited for my 12 week scan.... in 2 weeks! (feels soooo far....)

I think i need to use the doppler tonight, i miss hearing LO HB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->